An open letter

Gyado

It is difficult to start this speech .. Also because someone has already expressed himself and above all we are still with the doubt as to why we have reached this point without a real answer.

But since we can't know why, the only thing I want to concentrate on is the "goodbye" that I leave to the players of Nostale Vendetta.

I started playing on this server in October 2018 in full Hallowen. The first time I found myself frightened by the amount of things to do to become someone (since the server seemed complete and challenging).

But soon everything vanished. I realized that here if you wanted something you could obtain it with your strength. And so it was.

I have faced too many raids. I've faced so many people in PvP. I unleashed my character to the fullest trying to give it my all. I even finished all the missions of the game to feel more in tune with the game. I thank all the friends and enemies I have made.

It was a wonderful experience. And even if today it has closed so suddenly I don't feel like trying to discriminate Bash's choices.

I don't even expect comments, also because this is a kind of open letter to the community of N.

As a last thing I tell you not goodbye but CYA.

Maybe one day we'll resume playing on this server.

A wish of hope.

Gyad

• Like 3