Suggestion for the next tier

Recognized

You'll just get curbstomped more going to amara on level 55 toon,  I like your idea about having cg pvp map high tier I have a similar idea and was about to make a suggestion about new stuffs but with the upcoming patch I might save the suggestion for later

@sicat you afraid of the dark? 

It depends, I've been play testing stuffs both map and it seems CG has alot of bugs that might be exploited depending if vivi can replace npc in certain maps or add npc it can be solved quite easily but if not, its gonna be a problem. I wont be writing anything until I'm done with the testing and stuffs.

5 minutes ago, Beau said:

@sicat you afraid of the dark? 

It depends, I've been play testing stuffs both map and it seems CG has alot of bugs that might be exploited depending if vivi can replace npc in certain maps or add npc it can be solved quite easily but if not, its gonna be a problem. I wont be writing anything until I'm done with the testing and stuffs.

My favorite is when you can sit inside enemy base because there is a spot that i would call it "blind spot" for guards.

Vivi sure has the scripts for the two bonus bosses in Caergate: they were Dirgebane! I still hope he can use them.

Also, there is also a big boss in Bloodsoul, and a spawn point in caergate for Bloodsoul teleport. I remember the concept of Bloosoul was really great: 20 minutes of big PvP, then portal closes. At this point, who die inside, can't go back, so when PvP is over, just few people will stay inside and can kill the boss (if there are enough people).

1 hour ago, Filomena said:

Vivi sure has the scripts for the two bonus bosses in Caergate: they were Dirgebane! I still hope he can use them.

Also, there is also a big boss in Bloodsoul, and a spawn point in caergate for Bloodsoul teleport. I remember the concept of Bloosoul was really great: 20 minutes of big PvP, then portal closes. At this point, who die inside, can't go back, so when PvP is over, just few people will stay inside and can kill the boss (if there are enough people).

I was wondering about just this a few days ago. With the patch in the works for lower level zone, why not wait a week or two, then run this event? I had just missed the event on ASB when I started playing, and while I played they never ran it again. Always wanted to see what it was like.

16 hours ago, Filomena said:

lso, there is also a big boss in Bloodsoul, and a spawn point in caergate for Bloodsoul teleport. I remember the concept of Bloosoul was really great: 20 minutes of big PvP, then portal closes. At this point, who die inside, can't go back, so when PvP is over, just few people will stay inside and can kill the boss (if there are enough people).

Would an SW enjoy that? Cuz it sounds like a tank fest.