Can you get Def/HP on Gamma Bangles?

iProtect

If the Def and HP doesn't add stats on one bangle, I believe neither will enhance on other bangles. If they do enhance on other bangles then the maybe other stats take over what gets enhanced. Normally though I'm under the impression that some gears will have stats that enhance while others gears won't allow those stats to be enhanced.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

If the Def and HP doesn't add stats on one bangle, I believe neither will enhance on other bangles. If they do enhance on other bangles then the maybe other stats take over what gets enhanced. Normally though I'm under the impression that some gears will have stats that enhance while others gears won't allow those stats to be enhanced.

I’m sure you know, but at the bottom of each piece of gear it has what will be enhanced. What’s not listed will not. For example, look at a Gamma chest piece. The 4 stats that will always enhance are Def, Void, HP, and SP. So to have a perfect Gamma chest piece would mean having those stats as the base stats or, as many as you can get/want, followed by dropping SP and looking for a defensive stat of your choice like EVA, or even CP. The latter won’t multiply, but it’s still figured in your percentages. 

For my Bangle I’m looking for, it’d have Def and HP as the base stats ( gloves can get this but often comes with a third base stat ). HP wouldn’t enhance since it’s not one of the stats that do so on Bangles. But I’m still looking for it to keep my current HP Bangle, but want to hit 300 Def with the added Def on the one I’m trying to find. Trying to reach 20k HP. 17,400 right now with no buffs. 

Edit: @Vivi Are they an actual stat combo? If you have access to these details, of course. 

I’m pretty sure there is one ? Sorry it’s been awhile but I feel like that was the bangle all the tanks used. Altho defense isn’t as helpful as you think it might be. It’s borderline useless 😂

Edited by Daddy

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

I’m pretty sure there is one ? Sorry it’s been awhile but I feel like that was the bangle all the tanks used. Altho defense isn’t as helpful as you think it might be. It’s borderline useless 😂

Mind is slightly blowing up right now. Why is Def useless? Any links to formulas or something? I need answers because this does not compute!

• Like 1

its more of a better stat in early game but overall it’s not enough to make a noticeable impact from the damage. The tru protection is void. But go ahead and get the def since it still somewhat helps and you can’t really stack void yet. 

in end game it’s pretty minimal.  Before we had skill changes you could easily go without defense passive even tho it added like 700+ defense it didn’t help at all lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

its more of a better stat in early game but overall it’s not enough to make a noticeable impact from the damage. The tru protection is void. But go ahead and get the def since it still somewhat helps and you can’t really stack void yet. 

in end game it’s pretty minimal.  Before we had skill changes you could easily go without defense passive even tho it added like 700+ defense it didn’t help at all lol. 

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

From what I know, you cannot have HP and DEF on one bangle in CG. I could be wrong, but I never got a bangle that provided both of those stats at the same time ever.

This is what I'm fairly certain of, too. I've been certifying every decently priced Bangle for pretty much any class, and so far, nada. Sucks.

• Like 1

img%5D

4 hours ago, Vivi said:

All Unique versions of the Delta Bangles have the same enchant -> so no HP

And Gamma bangles, at least the ones I skimmed, also have no HP enchants.

This is what I mean. Where the SP is, that's where I'm looking for HP. And Def would be in HP spot, as it’s always the first stat on gear that has it ( Def+Max CH-Atk, Def+Void+Max HP+SP etc. ). I know HP won’t enhance. That’s not important to me. It’s just that I need it to multiply into final HP. On my ideal theoretical Bangle, it’d just have Min/Max ATK and Def enhancing.

Looking like it’s one or the other. Woe is me. Seems silly that there isn’t a piece. Basic tank/healer stats. Oh well. Thanks everyone for confirming.

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, iProtect said:

And Def would be in HP spot, as it’s always the first stat on gear that has it ( Def+Max CH-Atk, Def+Void+Max HP+SP etc. )

Not necessarily. Enchantment values are manually done and are controlled by a completely separate file. So its all based how however they decided to do it.

3 hours ago, iProtect said:

img%5D

This is what I mean. Where the SP is, that's where I'm looking for HP. And Def would be in HP spot, as it’s always the first stat on gear that has it ( Def+Max CH-Atk, Def+Void+Max HP+SP etc. ). I know HP won’t enhance. That’s not important to me. It’s just that I need it to multiply into final HP. On my ideal theoretical Bangle, it’d just have Min/Max ATK and Def enhancing.

Looking like it’s one or the other. Woe is me. Seems silly that there isn’t a piece. Basic tank/healer stats. Oh well. Thanks everyone for confirming.

Look the red words in the bottom of the bangle (or any other gear) and you can see the enhanced stats: for bangle you see Min atk, Max atk, Def, Min chatk, Max Chatk. This works in every gear till level 49. Above level 50 I see new stats not wrote in the red lines in the bottom.

So it's right, DEF will be enhanced, HP not. I saw there are lot of kinds of bangles, all have min and max atk, then 2 other stats (escluding the useless SP):

- DEF HP

- DEF MinChatk

- DEF MaxChatk

- MinChatk HP

- MaxChatk HP

- MinChatk MaxChatk

Considering the HP is not enhanced, I prefere the MinChatk + DEF one.

Or, if you like a 100% dps build, go with MinChatk + Max Chatk.

13 minutes ago, Filomena said:

Look the red words in the bottom of the bangle (or any other gear) and you can see the enhanced stats: for bangle you see Min atk, Max atk, Def, Min chatk, Max Chatk. This works in every gear till level 49. Above level 50 I see new stats not wrote in the red lines in the bottom.

So it's right, DEF will be enhanced, HP not. I saw there are lot of kinds of bangles, all have min and max atk, then 2 other stats (escluding the useless SP):

- DEF HP

- DEF MinChatk

- DEF MaxChatk

- MinChatk HP

- MaxChatk HP

- MinChatk MaxChatk

Considering the HP is not enhanced, I prefere the MinChatk + DEF one.

Or, if you like a 100% dps build, go with MinChatk + Max Chatk.

Yes, I know. I know. I knowwwww. Lol I don’t need it to enhance. I’m just trying to verify if both Def and HP can be on the same Bangle.

21 hours ago, Filomena said:

Yes I saw a whipper with that bangle eheheheh. If you need I can hold one if I get, I usually salvage. Say me what class you need.

If you get one, great. I need one for ME. I’d also like to point out that some of the 29 cap gear is worth a good bit of gold and desirable to those at the cap. So don’t Salvage everything! I’m always looking to buy perfect stat gears. I have enough to outfit a small army right now, and need more!

On 10/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, iProtect said:

If you get one, great. I need one for ME. I’d also like to point out that some of the 29 cap gear is worth a good bit of gold and desirable to those at the cap. So don’t Salvage everything! I’m always looking to buy perfect stat gears. I have enough to outfit a small army right now, and need more!

I'd like to see a list of gamma gear stat grouping for each character and then see how the community takes to saying what ones they want. That is for instance bangle carries atk amount from here to here, with def stat, ch-atk stat, etc and the following of those stats will increase at each enhancement. That way people know what to look for to actually sell other than just salvaging them away.

Though if one is trying to get the salvage achievement at 29 tier, being able to quickly pick out what not to salvage would be a good thing. Otherwise if people just want rare gears to salvage, farming IV (team mode I think is better than solo) for delta rares is the best location for obtaining the most rare gears because I could get at least 5 per run and 1 run per 5 to 10 min with the right character. Mind you that you have to be what? level 44 or 49, been awhile since I've been in it, and have +12 gears for that level to farm it the fastest.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I'd like to see a list of gamma gear stat grouping for each character and then see how the community takes to saying what ones they want. That is for instance bangle carries atk amount from here to here, with def stat, ch-atk stat, etc and the following of those stats will increase at each enhancement. That way people know what to look for to actually sell other than just salvaging them away.

Though if one is trying to get the salvage achievement at 29 tier, being able to quickly pick out what not to salvage would be a good thing. Otherwise if people just want rare gears to salvage, farming IV (team mode I think is better than solo) for delta rares is the best location for obtaining the most rare gears because I could get at least 5 per run and 1 run per 5 to 10 min with the right character. Mind you that you have to be what? level 44 or 49, been awhile since I've been in it, and have +12 gears for that level to farm it the fastest.

I was actually thinking about doing that, but didn’t think anyone would have much interest in it aside from the few here that have alts in CG, and potentially in the future should it be updated. I’m 100% sure I’ve seen and had every piece of Gamma gear at this point where, outside of perfect stats ( EVA/DEF/VOID/HP Chest ), uncommon stats ( DEF/VOID/CH-EVA/HP Chest ), and fluff stats ( DEF/HP/VOID/SP Chest ), I’ve salvaged nearly 1000 pieces so far. A complete list would be easy, so people will know what’s trash and what’s a keeper. Hopefully it’ll clear up a lot of the garbage Gamma gear I have to sift through everyday on the AH. 

Once I finish getting my PU alt to 29 today, I’m going to park her in VIP and put together a list of possible combinations on each piece of gear. Got the day off, so I’ll also include how often I see the stat combos as I certify about 30 or so pieces a day depending on how much my unofficial suppliers farm. Some like DEF/VOID/HP/CP chests are just way too common to think that there’s no “rarity” assigned to them.

Edit: Might not be doing that today. I'm leveling this PU without using the Exp. Buffs provided. Plus, I'm collecting "data" on how long it takes me to hit 29 ( current level 26 ), amount of gold I get in total, and Skill Points total. I'm going to do all the quests up to ( and around ) 29.