Between lag on my inet or enemy or hack tool or a trick?

-Sky

I know this problem is happen to "almost" all players in game. The problem is sometimes if we do a stun skill or immoblize, enemy will get knocked back for a few meters. I asked to some players n some said that it's a hack tool, some said my inet is lagging, some said ur enemy is lagging, n some ppl said it's a trick. Which 1 is true?

I dont rlly believe about "my inet is lagging" bcs i can use skills normally, n that problem happened just to some enemies not all enemies.

It’s lag. To reduce server load a lot of stuff is calculated client side but for actual results the server overrides and updates the client. More lag produces more obvious results. As a medic I have countless times when I cast a heal on someone under attack with low hp only to see the target dead after 1 second and the heal wasted.

There's lag and then there's cheating. When you watch a player skip across a map while stunned or use an attack lung repeatedly I wouldn't call it lag and would call it cheating. Though there is the lag between it happening once, but not going across a map faster than a bike could travel or lunging repeatedly with the same attack over and over again. I recommend not trying to cheat, but limit internet use when gaming. 

• Like 1

i would like to see a video of that bot... i still believe in lag for as long as we talk about a distance that can normally be covered in a second or two. Like whipper pull when used on a target that runs the other way, target thinking they’re out of range when actually their last second of movement only happened  on their own screen and the server tells them, stop, you got pulled.

about von, it improves stability among other things but it can’t do magic. The physical distance between your computer and the server remains the same or even gets increased. Also the copper cable that brings internet to your home remains the same...

It happen just to some enemies, i mean always those enemies everyday n everyday. Especially when they r on bike. It's crazy if u immoblize them n then they get "knock back" debuff. Im fine if it only move back like 2m, but this is like around 7m. Still doesnt make sense for me if it's lag, this is my 1st time get this problem in any kind of games, especially about "lag".

Saw this happen to many times and also just where like... yup lag if its only few meters.

But sometimes it´s unrealistic to be lag, example... I pulled a cb (not gonna say the name) in NB.

He was pretty close to me maybe 16 m away pull has 23 m range.

He got pulled correctly and stuned... and suddenly boom... he teleported 50 meter away to the end of the room...?!

I instantly was like... wtf? And asked the other rg if they saw it and they did... so all people had same"lag"

that makes someone teleport for 50 m? Idk... seemed very fishy to me, specialy since some people claimed...

that they can mod the games client, isnt that right mister xxxx and xxxxxxx? You know who you guys are.

I also always found it strange that people could atk me when I stuned them with my hook and sinker single target skill.

However that one is a bug that people abuse to kick your face like bikini and others and a fail of the vendetta team.

When they changed the skills and other classes have bugs and issues too.

I've seen lots of "mysteries" but just dismiss em all cuz of the perpetual lag on my end. Sometimes it helps me to survive a zerg (most often not). Bad thing is it breaks/pauses my chain of attack, thus target easily survives.

The morals here is "dun enter BG while it's laggy".

3 hours ago, Serah Farron said:

I also always found it strange that people could atk me when I stuned them with my hook and sinker single target skill

And not strange that u one of the ppl that can still atk while u get stunned? Wohooo.  Bugs are everywhere 🤫 happend a lot in most games. And often enough it happend when whippers arround. Sometimes it show pull failed but then 5 sec later booooom u got pulled cos its not failed.  Also when medics arround they can still cleans the hook and sinker, and any other devuffs if they dont self got a hit. 

Lets wait drink tea and then we all will see what changes we get. 🤔

If you dont know, if lag or hack just remine urself you can  record bgs or something to check it later again.

Can help u sometimes too.  

Run CMD and make a ping test to know wether the status and your connectivity to the server,  if you get bad ping stats its better if you dont enter BG it will just fuel your frustration even more, bike lags happens because it has a fast move speed your attacks are still connecting but the server send packets or arrives at your end late, thats why it looks like your enemy is jumping around, this is a system flaw based on the distance between you and the server and theres really no workaround, just get the fastest internet your country can offer, also having a vpn wont change lag it just masks your IP, some country have exclusive protocols and its a way to fix stuffs if a certain service you want is not available in your country or something like that.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:00 AM, -Sky said:

Im currently using betternet bcs its free, but it always connect to USA, n i still have that problem until nw. Afaik based of my experience(asked to utube gamer) vpn doesnt reduce ur lag? Imma try tunnelbear(another free vpn).

In my case, VPN did helped me alot specially i live in SEA (South East Asia). I've tested with and without and it had big difference.

On the other hand, looks like those teleporting lag is probably because the game just sucks at it. An example of that is when i was supposed to get hooked and it did had both normal & ch-dmg from the book on me but i ended up getting stunned only and not hooked.

It's probably that kind of lag where you still see your enemy standing in range to hook it (assuming you're a WH), but on the enemy's screen, he already moved, thus teleporting in your screen.

Somehow its on the edge, if it flops a bit you will lag,ping vgn continuously then run a tracert command, I assume you have a wireless connection, in that case youre going to have alot of interference causing you to jitter or packet loss.