Please let us faction change!

Serah Farron

15 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Dungeons are supposed to be made at any level including lvl 50+ and lvl 40+ so that you can complete them with +8 gears. People don't realize this when they farm with +12 gears and it is really easy for them. But the fact of the matter is that +8 gears should be sufficient, however if this is not the case bring it up with a point to show that the +8 gears are not enough. So, you don't need +12 gears, but you shouldn't try taking on a dungeon the same way you can with +12 when you have +8 gears.

The Archeron does drop unique scanners by the way and if you really need them, there are some in AH as well as shout asking to purchase some from some players.

i still remember my DMHC whit +8 gear  sometimes is more fun whit low gear 

now we just need Grace back playing =D

FC does take effect but not for long ..why ? Because rg got tons of active medics so after few days ppl will go back to rg side for the many active medic protection .. the fact fk start loosing numbers players after their medics inactive aka lacking on OP active medic everyday and rg start growing more and more in numbers while still having tons of active medic on every AK /Bunker even daily bg and amara pvp became zerg once few rg medic appeared this is proves enough that ppl will always go to play on a faction that got plenty active medic daily , fk does got medic atm but not as active and as many rg can summon on important war daily . so @Vivi I'd love to suggest that on AK and NB  rg medic being limited to as how many fk medic can join AK and Bunker that day .. as example if fk got only 1 medic online for AK/ Bunker so rg shall have 1 as well this way the minority number of fk can still have chance to kill RGs despite their numbers  :)  this way not only rg can have feast of killing but also FKs can have some fun killing despite the result win or loose it wont be boring 1 side slaughter anymore and hopefully will make ballance last long after FC and everyone Happy  :D  .. maybe Gs can help keep the medic numbers bothside equal every AK and Bunker by kicking out any overwhelming / inc medic number to make it stay equal on medic number on AK and Bunker :D  thats all for the sake of fair play and fun both RG and FK ..sincerely hope Vivi will take consideration of it ..<3

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Megatron said:

FC does take effect but not for long ..why ? Because rg got tons of active medics so after few days ppl will go back to rg side for the many active medic protection .. the fact fk start loosing numbers players after their medics inactive aka lacking on OP active medic everyday and rg start growing more and more in numbers while still having tons of active medic on every AK /Bunker even daily bg and amara pvp became zerg once few rg medic appeared this is proves enough that ppl will always go to play on a faction that got plenty active medic daily , fk does got medic atm but not as active and as many rg can summon on important war daily . so @Vivi I'd love to suggest that on AK and NB  rg medic being limited to as how many fk medic can join AK and Bunker that day .. as example if fk got only 1 medic online for AK/ Bunker so rg shall have 1 as well this way the minority number of fk can still have chance to kill RGs despite their numbers  :)  this way not only rg can have feast of killing but also FKs can have some fun killing despite the result win or loose it wont be boring 1 side slaughter anymore and hopefully will make ballance last long after FC and everyone Happy  :D  .. maybe Gs can help keep the medic numbers bothside equal every AK and Bunker by kicking out any overwhelming / inc medic number to make it stay equal on medic number on AK and Bunker :D  thats all for the sake of fair play and fun both RG and FK ..sincerely hope Vivi will take consideration of it ..<3

While RG do have lots of medics and FK not so much as all it takes are 2 medics(1 semi OP and 1 weak one) to make their side too hard to deal with. Vivi can't limit players and their medics from entering a BG or PvP zone. If players want to agree to fair play with keeping medics to a limited amount, it would have to come with the players not the GMs or GSs.

As for Players using a Medic on the FK side, in AK or NB, the problem is that players like me don't like to because skills are slow, picking up loot is slow, and all we do is heal as fast as we can. Kinda boring just using 2 skills repeatedly.With AK being so god damn hard on DPS arkana because again guards are too god damn OP, playing AK without a medic sucks donkey balls because we can't attack anything near those damn guards without being killed by them in 3 shots.

• Haha 1

The amount of entitlement from FK’s here is strong. I’m sorry, but y’all need to suck it up and roll Medics if this is such an issue. If y’all Faction is absolutely as crippled as you make it sound because you lack Medics, then a FC isn’t going to help you; making ME’s would. What’s Serah going to do there? And WHY would any RG Medics who have put all their time, energy, gold, friends, and Guilds here just say “Meh, screw it. I’ll go to the whiny side and hate my life there because balance!” 

So suck it up, make an ME. Stop trying to swing the pendulum.

Edit: The idea to put a cap on Medics just because your side is selfish enough not to have any, is stupid. Let’s completely alienate an entire Factions support class because mine won’t bite the bullet and play one. Sounds legit. About as much as a FC is.

• Like 1

Hm, I was observing the pvp the last couple of days. And for some reason since I made this post here.

Fk suddenly can fight and actually had 2-3 Medics in the first NB of everday day.

They also had once a score of 18-130 or something x,D

Today I had a lot fun pvp left and right 7 + hours long... so idk what changed but it be nice if it stays that way.

However I am afraid it is just because its weekend or some other factors like people with double accounts.

Most people just switch where the medics and loot are, and that side will zerg the other.

Also timezones are a thing, fk seems to win first bunker or got great chance too.

Second Bunker is always rg zerg fest and fk switching to alts to rg and join them for loot.

I could call names of the people I oberserved doing that but I rather not, since that is not nice.

And I rather stay nice and friendly here. I just want fun and as balanced pvp as possible.

Because those are the fights that give me joy in playing this game.

But back to faction change topic in general, duo to this observations and a lot people giving me some backgrounds.

I am kinda unsure, struggling with myself... should I FC or not? ... will it solve the problem... ? not really... right?

The main problems are double crossing players with rg and fk charackters, looters and timezones.

Idk if it would hurt the balance going to fk or help it at this point or change nothing at all...

I´m very confused of what to do to be honest =(

I am also thankful to GM Vivi for not instantly shuting down the request and considering it too.

But as of now... like I said I am very unsure if I want fc afterall or not.

Also I wonder if fk will even accept me in there ranks or will ignore me, and I am all alone ...

Maybe thats also a reason the fc rgs that went in the past vanished after a while.

Because they where left out and alone? Well I go sleep now late here ...

Sorry for writing so much and thx for reading. x,D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Serah Farron said:

Also I wonder if fk will even accept me in there ranks or will ignore me, and I am all alone ...

heard that at some point u seem to have camped in FK side RP farmin zone tryin to provoke pvp... u not welcum in the faction. :P jus kiddin

If ya dun mind defeat and jus truly want quality pvp, then playin the underdog is fun. FC wont always allow ya to do that but a-toon-in-each-faction does.

btw, playin underdog and being in the receiving end of zerg are two separate things but usually the same case in this game

honestly medics aren’t the issue. It’s always been the whippers. The past few months we have seen a influx of Whippers on both sides and they tend to choose who can win. I have won pvp in amara bgs or big bgs as solo medic very often so it’s not really medic related altho it is an issue on fk side since like March it was typically only myself, shiny, and pan. 

Most people hate medic right now due to how fast we die and having the most restricted build out of any class but I stil enjoy and if I’m not lazy I can prob solo heal for awhile and get all the loot at once due to shift and heeled flair lol. Also people are rude af to medics or don’t even try to help them so there’s that. 

fc was always a temporary help mainly because FK don’t like winning more than 2 months ( this is very accuracies since like 49 cap). Other reason is because once people fc everyone decides to play again. There were times I’ve gone to rg in asb and here in vgn where I wanted to help on rg and they all came back and trash talk me. Same for whenever people go to fk. 

theres a lot of unwarranted trash talk and drama between factions even though we usually all play both or have played both. Player attitude is a huge issue that can go a long way as I’ve seen a lot of people just not want to play due to the harassment once they switch chars they have or in fc. 

Our population has always been allover the place for a multitude of reason and I think the permanent FC will be the best help we can get. FK were winning A lot not too long ago and some rg were boycotting. Having this will allow for pvp to continue through something like that and then switch back if it improves. A lot of people have always wanted to switch when it’s closed cus when their faction is winning during a certain time they still get dominated in another time zone  or they just wanna have fun and pvp in general. 

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well can do something to increase ancient jewels r2 ....while increasing base defense n hp for 59 n below 65 level so they dont get to die 1 or 2 shot...by max level players...

Those already skill balance is being worked on... should make exp made easy and difficulty in getting gears or special unique costumes ...

New unique costumes with more resist or skin with more penetration stats...

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

honestly medics aren’t the issue. It’s always been the whippers. The past few months else have seen a influx of shippers on both sides and they tend to choose who can win. I have won pvp in amara bgs or big bgs as solo medic very often so it’s not really medic related altho it is an issue on fk side since like March it was typically only myself, shiny, and pan. 

Most people hate medic right now due to how fast we die and having the most restricted build out of any class but I stil enjoy and if I’m not lazy I can prob solo heal for awhile and get all the loot at once due to shift and heeled flair lol. Also people are rude af to medics or don’t even try to help them so there’s that. 

fc was always a temporary help mainly because FK don’t like winning more than 2 months ( this is very accuracies since like 49 cap). Other reason is because once people fc everyone decides to play again. There were times I’ve gone to rg in asb and here in vgn where I wanted to help on rg and they all came back and trash talk me. Same for whenever people go to fk. 

theres a lot of unwarranted trash talk and drama between factions even though we usually all play both or have played both. Player attitude is a huge issue that can go a long way as I’ve seen a lot of people just not want to play due to the harassment once they switch chars they have or in fc. 

Our population has always been allover the place for a multitude of reason and I think the permanent FC will be the best help we can get. FK were winning A lot not too long ago and some rg were boycotting. Having this will allow for pvp to continue through something like that and then switch back if it improves. A lot of people have always wanted to switch when it’s closed cus when their faction is winning during a certain time they still get dominated in another time zone  or they just wanna have fun and pvp in general. 

Agree with all that.

I couldn't get on for a while but it looks RGs can overwhelm FKs easily with WHs. However, I feel everytime we open FC from RG to FK, balance gets restored for a while and then it goes back to like it was, and one reason for that is that FKs quickly get bored after winning and just leave. Player mentality is more to blame than anything at this point. Maybe opening both sides permanently could ultimately BE the best decision, who knows. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

I couldn't get on for a while but it looks RGs can overwhelm FKs easily with WHs. However, I feel everytime we open FC from RG to FK, balance gets restored for a while and then it goes back to like it was, and one reason for that is that FKs quickly get bored after winning and just leave. Player mentality is more to blame than anything at this point. Maybe opening both sides permanently could ultimately the best decisions, who knows. 

FK quit because I am going to be honest, not many RG sign up for Battlegrounds so Free Knights don't have anything to do all day. It's just not fun to have nothing to do all day.
Also, I agree with a open faction change, but the player who faction changed should be restricted to switch back to the other faction for at least two months just due to players may take advantage of that and switch to what ever side is winning. 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2019 at 6:16 PM, Viper said:

I couldn't get on for a while but it looks RGs can overwhelm FKs easily with WHs. However, I feel everytime we open FC from RG to FK, balance gets restored for a while and then it goes back to like it was, and one reason for that is that FKs quickly get bored after winning and just leave. Player mentality is more to blame than anything at this point. Maybe opening both sides permanently could ultimately BE the best decision, who knows. 

😍😘

2 hours ago, TheSquishy said:

Could also take the matter into your own hands and promote the game by telling friends posting videos on you tube or doing live streams instead of passing the buck to the GSs/GMs who have better stuff to do that would benefit the play-ability of the game.. just saying.

Live play of SB is problematic as many live streaming services have very strict rules regarding what is allowed to be streamed. Many live streamers have been banned for streaming a game and showing the nudity in the game. If you are going to stream the game I do suggest to either do that during battles where players don't know that you are recording so they don't purposely streak their character across the screen or do it where it's more of a game rundown where you limit interaction with others but avoid showing quests like Jeanne's quest line or the level 16/17 quest line that shows nudity. Though I wouldn't just yet try encourage new players to join in till a patch is released so that issues revolving around new players have been some what resolved so that when new players join they aren't discouraged with current game issues.

I am okay with FC if and only if players who switch understand what is happening during their time zone and switch to improve their time zone not to make the FK for their time zone more OP so that competition stays fair and even. For instance those who play when I play don't need people switching via FC as there are already a number of FK players like myself that has to alternate between their FK and RG toon for a BG to occur.

"LoliFappers" is recruiting new members! This guild aims to help balance out AK and NB. Applicants: must have endgame toons on both factions; value sportsmanship; willing to play only in the loosing side (cuz ya'll be required to do so); wont ask nor seek incentive for helping to balance out the above-mentioned battlegrounds...*renames the guild into "Masochists". 

joke aside. People complain bout boredom caused by one faction not joining BG... build an alt on the opposing faction instead of sitting there doin nothin. Heck! Before FC, ask ur self first... why? Do I want to play there or do I just want to leave this side? Do I really need to be on the other side just to do my deeds or can it be done right here? Do the other side needs me there to begin with? Shud I stay there for long or only until the issues gets resolved?

If ya really wish to leave your faction that badly and be on the other side for good, then do it. Abandon ur current toon and start anew on the other side. Beau already did it. I'm pretty sure everyone else can. It's not fair to have Bash and Vivi do it for ya for free. Ur the one to switch side, therefore u shud also be the one to work for it.

Speaking of which. How bout FC-for-sale?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheSquishy said:

Could also take the matter into your own hands and promote the game by telling friends posting videos on you tube or doing live streams instead of passing the buck to the GSs/GMs who have better stuff to do that would benefit the play-ability of the game.. just saying.

I literally created a Facebook page which drew a lot of players to come, but a lot of quit due to these reasons:

The Login Bug Incorrect Password/ID - They think that the bug is actually really something wrong with their account and need to try again, but then give up after the 12th time they try to log on.

Lack of players online who actually help and give advice - From time online and standing in Suer to see both chats, u see new players go into shouts, asking questions and no one replies to them or even tries to help them. If I had no clue how to do things in this game and I asked for help with no response, I would quit too. 

The leveling process - This is regarding to even Veteran players coming back and seeing this leveling process and they do not want to deal with it. I actually wanted to quit again when it took me forever to find a team to level my medic and was so boring and repetitive. I tried to get old friends to come back but they do not want to do the leveling to end game.

Broken Classes - Friends left due to their class getting so nerfed that it's unplayable and buff to classes that do not need it, but heard there are going to be changes, so I believe once these changes are made, the game can become active again.

I think a lot of people who are not veterans would not want to stay in regards of these reasons and even had some tell me these exact reasons.

I even tried to promote video content to the Facebook page, a lot of FK were happy to help and only one RG player was willing to help. I've spammed in the Vendetta discord and ingame for RG to submit videos so we can post them, but they just won't and I cannot force them. Even had MMOBytes try to promote SB as well. So, there are people taking a huge effort to try to promote the game. The staff are trying to make changes to the game and fix a lot of the issues above. If the player base actually wants the game to stay alive, they also have to make more of an effort to make new players feel important and accommodated. 

• Like 1

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

The Login Bug Incorrect Password/ID - They think that the bug is actually really something wrong with their account and need to try again, but then give up after the 12th time they try to log on.

There's not much I can do for this one. Bash did changes to the login servers, and even me asking him to revert it (and it supposedly being done), it still was bugging out like crazy.

3 hours ago, Vivi said:

There's not much I can do for this one. Bash did changes to the login servers, and even me asking him to revert it (and it supposedly being done), it still was bugging out like crazy.

I don't get the incorrect password/ID as much as I would log in and nothing happens. No xigncode showing, just SB login disappearing. Though it is also frustrating when you log in and enter the game move your character an inch and bam, game shuts down and you have to go through the entire login process again. 

I don't recommend at this time to promote new players unless you are going to have a level 29 toon, 39 toon, 49 toon, and 59 toon to play with these people through the levels. The reason to not promote it is because I believe the next patch will allow for new players to want to play longer than they do. I don't know specifics, but want the GS's and GM's vaguely talk about, it just sounds like they are working to improve the game as a whole from beginning to end. I do try to help new players though in the leveling process and even show them some world bosses that I could help them kill and loot.