Please let us faction change!

Serah Farron

On 9/30/2019 at 3:10 AM, Beau said:

FK get bored when no RG joins BG but loses their mind when every single RG shows up, you can still log in during NB and AK

I cannot log in during NB and Saturday's AK is far too early. And well look at the number of RG who showed up to Tuesday's ak, 18RG vs 6FK from the start and at first capability of RG finishing their looting they wiped FK out. Why stick around with those numbers and why not join the PvE faction since PvP for RG is zerg force vs few FK. Attitudes about playing should change if people want change to happen in SB, including and more so of those on the RG side, not just FK.

Regarding Faction Change I believe a permanent FC would be a good idea, let's try to put the faith in the players also for once, self balancing has to be given a chance as no one wants the game to die. This would also be an act of quick solution, thus, eliminating waiting times on GMs, also, a task less to be taken care of in their hands. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a relief.

To sustain my point of view I know lots of RGs who would FC in an attempt to balance the game. The only reason this is currently not happening is because FC is not possible and making an alt toon is a pain due to no players on FK side farming exp, which leads to a dead end and that makes them lose the will to try to balance the hardest way (making new alt for FK side). 

The current situation is really bad, and if neither this time something is done then it's too late to do anything.

And yes, RGs don't join BGs, apologies for the bad words by whoever that person is, but meh:

ZmLBUkU.png

This is a proof SS of AK 02/10/2019 Wednesday when usually FK and RG have same numbers (The only time of week when FK get a hope of winning.

1 more thing I'd like to point out is the amount of exp we currently gain, it's really hustling. Lower/New Players (yes, we do have every now and then new players joining the game) will mostly never reach 65 due to no players in the previous caps so why to not increase the amount of exp (50 - 65) given because reaching the cap level easier means they finally can interact with an alive cap and players, and can finally start to enjoy the game because only at 65 the game is enjoyable currently.

A last thing: This game needs quick and little fixes when required, so far for any tiny fix we are waiting an eternity till people's patient is saturated, and boredom and playing other games take over.

HbFcEd1.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BesTweaveR said:

And yes, RGs don't join BGs.

ZmLBUkU.png

A last thing: This game needs quick and little fixes when required, so far for any tiny fix we are waiting an eternity till people's patient is saturated, and boredom and playing other games take over.

Ya, they register but then don't show. Then you have a FK player that would use their RG alt so at least the 2 FK that will show can enter can't because RG fills first slot and doesn't show up.

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I cannot log in during NB and Saturday's AK is far too early. And well look at the number of RG who showed up to Tuesday's ak, 18RG vs 6FK from the start and at first capability of RG finishing their looting they wiped FK out. Why stick around with those numbers and why not join the PvE faction since PvP for RG is zerg force vs few FK. Attitudes about playing should change if people want change to happen in SB, including and more so of those on the RG side, not just FK.

Are you and Bestweaver on the same page? Both of you are complaining about the complete oppostite ends of the spectrum. One says they don't show. The other says they do with overwhelming forces. 🤣

2 hours ago, Norleras said:

That's enough you two.  I'll close this if this thread gets out of hand again.

That's rude now! What makes you think there's a reason to close this thread? has there been anything wrong beside facts? 

2 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

It's discussion that has been going through this topic for a while for different reasons, probably that is what you are missing.

Does that make you think it is personal or what? Don't assume, thank you!  You are making it an arguement, nor me nor iProtect. And do you really think you can close this topic? You close this topic you close more than just the topic. 

And let's not keep going further but come back to topic.

We cant blame RG mains showing up enthusiasticly, nor blame a small number of FK availble at the time. The best thing you can do so every party gets happy is fix the Faction Change NPC and sell an AP item that allows faction change permanently and and set a specific probation that a specific player can faction change again 3 days to 1 week, that way we can maintain balance when needed and the devs get paid for their job well done.

3 hours ago, Norleras said:

That's enough you two.  I'll close this if this thread gets out of hand again.

Just because those 2 having a little argument? It´s human nature and it didn´t really looked all that extreme to me.

So please calm down all 3 of you. I want this important topic to stay alive and well.

It would just hurt the game and community even further if we lose this topic and can´t voice our concerns and opinions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to topic, it seems like fk get back on track and actually dominate the Nuclear Bunker Battleground.

Bringing and absurd amount of whippers and medics. And since rg is so spoiled of the last other weeks of zerg easy win.

Ofc they lose, it´s funny seeing them atk a defender and other pointless targets and not even try to go for the medics.

While other fk on there rg alts feeding fk further. So it dosen´t seem to me that fk needs help in Nuclear Bunker.

Infact there won both yesterday. Idk about kasava tho the one I can´t join since it´s in the middle of the night for me.

And there I am sleeping. But the one I can join is always rg zerg fk. So there they still seem to need help.

So making a extra toon just to jump once a week in kasava seems uneffective too me.

It be nice if the game ask you each bg, which side you want to join and you jump to that team regardless of being rg or fk.

But that is probably not possible and unrealistic. Perma faction change at the day of kasava might be a way.

However, most people will just join the winning side because loot I´m afraid. It´s the main problem of bgs.

Those who have the power and 2 side toons will sadly not do the right thing and abuse it for there own benefit.

And some are afraid that fc and perma fc npc will just be abused... sighs... peoples mentality is the issue.

"Want to win, even if zerg, not care if balanced or fun, want loot, want sgs, fk now better going fk, rg better again going rg"

"Serah stupid not care, all pointless anyway, switching to whatever side gives me loot and wins, send lowbie toons for feeding"

Just to name some obvious short thoughts many of those people with more alts on both sides probably have.

But there are ofc some special cases who have some honor left and try there best and do the oppsite.

Those are however the minority...

That is something that neither, vivi, her team not me or anybody can fix, but the people themself.

Ps: Keep this topic clean, Thank you ❤️

"little fixes" usualyl aren't little especially if you want to add up a bunch of changes at once. it also has to go thru a articulation phase, several test phases, and hopefully make it to live soon enough. that doesn't also add to the fact that vivi needs to work with what the fuk liveplex made of a system for SB lmao. gs team also has had alot of changes over the past year so things get lost. i suggest compiling fixes in an orderly fashion and detailed so we can keep track of whats being said and by who. random spurts everywhere is really hard to find especially if theres no full explanation of what people want.

you can also always dm me on discord :))

lets keep this about faction/faction change and no drama.

Perm fc cant really abused especially if there is the cooldown to return like b4 (2weeks maybe longer). Also many would just switch back and forth as we have always wanted to do so I'm pretty sure we wuld regulate ourselves with some oddballs here and there.

• Like 1

Just beacuse of FK wining the first NB , dosnt mean we can/want win the second one too and not everyday. 

And as Viper said, FK getting bored fast if we only Win again and again. 

Same happend to RG now.

Numbers are close enough or even in the first one.

Other one is normal that RG has some more or it is even too like yesterday. (Or what ever cos i dont join this often anymore).

It is just the side with the most Whippers win the game. If RG get bunch, FK try to balance it and switch  to WH. 

Can only speak fpr myself cos i do it sometimes also and log Medic out and go Whipper. 

But seems half of both factions having a Whipper maxed lol. 

About AK , well this will ever be like this, we had times we also won the ones at weekend with hard work and lot luck. 

The ones at week for my time it is from 4-5pm in the morning, i sleep lol, but sadly it was the one that FK won most time cos less RG. And now its changed. ^^ 

But tbh. AK and NB are 2 of the biggest BG. - Most  of you forget that we also having BG's every Hour. Also these can be having good pvp, if u guys would join, dont forget that those BG's even numbers. And 1vs1 is lame as fuck. Often enough i join with my medic and hey, all i met is the same guy every single BG lol.  Stop being lazy and dont care if u want pvp then also join them. Dont talking everytime about mass PvP map.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to add what pan said is, some players register an FK toon and an RG toon simultaneously then once the BG started that specific player will desert BG making the BG 3 v 2 again its kinda rude and ruining the pvp expirience Ive seen Melz talking about this on mereholt and no one seems to care.

FC should be allowed either way getting your main toon across the faction saves time and energy.

20 minutes ago, Beau said:

I want to add what pan said is, some players register an FK toon and an RG toon simultaneously then once the BG started that specific player will desert BG making the BG 3 v 2 again its kinda rude and ruining the pvp expirience Ive seen Melz talking about this on mereholt and no one seems to care.

FC should be allowed either way getting your main toon across the faction saves time and energy.

• Eh no ?! Thats not what i mean. Jesus..  Join a BG if u want PVP. But nonbody doing it and just want mass PVP Amara NB AK whatever. Y'all forget about normal BG just complain AK/NB. 😒

• Thanks 1

1v1 BGs are lame. There's quite a bit of reasons why people don't go, the biggest likely being how classes are broken. 1v1 SW for example is essentially suicide for most classes. Only a handful go to TP for the loot, and a lot of people don't like TP because of the point system. PVP balance won't likely exist because different people on different toons will always change how PVP goes. With even numbers, the class lineup and skill level of the players makes all the difference so it's hard to say about balancing. Faction with the most medics, punishers and whippers will likely win. Ideally with class balance we can see more variety and less broken PVP.

Edit: Another big reason for people not showing up to BGs, is people like lucifer and saboor tell noobs to stop going even so far as to blast them in shout how bad they are. Small PVP like 2v2 or 3v3 isn't fun when you have team mates who aren't team players either.

Edited by LordKonton
  • Like 1

I agreed to what youre saying pan i just wanna add some things while youre at it about other player who exploit BG. 

My issue about this is Im getting bored joining BG fighting weak players thats why Im getting bored from time to time, fighting an SE who cant even scratch me or an SW who hides most of the time and only shows up just to die or if somehow get 1 point lead afk in base wasting 10 mins of my time, and a BG that has a serious 1 sided battles, early NB more FK less RG and late NB more RG less FK, mostly its about different timezones. 

1 hour ago, LordKonton said:

Edit: Another big reason for people not showing up to BGs, is people like lucifer and saboor tell noobs to stop going even so far as to blast them in shout how bad they are. Small PVP like 2v2 or 3v3 isn't fun when you have team mates who aren't team players either.

Jajaja, and everyone listen to this?  i roll on the floor <_<🤔  Hardcore!   

I see more then enough lowbie join on both sides, idc if lower or not should be fine with that atleast u have people that want fight.  🤔 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Jajaja, and everyone listen to this?  i roll on the floor <_<🤔  Hardcore!   

I see more then enough lowbie join on both sides, idc if lower or not should be fine with that atleast u have people that want fight.  🤔 

Some people stopped going BGs because those two were PMing them telling them to not go. Agreed, if people are willing to fight then they should be encouraged but saboor and lucifer think differently. They're not team players clearly. Those two are one of the biggest reasons why some of us stopped going to BGs lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• VGN GM
14 minutes ago, LordKonton said:

Some people stopped going BGs because those two were PMing them telling them to not go. Agreed, if people are willing to fight then they should be encouraged but saboor and lucifer think differently. They're not team players clearly. Those two are one of the biggest reasons why some of us stopped going to BGs lol.

Its people like that that also make an FC seem like a bad idea. There are players, but you have those who hound others not to go for various (often stupid) reasons (mainly to force an fc to sweepingly crush the other side)

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LordKonton said:

Some people stopped going BGs because those two were PMing them telling them to not go. Agreed, if people are willing to fight then they should be encouraged but saboor and lucifer think differently. They're not team players clearly. Those two are one of the biggest reasons why some of us stopped going to BGs lol

Well, i got that. And also had my word fight with them about lol. But these two are not arround this much anymore. And only to push on them nah. Rg side is more than two people, a way more. From like 100% like 15% join? Whats with all the Guilds on RG, dead when it go about normal BG? 🤔  Totaly lost in Zergs toughts <_<

4 hours ago, LordKonton said:

4 hours ago, Vivi said:

Its people like that that also make an FC seem like a bad idea. There are players, but you have those who hound others not to go for various (often stupid) reasons (mainly to force an fc to sweepingly crush the other side)

Those two, saboor for one, will get upset at people for joining if they lose and tell them to stop showing. It's toxic player attitude like that that ruins the game for others. I know Norleras had that happen to him where he was blamed for losing a BG by Saboor a while back. Now I rarely see certain players play and then this last AK battle Saboor and Lucifer(who either changed their name or has been gone from the game for a long time) showed up and RG had a lot greater numbers in AK. Those who are trying to prevent BGs from happening by registering and not showing need to stop. RG has numbers to show, but don't, why? I personally don't care about bragging rights for a win by chest points and players who care too much about SG replicubes can have them. I have over 200 of them because when I register and show, the other side doesn't and that gives me an automatic win with 2 SG replicubes along with pvp medals. FK quit AK last night and some left the game while others joined the PvE faction because what's the point of fighting 16 to 6, it's just jump down and die or they let you remove a flag and die. So, might as well join the PvE players. One thing I might suspect is that testing is pulling some of the numbers in AK back because they are doing things else where, either testing or doing life stuff because they can't play SB, test, and do life at the same time. I can bitch about everything that could have been done months ago, but spilled milk doesn't cry we cry and the past is in the past so let's just fix the problems. If this next patch can be broken down better and release certain fixes at a time, that would be great, if not hopefully this next patch will be freaking awesome. I just hope it's not going to be a Halloween event tied into a level cap increase, I think we can handle a Halloween event tied into repairs. But about FC.

Now I used to play Halo PC, and H2V(Halo 2 Vista as it was called), when one side got out of balance we switched to balance it out. Players like that. If we could switch sides on the fly, with a 1 hour CD or even less, I think players would like that to keep pvp alive. I know Bestwever has done this so that teams are evened out. However, that's only because he has FK and RG toons, to do that, but others wouldn't need to do that if FC was perm open and CD wasn't 2 weeks out. It's just my 20 cents, so do what you want, I know Halo master chief edition with all the campaigns and pvp maps is getting released to PC soon. So, if you all want to ruin the game by making others quit till nobody is left, I'll just go back to Halo and dominate there like I once did. 

1 hour ago, Archangel said:

Well, i got that. And also had my word fight with them about lol. But these two are not arround this much anymore. And only to push on them nah. Rg side is more than two people, a way more. From like 100% like 15% join? Whats with all the Guilds on RG, dead when it go about normal BG? 🤔  Totaly lost in Zergs toughts <_<

There's many reasons for that. 80% of RG faction is PVE heroes. They only go to PVP if loot is involved, which is why you would see inflated numbers during AK/NB or in Amara during boss spawns. They're one shot wonders who don't know how to PVP. The other 20% of RGs is PVPers who don't go to BGs for multiple reasons. Being small 1v1 to 3v3 PVP is kinda boring, FK have quite a few OP SWs which means going 1v1 is a guaranteed loss, some of our PVPers got bored of 65 cap, rerolled 59 then quit, the others don't care enough to go out of their way to go BGs.

27 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

So, if you all want to ruin the game by making others quit till nobody is left, I'll just go back to Halo and dominate there like I once did. 

This forum wouldn't be here if we all wanted the game to die.

1 hour ago, SparkOne said:

Best way ppl will join BG 

Improve reward system on losing side :D

Make unique drops only from PVP grounds like PVP battle mech lvl 60 where as PVE from DG 

Reward for BG be like 4 SG replicubes VS 1 SG on wining side 

Agreed a bit, the losing side should get a chance at SGs as well outside of daily reward. I don't know about mechs though, that's an AK type of drop. I know janus drops naraks and spanners, but not at incredible rates. BGs shouldn't be farmfests, but they should have some participation compensation that can help. 4 SG reps seems like a lot though. AK gives 2 SGs, all others give 2 replicubes. Maybe 3 winning SG replicubes, the losing side has 1? Possible increase AK to 3 SGs, and losing side gets 1 guaranteed? It's hard to balance that because people would just swap to winning side on AK and NB.