Every beginning has its end...

ChavezSempai

They were 2 long years playing NosTale Vendetta and I really enjoyed them all in their measure, some days more than others that certainly. My period as GS of NosTale was good, I met the first line of Teammates, the second generation (including me) and the third last, with all their welcome and farewell to the members.

At this point, I don't know what will happen to me and each of the players that I could play with and those that I missed knowing, but I hope they find a new place, maybe with some old friends or maybe with new ones friends but whenever everything goes well, don't put long faces, there is still life ahead and it is important that you take full advantage.

For my part I'll try to start a new path in another VGN game and I'll continue here, at least for a bit to continue supporting the players as I have always done.

Remember that everything in life has a beginning and an end, so don't miss the time to start and enjoy.

Tell them not a goodbye but a see you soon,

Chavez.

Edited by ChavezSempai
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1