Unique costumes weapon skins.

GoddessSand

Not going to focus on drops of these items since I really hope that's being considered. I'm more about alternative to current issues and lower caps.

So, at lower caps somebody was complaining about current weapon skins and unique costume stats being to much for lower level players. Vivi mentioned the disadvantage it would be to put current ones with higher level requirements while lower level players have them equipped. I purpose not to raise the level requirements for current item, but instead lower the stats of the current unique costumes and weapon skins to a fair amount for those at level 29 and below. Then take and copy paste the same programming code, yes I know you'll probably have to make another instance elsewhere, but the idea is to with this new copy is to increase stats for the next level cap and put a level cap requirement on these items as well as add in the title level 30. Repeat this process of increasing the stats and level requirements for level 40+, 50+, and 60+. That should solve the problem with lower tiers having too high stats on items for their tier while not making the higher level players suffer with stats too lower for their tier for too long if the drop rates for this improved unique costumes and weapon skins aren't in the once in a bluemoon achievable. As a courteousy to higher level players that would end up with our current unique costumes nerfed, you can give us a website event special for 1 unique costumes for the characters of our choice, the level at which we play and the type of stats we would like(because there are two types one with eva and one with ch-resist. But for the weapon skin adding for a short time in barb an NPC that allows us to trade our newly nerfed weapon skin in for one that is more suitable to our current playing level that has the raised level stat requirements. That will force players to remove the weapon skin raise their stats to the level they wish and then equip it only if they are within the level requirements of their newly traded item.

All items we obtain from this trade will be unsealed so we can't trade them and any future items looted from specified areas can be traded. The concern I have with the npc trade-off in barb for weapon skin is the same concern I have for doing it to unique costumes. Is that we've grafted items onto our current items and would lose the look with the trade. So, discussions on solutions to this or alternative methods for giving level caps items more suited for their cap is what this post is about keep to topic.

• Like 1