Sign in to follow this  
moimoi

Level 100-120 crafting materials

The materials for crafting the orange 105 armors and yellow 110 armors are not in the Eternal Points shop. Please add soon as crafting is so expensive right now.

Idk I kinda feel like adding the materials to the EP shop just deletes an entire purpose of the systems in place in the game, forcing people to farm the materials means:

• There is purpose to the Mine/Farm/Altar systems.
  • People have to work to make something.
  • People can make a bit of gold farming/mining comisions all day while playing.

Maybe I'm wrong though? Maybe others or yourselves can give counter points to mine.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, moimoi said:

The materials for crafting the orange 105 armors and yellow 110 armors are not in the Eternal Points shop. Please add soon as crafting is so expensive right now.

Totally unnecessary cause its so easy to get then, most hars thing for 110 sets are hearts cause if u do 110at solo only mobs u will get max 2 hearts per entrance.

• Like 1

I agree @Jordan it loses the purpose of the self farming systems aside from going for gold rarity materials, but having them put into ep shop would help a bunch only simply for the success rate being 78% and EE rng being an sob and because of the few guilds (one of them being your old guild) that do have a leveled miner and or farmer rarely put +2/ 10%  miner or farmer up to actually make any worth of having a lv12 npc, luckily upgraded npcs where put up for patch but have since poofed since saturday night/sunday morning and highly likely won't be put up for another blue moon. I will say adding bloods into the ep shop would be a huge help simply being only having a few dgns being able to drop as I did full 12/12 runs for 100 bloods from Whispering Woods dgn and came out with zero with the loot trophy and so increasing the rate of hearts in 110T would be a much appreciated help.

Edit: I meant level 100 bloods instead of 105 my mistake, from Ruins of Ages DGN, Utopia drop commonly enough.

36/36, still no blood btw.

Edited by Fluff

I honestly think there's no need to add anything to EP shop, we can farm it really well even the Lv105 Corrupted Blood at Crystal Utopia DGN, I farmed +350 in less than a week the drop is cool and you get at least 2 bloods per run being unlucky

• Like 1

I personally spend every day farming two or more dungeons (if I go to alt or not depends if I feel like getting cucked by drop rate),
I farm Utopian Realm for bloods for the new enchants and I had a magical day of obtaining 44 in a total of 10 runs, while average for me is around 20 (which is 1 enchant in other words) for about 1-2h or so of my time. It takes a lot longer to farm while podding because sadly for Lv120 this is the best way to pod farm (I have tested regular mobs and battlemap zones) they are rather slow imo. 

Anyway, I also run palace on an average of 20 runs a day (the solo modes drops for both dungeons are not updated for materials) so I get an average of 2-8 bloods a day (this means if I am lucky I can make two of the new gems). If you ask me that's very little for all the time I will accumulate farming every day, for the entirety of my eden life so I may be able to make enchants and gems for future sets/weapons, etc. 

I will leave off ruins of ages, etc, because those in my experience were also as insignificant if not worse than palace on average.

I honestly think that putting the new materials into the item mall isn't going to make NPC "useless" because for a long time they have already been "useless" as you called it, they were only used for gold materials (legendary achievements mostly) because the sad fact of the matter is our server isn't as big a community as it needs to be to keep these NPCs in a thriving state, a non-inactive state. x: 

Now tell me would you really want to spend an average of 4-6h per day farming these dungeons for bloods for gems/enchants that are a never ending necessity? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1