[Outdated] Skill Simulator

limeox

Simulator Link

I've finally updated the simulator to include values for all skills of every class.

As before:

• automatic skill point calculation
  • full list of puzzles and quests
  • share builds with a generated link
  • live damage calculation

Now with:

• all damage, cost, cooldown values and requirements for every single skill

How to use it:

• levelling a skill: you can either click on one of the '+' and '-' buttons or use the mouse wheel over a skill icon in the tree to add and remove points
  • share a build: click on "save build" and copy the link in your address bar
Edited by limeox
  • Like 9

• Vivi pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Where did you find my napalm tank build :ph34r:

17 hours ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

edit: wheres the black background? i like it

smh, added

Added ME mechs (17, 20, 50), aiming to add the same levels for other classes. Needs a hard refresh or it breaks though.

• 6 months later...

That is actually an issue with the game. I've written about it over on the Stats guide:

On 15.6.2017 at 10:38 AM, limeox said:

In general, your Arkana's stats are simply a sum of their base stats and any bonuses gained from levels, gear and buffs.

In addition to that, offensive skills can have additional bonus effects (displayed after the skill's damage), such as being more likely to crit or being more accurate. These stats are simply added as well, but only for the use of that skill.

DeZfrsv.png

There is one issue with that however, namely Crit Attack, which has no effect at all. Instead, there is "Additional Crit", which gives both Crit Rate and Crit Attack. For example, this one has 20% bonus Crit Rate and Crit Attack, rather than 20% Crit Rate and 40% Crit Attack:

s9wLFjU.png

I have talked to @Vivi about that, and it seems that there's a bug. While a skill can have different Crit Rate and Crit Attack bonuses (and will display them as different in the skill description), when it comes to actually apply those bonuses, it will use the Crit Rate value for both Crit Rate and Crit Attack.

This means that the in-game description is unreliable in this case and the simulator shows the actual values. Note though that this is only an issue for offensive skills - Crit Attack on buffs works perfectly fine.

That bug is something that can't be fixed, but IIRC the current plan is to have the descriptions show the actual values in a later patch.

Edited by limeox

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Vivi changed the title to [Outdated] Skill Simulator
  • Vivi locked and unpinned this topic