Things we might need, but not want.

Beau

16 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I did leave out the level 40 and 50 rare mechs. Though level 40 rare belongs somewhere between lvl 35 unique and 40 unique and level 50 rare is between 40 unique and 50 unique. The reason I left them out was because they may be slightly more powerful than the under level unique, they are 1 skill shy of what the unique mechs have. So, while the level 40 rare mech is more powerful than the level 35 major mech, it lacks 1 skill that could off set of keeping to the major mech over using the level 40 rare. Same with using a level 50 rare is slightly more powerful than the unique lvl 40, it just lacks that 1 skill in my opinion to justify using the level 50 rare over the level 40 unique.

Unique Major mech is more powerful than any rare mechs and 30lvl unique mech is more powerful than rare 40lvl mech, here list how much mechs do have in dmg when using same gear stats, toon is full +12 and full atk passive on but not end game toon because +60lvl make dmg negative in skills :https://i.imgur.com/CgNhRxm.jpg ,unfortunately didnt had 40lvl uni mech and AH didnt had one so didnt get data from it, making Unique kilocrystal (10%) drop from dungeons could help lot new players since they wont be running with thousands of gold in their pockets to buy those from AH while they lvling and gearing forward end game and once they enter Ancient Temple they need have better mech than 20lvl rare shit, unless you using SW that wont need use mech of 80% of time in PvE since it do good dmg without mech and buffs make it godlike in PvE, but most Classes depend on mechs when need burst bosses or even in SpaceShip you wont kill mob packs without dying(gonna lose more exp than gain) if you dont have good mech even if you could have +10 gears and you not over dungeon's lvl, since ellis now +49 entry it will take lot of time new players lvl up from nemesis unless they waste lot of their boosters to get +54lvl(unlike we veteran players that know when is good time use boosters) or they join guild and use guildhall glitch and skip 30% of game's content

Though again I was referring to unique mechs really are only best if they are going to pvp and thus would be a reward for pvping. 

sure it is fine if Unique mechs themself drop from BGs, but how you expect new players get unique mech if no one goes in BGs, sure in AH can be unique kilocrystals but they are way too Overpriced for new players and only end game players can get them now.

• Like 1

@ ΣvilTεrεsα I stand corrected on the Mech order. I was going off memory of players using rare mechs over lower level unique, though it was probably due to the cost. However, I still stand by my word that you don't need a unique mech to PvE if that is all the player is going to do. If there isn't anybody for BGs how are they going to use the unique mech in pvp? Putting them in BGs is to get people to register for the BG, you have to put something there to entice players to register and show am I right? Otherwise they will just farm BGs all day and have no reason to show for a BG. That was my point though I was off on explaining the order of value.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2019 at 1:31 AM, GoddessSand said:

While I don't care for "bullies" in the game and we weren't given any indication from them about what the situation was that took place it's hard to say how to really help them want to stay. First, entering a pvp zone isn't mandatory to stick around it once you do main or side quests. Dailies and repeats don't have to be done and players could find their way to do tasks outside those pvp zones. The other thing is the BG system, players who are more powerful, shouldn't be told to give up a win or loot to somebody on the weaker scale. It's pissed me off when players who are weaker just expect you to give them all the loot they shall ever desire. I remember one such person getting pissed at me because I wouldn't let them have a win or take the center ball that drops unique costumes and weapon skins. Their attitude that they should be allowed to win or take loot because I was more OP than them is sheer arrogance on their part. So, while this player didn't like being "bullied" I question what was happening that lead to this as there are some quests that require killing the other faction.

The problem with a reputation system is that while some players will score somebody with a high reputation others will score them lower because they've just clashed against each other. The forbidding the use of the arkana name change is like telling them to stop making money off of the game. Won't happen. The other problem with a reputation system is that it could be used to insult and harass other players, shouts in game are often used to insult or taunt other players.

Which if that person was having problems being repeatedly killed they could have used shouts to ask for assistance or advice on how to deal with it. Like I said they don't have to enter pvp zones more than once and just complete the quest they need to and move on or come back to the quest at another time. Since all new players entering a zone has no announcement of their entrance, the other players don't know they are there unless they have them on a rival list and watch for their whereabouts. Which is pretty pathetic to say the least.  

I agree with the problems with a "Reputation" System. Especially if based on player ratings of other players. What about an "Honor" system based off Achievement, level (lvl) appropriate mission completion and most importantly Lvl appropriate pvp kills. Have honor points given you deem appropriate to the various achievements and as for mission completion, say 10 points if a mission is completed while the toon is 6 to 10 levels below it, 8 points if 1 to 5 lvls below, 5 points if 0 to 5 above the mission lvl, 2 points if 6 to 10 lvls above the mission. or something along those lines. As for PVP kills, something similar to the mission appropriate points but with penalties for kills to low. Eg. if victim is +16 levels above assailant award 20 points, if 11 to 15 above award 18, 6 to 10 above 14 points, 0 to 5 above 10 points, 1 to 5 below 6 points, 6 to 10 below 2 points, 10 to 15 below -4 points, 15 to 20 below -8 points, and anything below that level -10 points every pvp kill or you could make the basement even lower such as -15 or -20 points for any kill more then 15 to 20 levels below the assailant. Then if possible or plausible allow honor points to be exchanged for currency. Either in game gold or  store currency on a ratio basis or even a Honor points store with EXCLUSIVE honor purchase character and account locked items. These are just my thoughts. I used to play SB long ago, before Vendetta and just recently found it again! Happy to be back on it though I lost all my previous toons. But that just gives me the opportunity to relive the early days!  :) 

Happy questing all!

While standing around in CG waiting on FK Chest to spawn, I thought it’d be cool to have my own Royal Guard Sentry following me around. Actual size, preferably. Nothing says “badass” like having Paladin Danse running around picking stuff up for you! Could be added to Chest drops.