Between lag on my inet or enemy or hack tool or a trick?

-Sky

Yeah the game has some tricks, like use a skill and instant bike...

Sometimes I use it for pull then quickly bike away.

Because whipper got a bug when you pull someone they get stuned but can still stun you back even tho you pulled them.

So standing still and pulling someone always will backfire on you which sucks badly.

This trick sometimes helps to flee from the backfire bug which is ridicoulse to use a bug to fight a bug.

Clock bikes would be op indeed and they already exist, sw has probably most bugs and glitches of all classes.

double ultimate, cloak bike, out of combat flee and cloakbike combo, animation cancle, kali bug exploit is op with sw aswell.

And many more rather unknown bugs which i will not say else it would be even more stupid since people love to exploit.

But back to the topic with lag and teleport being a hack. Yes such tools exist and yes some people use them.

Like teleport behind you instantly or away from you, not only when pulled but anytime they feel like nobody notice.

Since the game is lagging most of the time anyway its not actually super easy to find out if it was lag or teleport.

Lets just wait for the patch and hopefully a halloween event, to raise peoples spirits.

Mine is atm very low, just tryed to log in just to get instantly kicked again. And then have the next bug in my face after.

The awesome and well known bug that tells you you use a wrong ID or whatever which is nonsense.

Some people have that 3 times in a row I just had that on my alt and on my main at the same time... like wth...

Now imagine a new player seeing all those bugs... specially the once that say to you NOPE YOU WILL NOT PLAY...

And close the game with some bullshit text, that isnt telling the truth ... sighs...

Well normally when players encounter a bug by which they report to devs, first thing a dev should do is patch the said bug, but since were just a knockoff SB server, they cant patch the bug as it is "source related problem". It's hard to point fingers at players and you cant really blame them for exploiting stuffs, ingame wise. What I wanted to say is we cannot do anything about it but accept the fact that its part of the game it sucks but it's how it is.