To all nostale players

Beau

For those players who lost a place called home(virtually 🤣). You are more than welcome to join Scarlet blade community and while youre at it please make a forum request to Vivi to revamp and introduce changes so those of you who are starting over wont get unfair treatment by those people who has max gears and stuffs.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, leobro15 said:

I do not recommend anyone to trust to invest their time or money, in any of the other games ... see how much you can trust your responsibility

To give money for a game it's a choice you do because you want to, not because you got forced to. Shut downs on servers and games happens. That doesn't mean we don't care or we did it with pleasure. Especially Bash who had to take this decision.

20 minutes ago, leobro15 said:

If this happened with Nostale, expect the same from the other games ladies and gentlemen

As Beau said, mmorpg games are always come and go and for some of those, there will be the time that they will have to shut down for any reason.

• Confused 1

Both SB and EE are great games. We welcome all who want to join us and have some fun~

No game is ever guaranteed a future, so enjoy it while it's there and revel in the memories when it's gone.

We are all sad to see NosTale go, none more sad then Bash. So let's remember it's great times and bonds made there as we move forward.

original.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes it is likely, but everything is based on trust ... and the little professionalism they showed when closing the server that way ... does not inspire time or money to invest. I already see VGN dangerous. I was in games that closed and it seems to me that if they knew how to handle the situation, they even opened again and returned to play, but here the confidence was lost

• Like 2

Show a little seriousness and explain why they really close the game ... because (Personal Problems) It doesn't seem enough to me to understand the reason for this ... and maybe if they explain it, I  and maybe other people would stay to play EE or SB ... but give a reason that makes sense

• Like 3

Had nothing to do with Gameforge. This constant parade to find some ulterior reason is getting beyond the joke now. It really was for personal reasons, nothing to do with anything else.

Others have already started playing EE or SB. If you choose to as well we welcome you. If you choose not to, that is your decision~

Now, this post was created to say to NosTale players that they will be happily welcomed to Scarlet Blade if they choose to play it. Replies should have to do with players maybe considering trying Scarlet Blade. If not then this is not the thread for you, move along or it will be closed.

Thank you~

Edited by Lilith
  • Confused 1

I know you are frustrated, give it some time theres nothing really you can do about it but accept the fact that nostale vendetta only exist now in the memories of those who played the game. Its okay to vent some of your frustrations here its all cool, try to relax and when your head is clear and might wanna try SB I'll welcome you personally.

• Confused 1

• Lilith locked this topic