please, just bring the nostale back

lemonb1998

6 minutes ago, NoRunNoGun said:

I replied as of anytime soon. I didn't say it won't happen at all as obviously i can't know that. This is up to Vivi as of SB and up to Jordan as of EE.

Na dude, I understand you actually dont have to do anything with this and Im not blaming you or anything like that (dont take it personal ❤️ )

But you actually cant guarantee someone any of the VGN games wont close the next seconds, not to talk about minutes or hours.

Just as it happened with Nostale, it may happen with SB or EE aswell.

Every single player of SB and EE will feel in kind of ''panic'' after just a little disconnection, making them think the game is gone forever, just as Nostale. Making them think all the time they've spent on the game, all the moneys spent on it, are gone within seconds, like it didnt matter to the VGN staff, making u feel u actually got scammed by them.This is the real worry we talking about. 

Nobody told us a little bit earlier that its going to closed, and nobody is telling us a reason why its closed.

Yes, before u or any VGN staff member mentoins it, we know it wasnt supposed to last forever, and okay, it wouldnt matter even if he told us before the moment it got closed that hes closing it, but we need a real reason why it's closed, yo! We are so sure there is a strong reason behind this, for real. Tell us whats that and that would help a lot, whatever it is.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Leobro15, firstly here is not chatbox to spam, please if you want to say something to say it all together and secondly i don't think sb or ee will close anytime soon. 

That's what "he" said too... xD; no more words :P

Well, just 2 "P.S"...

P.S.: "He" was the "Master", I've even like that, it was a lie :P

P.S. 2: If it were "health reasons" or "work reasons" or "IRL reasons" it would probably not have been that sudden, I think that everyone knows what really happened here xD, and, yeah, there are no grudges, it just seems "unethical" to say "NO" when in fact was "Yes"...

Edited by EmmaniloJarjas