Goodbye :)

MelodicRose

Well this is certainly unfortunate isn't it.. Didn't even give us a chance to create contacts with people we've met on NosVGN.. Great decisions as always.

Anywho, it's been a fun ride, I have negative interest in the other games here so I'll be taking a leave. It was fun to meet ya'll, fun to play with ya'll, fun to learn some of ya'lls languages (those who were willing to teach me some words and phrases in german and spanish, that was cool). I hope we can find another private server that doesn't suck someday and play again 😄

Best wishes ~

MelodicRose

• Like 2

Sorry for your loss in game but for those who have players who want to keep in contact with each other and only used the game till now, I recommend posting on the forum to have players comment leave their gamertag and then have people PM you for other alternative contact info. I wouldn't post directly your personal contact info, but having them PM means that you can choose who you wish to contact you and who you do not.