29 cap Gear list. WIP Shoes/Gloves done.

iProtect

So Sand semi-asked for this, and I had been thinking about doing it for awhile thus, here I am. I see a lot of just really, really, crap Rare 20-29 gear on the AH with silly high prices, and really, really, good ones for 5g. I'm not going to go into prices, as that's the community's job to price it accordingly. Plus, with a patch on the horizon that's going to change a good bit, there's just no point in bothering right now. 

For this list I'm just going to cover the 4-stat version of the gear. Not a lot of reason to use the 3-stat's unless you just flat out can't find the 4-stat version. Also, some pieces ( pretty sure all ) have lower base stats when they're 3-stat gear versus 4-stat. This also can be said of Weapons. The less stats they have, the lower their base stat(s) are.

FYI- I consider SP on gear a wasted stat due to Pets. Outside of the "Rare" stat Chest piece, of course.

Weapon:                                                                                                                                                                                       

Helm:

Chest:

DEF/VOID/HP/CP- The most common one by far I get after Certifying chest pieces.
DEF/VOID/CH-EVA/HP- Alternative to EVA version below. Also, slightly uncommon.
DEF/VOID/HP/SP- Rare. Only have got 5 pieces so far. I Certify AH and farm every night.
DEF/CH-EVA/HP/SP- Salvage.
EVA/DEF/CH-EVA/HP- Could be alright for SW's and Senti's? I Salvage.
EVA/DEF/VOID/HP- Really uncommon. Best Chest Piece for most classes.
EVA/DEF/HP/CP- Salvage.
EVA/DEF/HP/SP- Uncommon. Salvage.

Enhancement stats are: DEF/VOID/HP/SP. "Rare" Chest Piece has all enhancements possible ).

Bangle:

Gloves:

DEF/CH-ACC/HP- Salvage.
DEF/CH-ACC/CRIT. RATE- Pretty much standard offensive gear. Common.
DEF/CH-ACC/SP- Salvage.
DEF/MIN.CH-ATK/HP- Salvage.
DEF/MIN.CH-ATK/SP- Salvage.
DEF/MAX.CH-ATK/HP- It's alright.
DEF/MAX.CH-ATK/SP- Salvage.
DEF/MIN.CH-ATK/CRIT.RATE- Don't think I've seen it, but it should exist. Need verification.
DEF/MAX.CH-ATK/CRIT.RATE- Don't think I've seen it, but it should exist. Need verification.
DEF/CRIT.RATE/HP- I like use on my ME since I run ACC buffs.
DEF/CRIT.RATE/SP- Salvage.

Enhancement stats are: Min/Max ATK ( Make sure BOTH are on them at the top in green ), DEF, CRIT.RATE, and Min/Max CH-ATK. There's a 4-stat version, but thus far, it lacks Max ATK every time I get them/see them. It's basically just DEF/CH-ACC/CRIT.RATE, with SP thrown on. 

Kneeguards:

Shoes:

DEF/VOID/SPD/HP- The most common version you get when Certifying.
DEF/VOID/CH-EVA/SPD- Salvage.
DEF/VOID/SPD/SP- Salvage.
EVA/DEF/VOID/SPD- Decent alternative to HP version.
EVA/VOID/CH-EVA/SPD- Could be useful for EVA classes.
EVA/DEF/SPD/HP- 100% Rare as heck. I've not found one myself. Given one for my ME.
EVA/DEF/SPD/SP- 99% Rare as heck. I've found one for SW.

Enhancement stats are: DEF/EVA/SPD/HP/SP. "Rare" versions enhance all four stats.

Shoes was, and still are expensive compared to other gear. No one likes Drasilmarsh. So the "Rare" versions will always be more rare than other gear.

**Next up, Bangles and maybe Kneeguards."

• Like 2