Sign in to follow this  
Tiwaka

loot rate

I would like to know if the loot rate of the compos 105 will be reviewed? because considering the quantity requested for the enchanting crafts and considering the current droop rate... I wonder if your goal is not to scare away the players?

sorry for my english ...

Level 105 should have good drop rates? If you're talking about bloods apparently Crystal Utopian Realm is the best place to farm them but I cannot be sure just based of Word of Mouth.

If you mean 110 then the rates are based on 75-80 content rates which are a little lower than 90-100 rates that we're used to, this was to avoid people having banks upon banks of materials and them actually being worth something in the market for people to buy/sell like they used to be before.

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:07 PM, Jordan said:

the rates are based on 75-80 content rates

If u wanted to do like 75-80 need to remember theres had 2-3 dungeons for each level, but i dont see an problem for farming that, will take time but its private server we already had many easy stuff