Please let us faction change!

Serah Farron

FC for Pros only :)

Can it be like this it at all those FKs hiding in RG faction show up n build a army to outskill RGs...just after FC!!!

So the RGs who FC to create balance can be back to their faction if ever FK outnumber the Active RGs...??

Last FC took 17days to make many FK comeback it was working well n suddenly many went puff...i stopped playing on FK side just when FK had good fight n balance...

21 minutes ago, LordKonton said:

Realistically FC won't be needed. If and when exp changes come, then it will be easier to make an alt on the opposing faction.. which causes another problem with people swapping sides. But that's a separate can of worms. Players just need to stop being twats tbh.

What exp changes?

On 9/25/2019 at 8:54 PM, LordKonton said:

Tbh FC never long term solved faction problems. It hasn't done anything in the past, probably won't change anything this time unfortunately.

well let the faction die without giving even a temporary solution ? then the game dies too.

FC has lots of other consequences as well: it is also a way to bring back some people maybe just temporary but that helps the PvP moving, and some players to get to 65 as currently in FK side no one is ever farming exp due to lack of players. @Saphira @saphira92 (not sure which one is the sb one) @Cuddle Recently some RGs been trying tohelp us farming some exp to get to 65 however that is just not enough we despite some RGs helping us we cannot manage to get a full team even adding our alts.

Also this means some players getting back some interest and spending some AP in game trying to get items selling APs or buying APs for gold (thus other player spending more money in this game) as the wish to get better in PvP is coming back due to losing/winning the fights - temporary or not that depends on player as we are all dynamique and different. 

I would be more prone to buy APs if I see the faction more active rather than the usual boredom that I find when I login, which moreover gives the immediate sensation of wasting my time and asking myself 'why do I even login?'. This is an easy resolve if I can see some players around (moving/shouting/playing etc as that shows the activeness of the game and I can feel participating in something).

Also the game so far in based on the logic of permanent long patches (excluding event patches), this IMO is a wrong way of seeing the things: as the game intermittently changes phases from active to standby (player wise speaking - for reasons as: game is sature/no players/boredom/nothing to do/dungeons no drop/exp too low etc etc). This game needs quick/dynamique but temporary solutions to be provided as an immediate CAPA (corrective action/preventive action) in response to the issues, if things don't go well, then the tiny patch/tweak (drop issues? exp issues? changes in drop table? etc - I believe such things can be done quicker than anything else to make the game more interesting) solution can be taken off again. 

• Haha 1

unfortunately a lot of the changes everyone wants do take awhile especially for Vivi to create. Testing phase is actually incredibly long believe it or not which require a lot of going back to the drawing table. we currently have a lot on our plate and are not trying to push anything to the side. Vivi is pretty open to fc this time and we will see how we should handle this round. 

for winning. It comes in cycles and FK tend to not want to dominate as long as RG (I’ve seen 2 weeks to 3 months max except around 39-44 cap) which is why it declined so quickly. It’s been this way all the way since ASB lol. Let’s try and stay on track tho and not repeat same statements 😬

On 9/25/2019 at 7:16 PM, GoddessSand said:

In the mean time you have players who didn't put a dime into the game and have 4 maxed characters, 2 on each side, with full gear(minus the unique jewels but who needs unique jewels to compete?), and switch sides bases on being able to enter BG. But I have purchased AP from other players to do so. I kill bosses with players based on the number of players on either side. If FK doesn't have the numbers to pvp for a boss while RG has the numbers to kill it, I'll help RG kill the boss because most of the time they need me to tank them. If FK has numbers to kill a boss and RG wants to pvp for it, I'll stay FK since I prefer my FK characters more than RG due to their gears. I spend about 2 hours of actually playing in game a day and the rest of the time I am mostly chatting with people till a BG or I am on FB till a BG. Why not create a second toon on the other side? It took me from what? May till Sept of the same year to reach lvl 65 and 2 of the 4 are now at 100% since Halloween last year I think?

If players want to switch that's fine I guess. During the time I play both sides are pretty even and we had about 2 or 3 hours of PvP after AK. Though i stopped pvping when numbers became too unbalanced.

I literally have no idea how that's even possible. Maybe it's because I don't play SW or something. Maybe you're leaving out certain pieces of information that's important for me to know for the sake of context. Either way, I don't believe you.

1 hour ago, arc1276 said:

I literally have no idea how that's even possible. Maybe it's because I don't play SW or something. Maybe you're leaving out certain pieces of information that's important for me to know for the sake of context. Either way, I don't believe you.

I have 300k in gold, I manage 2 characters on both sides, 1 ME and 1 SW on each side. Both have max gears for at the max level. Sure only one side has unique jewels rank 2, but rank 2 rares are sufficient for the tasks. The ME's don't have 2 sets as I've been working around which second set to make for them if there is such a thing for a ME that I've created solely for the purpose of support without any atks. Should I choose to make the ME have atk skills, I do have the gears to do so. As for Beau's statement, I've been in the game for under vendetta for about the time they opened the server and I haven't put a dime into the game and ya I used to put in about 4 hours a day of straight farming. I've also helped several other players with gears and even purchased AP items with the gold I have from Item mall to give to them. That is my contribution to the server, but supporting players who by AP items with gold that I farm for the time I play. Can I spend 2 hours a day to get another toon to max level? I sure can and gear it too, just like I've helped gear over 50 different players over the course of the time I've been playing the game. I currently have a level 59 toon as well with the gears it needs for farming Archeron, should I choose to use it. That's with it having an AP pet and pet chips for farming only. Those characters I manage are GoddessSand, SexGoddess, MAR, and MER. Oh and I have about 15 other characters that I manage at different levels of the game for different reasons. Is it even possible? Why yes it is. How, well I could explain it but I don't want too though I can say that I have the means to back up what I say.  

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, SparkOne said:

Should make Gears NT Introduce new Legendary Gears or something which requires to play on there character only n not dependent on loot by swapping faction

I've said a few times already that legendary grade gears can't happen.

• VGN GM
15 hours ago, LordKonton said:

Realistically FC won't be needed. If and when exp changes come, then it will be easier to make an alt on the opposing faction.. which causes another problem with people swapping sides. But that's a separate can of worms. Players just need to stop being twats tbh.

Some of the changes, at least various drop adjustments and eventually some exp changes are being done - lowering exp in the early game to slow down quick leveling while increasing the exp in higher levels (40+) to assist in end game leveling. Right now it's testing the new exp changes and replacing/fixing all new/custom drop rates now that it's been moved to server side rather then an exp/drop rate directly in files.

Sadly, going through all changes from the last 2 years is not something I can do in a week -.-'

im a new player only been around maybe just over 2 weeks? i enjoy the game but at the same time i have been just grinding away at quests and what not im currently at lvl 55 have barely any gear or gold i was thinking to get the gear i need would be farming the dungeons and what not but everyone i ask just tells me make an alt and stay 29-39 just farm bg thats not fun for me i want to progress to endgame pvp not waste months farming low level BG the longer i play the more i see the issues the gear progression is broken being forced to do bgs over and over to obtain useful items when only 1 damn person signs up is silly and the free gear you get for level up is 100% useless its worse then green gear at the same level like really who did that? all it did was cause me to waste what little gold i did have on useless junk to realise later the stats are terrible

games are supposed to be fun currently i am feeling this is more of a "job" then a game i understand you need to make money and i have purchased ap to support the server because i was enjoying my time i feel everything is just so random and the most fundamental things have been broken there is no set dungeon i can go in and get what i need this seems broken to me... or am i just stupid? maybe im just used to every game ever made having you complete PVE to obtain proper gear to be able to compete in pvp if something isnt changed SOON the players will only decrease myself included im here to play a game not a second job 

in short things i think need to be worked on before anything else Gear progression needs to be addressed ASAP dungeon drops need complete overhaul with poper level cap gear dropping and rings necklace trinket i should be able to run dungeons obtaining maybe a peace of something i need every few runs and feel like i am actually progressing slowly but surely

fuck the skill rework tbh if you dont have an enjoyable playing experience no one will be around to play with the new potentially game breaking skills lol careful not to change to much too as if you do may find yourselfs bleeding more players unhappy with what has happened to their class 

sorry if i feel like im ranting no disrespect intended at all to anyone on the vendetta team just voicing my opinion as some one completely new to this server

• Like 1

Also another problem i have is to complete the dungeons at lvl 50+ i would need full +12 gears or so im told i have tried a few and get stomped or it just takes me hours to move through the trash lol How the fuck do i obtain the gear i need when it doesnt drop for me? not to mention i cant even get uni scanners to actually make use of it! everything is so broken and backwards its silly

be 60+ to farm 50 gear 

be 50+ to farm 40 gear makes no sense :|

• Like 1

There's so much work to do, too much pressure and I've seeing players from nostale trying SB, I hate seeing them leave because 3 pvp maps are dead and most of the SB players stick into the end game. I would like to propose something to bring life to the lower maps but thats up for another discussion, I'll gonna make a concise post about it.

1 minute ago, Skumbag said:

Also another problem i have is to complete the dungeons at lvl 50+ i would need full +12 gears or so im told i have tried a few and get stomped or it just takes me hours to move through the trash lol How the fuck do i obtain the gear i need when it doesnt drop for me? not to mention i cant even get uni scanners to actually make use of it! everything is so broken and backwards its silly

be 60+ to farm 50 gear 

be 50+ to farm 40 gear makes no sense :|

Dungeons are supposed to be made at any level including lvl 50+ and lvl 40+ so that you can complete them with +8 gears. People don't realize this when they farm with +12 gears and it is really easy for them. But the fact of the matter is that +8 gears should be sufficient, however if this is not the case bring it up with a point to show that the +8 gears are not enough. So, you don't need +12 gears, but you shouldn't try taking on a dungeon the same way you can with +12 when you have +8 gears.

The Archeron does drop unique scanners by the way and if you really need them, there are some in AH as well as shout asking to purchase some from some players.

1 minute ago, Beau said:

There's so much work to do, too much pressure and I've seeing players from nostale trying SB, I hate seeing them leave because 3 pvp maps are dead and most of the SB players stick into the end game. I would like to propose something to bring life to the lower maps but thats up for another discussion, I'll gonna make a concise post about it.

Vivi had already talked about plans for SB just scroll up, let's see how well they work for a solution for this.

11 hours ago, arc1276 said:

IDK who is the guy you replied at with this post but that 'Either way, I don't believe you.' is damn funny xD