Stuck at Magician Awakening Quest

Humoresque

4195853b56afaca0a8c8626d8390ce15-full.jp5de79550262aa0f7d75e3e52c536c28f-full.jpc57ffd9455bef2a116a340a79024432e-full.jpHow can I finish the "Magician Awakening Quest"? I got stuck from the gravitational part... Due to the power interruption I was teleported back to Aven  but with the regular magician class when I go back to the (Wetlands) Malace Palace I wasn't be able to change my class according to the needed  class. Now I've tried a hundred times just to finish the quest with the regular Magician class 
Please send help :(

• VGN GM

There should be an NPC inside the dungeon if I remember correclt near the start that gives the buff again when spoken too. Failing that you could try resetting the dungeon before entering, it will mean you have to start at the beginning of the dungeon but you should get all the buffs you need. (To reset the dungeon right click your characters portrait in the top left of your screen and click reset dungeons, you must be outside the instance to do this so Wetlands or Aven).