Password reset, lost registered email

Faust49

I created my account with a gmail account I no longer use as I deleted it.  I did not remember Scarlet Blade needed it.  I have a yahoo email account and am willing to use it for Scarlet Blade.  Somehow my password changed and I was not informed of the change.  None of my old passwords work.  Thanks for any help with this.

Edited by NoRunNoGun
Removed email

• 2 months later...

2-3 years ago sounds right but I never was told to change my password.  Someone else changed it and the password I had used no longer worked.  I do not forget passwords as I have a file with all my passwords including obsolete passwords.  I have used this file for over 20 years and it is well backed up.

This same thing happened to me on the original SB server and I had to create a new account.  I am not willing to do that again.  That would be the fourth account I had with all new characters.  I will not start over a fourth time, it is too much to expect me to do.

If you haven't played since then, no one has changed your password, it's just your account is forced to change the password with email from vgn that sent to you but after so long plus you don't have access to the email, you can't recover it. This means your account password was deleted and was pending for new password through the way i said before.

• 1 year later...

I tried to create a new account with my yahoo.com email.  I thought it would work as we can register a yahoo.com email.  It did not work.  It seems none of my current email accounts satisfy your limited list.  I won't use gmail as it is too insecure.  What is left if yahoo.com does not work.  My last hope is hotmail.com.  Now I must go against my oath against Microsoft and create a hotmail.com account.