please, just bring the nostale back

lemonb1998

i love this game so much much, i have playing the game almost 10 years, and this game and server are the best game i had ever played.  

i donated this game immediately when i started to play this server. The most regrettable thing is that i just played 2 weeks only==

Please, just bring the nostale back, i dont care the game would update or not, i just wanna play nostale vendetta!!

You are at least 20-21 years old (mature, man, lol), nostale will not return, take it for granted, most likely GameForge (the official distribution company for this game in Europe and America) has managed to shut down the server after all (just remember, time ago, GF claimed youtube videos related to vendetta, even striked some channels, that means that THEY KNOW were was the "PROBLEM")... Just resign yourself... You shouldn't get so attached to a private server, everyone knew that this was going to happen sooner or later, and the one who didn't, just didn't want to see... This threat is pointless (and yes, I was a nostale's player too...) 

I don't believe for one second this was anything to do with GF. You know why? He would be in jail and we would be reading about this in the news. Gameforge is a public company so anything like this would be made public. You need to think before you speak. I am pissed off at Bash for taking nostale offline but there is nothing we can do. I spoke to a GS and apparently they told me it's health issues and Bash no longer feels the need to continue. He is resigning from his position at the network as well.

I spend 3000 euros total on this server and 1 whole year of my time but games come and go. Hating on him when he is in a position of weakness is wrong but the way he handled the shutdown was pathetic and that I will not forgive him for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I mean this is a private server first of all, you have to expect such things. Either way, nothing stays forever, even for official servers, Bash is not the type of person to just close the server for just any reasons. If there is any reasons it must be valid and serious enough for him to do that. We don't know what it is, some say its GameForge, it might be, it might not be. But if it was, just know legal stuff can become worst and might be the reason why he won't show it. It could also be because there has been so much exploit in the game, ( i mean, just how many times has Nostale had game breaking exploits). It could literally be anything.

As for your money, bash did say he will return the vgn from 4th september and onwards, so you are free and welcome to try other games. But just know one thing, everything will end someday, no matter how much you like it, whether its the game you love, or your loved ones. Learn to accept and change, follow the pace, its not the end. There is thousands of games out there, waiting for you to have fun on. Money comes, Money goes, if you feel like you spent, you will earn it back someday. Life is full of losses and also has gains. Accept it. Chill and remember to have fun ~

• Thanks 1

To be honest, I'm not frustrated about the server closing, I'm just not happy with how it happened, everyone was suddenly booted off, even though this was our last time to ever play NosTale he didn't give us a real honest answer, anytime we talked about NosTale even in a positive manner our forum pages, forum chat bar and everything else was sensored by removal & closure.

Yes we know it wasn't going to last forever, but the way things end matters a lot to us too, we just wanted to know why our favourite game is gone, and if it was Gameforge, then no one is going to blame you for that except for a few who may still be angry for the closing, at least our anger would've been more turned to Gameforge making even more players unlikely to return, even though the majority of us have gone to different NosTale P-servers now, we could've just shown the happiness of thousands of players Gameforge was willing to kill when that same experience doesn't exist on their own server.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Leobro15, firstly here is not chatbox to spam, please if you want to say something to say it all together and secondly i don't think sb or ee will close anytime soon. 

it doesnt matter if u think or u dont think so bro, nobody thought Nostale is going to get closed either :D 

actually Nostale was the most played game and the biggest amout of money came from that game, meaning whole Vendetta might get closed now that they lost probably more than 50% of total income.