The fall of hollowknight

hollowknight

Well, as everyone has noticed nt vendetta is closing so its time to say good bye. I started playing here when the game was officialy launched and since that time, I had a really great experience. It was really nice to have someone in this game that actually listened to the community and made good and fresh content even sometimes we weren't thankful enough. I also met really nice people here making this experience even better. So I just wanted to thank everybody on this community (specially my guild memebers and raid mates) for this good times and I hope we all meet again in this game in a near future~

cya :) 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

Dear Gamers 

there was a time where i did really quit nostale official without return and i deleted everything that time, but one friend told me about vendetta server and it cool and much things of that, i did come to this server and i had alot of fun more than the long 12 year on official. 

vendetta became my new home, everytime i create my self a reason make me play longer and longer. after nos vendetta close that means its time to give this home a real thanks and big heart 💓

p_1363slpoi1.jpg

• Like 2