Skill Feedback

Venom

Correct to a point, was the GS's decision to try stripping off the Physical completely, I knew it was gonna hurt, but actually surprised about how much exactly, as in current cap the physical to chakra ratio in terms of damage dealt has a big difference, which was why during the talks I suggested to buff the Chakra to try and compensate a little for the loss, but in the end it didn't play out right it seems. Most likely the passive will get readjusted again, from what I heard the trial will be is that the Chakra damage on the passive will come down, and some of the physical bonus will return, and with such, the other portion of the physical damage originally tied to Damage Passive will be attached to Firing Squad

18 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I've been testing more the Punisher class today and here's what I figured out:

(Note that this was done considering the use of skill reset after the Halloween candies fix patch, so no extra skillpoints).

It sucks as class, please revert (adding - refer to bottom of this post) or delete this fuking useless class because no one will play it for PvP anymore.

You forced every PU players to go DoT skills, for the sake of now giving them a chance to make different builds.. how?? What different builds? They all have same builds.

PU was 3-4 hits for Sw, Cb, De  (referring to first patch  released with extra skills - before Halloween candies fix etc.) while it had 36k hp full defensive set with maxed cocoons and HP. Now the PU after last patch if maxes all cocoons gets circa 28k HP. (I consider Hp/Cocoon relationship because otherwise PU would get no skill points to put in nearly any attack skill). 

If I ditch cocoons to get max hp because it's a damn 3 hits dead class despite 33-36k HP, because no cocoons. Now with the skill resetting due to extra skills added I find myself with 28k hp with all cocoons maxed, what's the point in maxing cocoons when i lose 8k hp? Makes sense? Fuking NO! 

Either max HP with lose of offensive or defensive cocoon you lose too much and PU is useless 200%. 100% useless it was already from the moment you took off passive physical damage.

You gave PU a bit of Eva boost in trade of Void: if PU needs to have some high ch-acc to also a not buffed Sw to stun it, you made the PU go opposite of Eva because Ghost set is not giving Eva, how does it help the PU in any surviving? SW anyway kills PU without Mech no matter what gear/jewels set/build.

Moreover to make PU not even go physical you reduced that damage, and to not let it having any surviving chance you made it go chakra builds with eva buffs. Why? makes no sense.

Also, reduced void on cocoon: PU is by origin an Eva based class! You guys added Eva just to make easier for other classes to survive better! Medic now itself can stack up to around 12k Eva and also up to 12k Ch-Eva with it's own buffs only. More than a PU, also what's the point in giving 500 Eva on Mind over Body skills? How will that help any surviving? Not even in PvE it does help in any way, why was it done?

If i try to get maxed hp I 100% have to lose either penetration or offence cocoons in order to resist a bit more and have a chance to not be 2 hit by someone in PvP (using passive HP + defence cocoon combo). Of course then my damage will suck, it fucking sucks. Men you guys have fucked up the whole class! It's unplayable now!

There are people talking on forums about PU having even more damage now, to those: have you even played PU ever? I see dudes who are SWs and also just made the accounts on forum and are talking about  PU being still too OP, requesting to nerf it more, do it, because no one already is going to play it anymore for PvP. They have no idea about this class and are all about just getting this more nerfed. No one is going to play PU in these conditions, max just to farm pve, thanks to Eva. The day that won;t work PU is dead 100%.

Going Atomic build: useless, it has long CDs, it's a hit and run class hoping the enemy will not stun or pull and fuk you. This column also consumes too many skill points. 

Going Plasma: it sucks in principal, the idea was a bullsht, you forced half of classes to go DoT, not just PU. Killed all the fun in game about even surviving or having a chance to surviving making it even more unplayable as a game, Wh, Sw, Pu all same (DoT based - Could almost add medic). How was this an improvement? all I feel is that you guys sat all this time making us to wait for the patch and did not really even consider the majority of issues you were going to cause. Seems like you guys took all the comfort and waited till the last moment and then brought up a draft of an unfinished idea to present.

This column also consumes too many skill points.

I see no logic in anything that has been done on PU beside changes suggested by me, nothing makes sense. You guys worked with feet

All you did was to completely change this class to some other non-existent with hopes that it will work.

Only good things are: removal of casting times, increasing stun time on Overkill, change of Enfeeble animation and adding of acc and ch-acc. And all these things were suggested by me.

In all game there were mostly 3 players playing Punisher for PvP always: italy2, BumpetyBoo, Drakkar. Rest use to PvP once a month and ditching it in less than 20 minutes. All of the 3 mentioned Players play this class since ever, and are complaining about it. @DrakkarUlfsark has quit PU already, I'm using it till event is over and then retiring it. @BumpetyBoo has no other option as he only has medic class other than PU, and ME is not fun for a DPS class player but soon he too will end the pain ditching the PU.

(Why Medic AoEs has a diameters of up to 50m? Why can those heal up to 10 players? Why noe Cleansing and other aoe skills cal affect 6 players at lv 1?)

Overkill's animation and cocoon area/cooldown: something that has been changed without necessity.

The issue with defensive cocoon is that if the buff it too big PU becomes decent but everyone else who shares that buff becomes freaking op. if the buff is too weak everyone else gets a decent buff but PU becomes too weak.

one possible solution:

change back to the original duration/cooldown/area of lvl 54 and 59 cap.

make the cocoon give 2 diferent buffs: one that boosts a small amount of eva (like 900) and void and affects 6 players, and another one that has some extra eva and void, plus some amount of defense, ch-resist and DoT reduction, but this one only affects one player (which should be the owner of the cocoon as long as he stays on it by priority).

one thing that could help is to remove the visual aura on Firing Squad, its huge and using it is like putting a target on yourself so everyone sees and aim for you. also whats the point of the imobilize debuff if whippers can pull punishers in firing squad? we are the only class who uses a buff and gets rooted to the ground, then in mass pvp whippers come and force pull punishers 25m away from where they were, and they cannot run back because of the imobilization debuff wont allow them. being pulled while firing squad is on is instant death.

now some issues going on with other classes: DE's reflect is too long and too strong, I'd say make it 20 sec and 50% reflection.

shadow walker's smoke screen DoT is way too strong. its at least 25k damage with a single skill, and its AoE.

Unfortunately We can’t do separate buffs for different people. I would need to do change cocoon similar to how I changed medic buff (2 diff skills self buff and an aoe buff) this would be hard to do tho as it may free up too many points as not everyone would want the aoe cocoon and that def cocoon is very beneficial to lowering mass amounts of aoe damage  

a lot of this is very helpful. I have some ideas if you want to talk to me in dm in discord since it’s easier to hash it out there. 
Cowboy#8731 I would highly encourage doing so as we are very committed to fixing every class to a good spot  and I can try and give some background on things as well! I talk to a lot of people in dm which is why you might not see as many posts here lately.

Firing squad is such an intense buff that blends with the non mobile cocoons. That is a very big piece to the toon to adjust that could make you way too op. 

Reflect is being changed and poison smoke as well 

20 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I've been testing more the Punisher class today and here's what I figured out:

(Note that this was done considering the use of skill reset after the Halloween candies fix patch, so no extra skillpoints).

It sucks as class, please revert (adding - refer to bottom of this post) or delete this fuking useless class because no one will play it for PvP anymore.

You forced every PU players to go DoT skills, for the sake of now giving them a chance to make different builds.. how?? What different builds? They all have same builds.

PU was 3-4 hits for Sw, Cb, De  (referring to first patch  released with extra skills - before Halloween candies fix etc.) while it had 36k hp full defensive set with maxed cocoons and HP. Now the PU after last patch if maxes all cocoons gets circa 28k HP. (I consider Hp/Cocoon relationship because otherwise PU would get no skill points to put in nearly any attack skill - also because without HP/Cocoons from that 1% surviving chances it would go to 0%). Does PU even need a self debuff ? it's already having the lowest resistances, even Sw has them higher because of it's gear.

If I ditch cocoons to get max hp because it's a damn 3 hits dead class despite 33-36k HP, because no cocoons. Now with the skill resetting due to extra skills added I find myself with 28k hp with all cocoons maxed, what's the point in maxing cocoons when i lose 8k hp? Makes sense?  NO! 

Either max HP with lose of offensive or defensive cocoon you lose too much and PU is useless 200%. 100% useless it was already from the moment you took off passive physical damage.

You gave PU a bit of Eva boost in trade of Void: if PU needs to have some high ch-acc to stun even a not buffed Sw , you made the PU go opposite of Eva because it needs to wear Ghost set, which is not giving Eva, how does it help the PU in any surviving? (However SW anyway kills PU without Mech no matter what gear/jewels set/build but now it's even worse).

Moreover to make PU not even go physical you reduced that damage, and to not let it having any surviving chance you made it go chakra builds with eva buffs. Why? makes no sense.

Also, reduced void on cocoon: PU is by origin a not Eva based class! You guys added Eva just to make easier for other classes to survive better acting as supporter for them while all of those already get huge eva/void by themselves! Medic now itself can stack up to around 12k Eva and also up to 12k Ch-Eva with it's own buffs only, which is more than a PU (try get a medic inside a cocoon and try to kill it).

Also, what's the point in giving 500 Eva on Mind over Body skills? How will that help with any surviving? Not even in PvE it does help in any way because you lose lots of chakra resists considering PUs' chk resist is around 5k for all of them, why was it done? it debuffs the PU to be a 2 hit target even from distance for any class that uses it's own buffs (probably also without buffs).

If I try to get maxed hp I 100% have to lose either penetration or offence cocoons in order to resist a bit more and have a chance to not be 2 hit by someone in PvP (using passive HP + defence cocoon combo). Of course then my damage will suck, it because got no skill points to put in any attack skills. Men you guys have fucked up the whole class! It's unplayable now!

There are people talking on forums about PU having even more damage now, to those: have you even played PU ever? I see dudes who are SWs and also just made the accounts on forum and are talking about  PU being still too OP, requesting to nerf it more, do it, because no one already is going to play it anymore for PvP. They have no idea about this class and are all about just getting this more nerfed. No one is going to play PU in these conditions, max just to farm, PvE, thanks to Eva. The day that won't work PU is dead 100%.

Going Atomic build: useless, it has long CDs, it's makes it a hit and run class hoping the enemy will not stun or pull and fuk you. This column also consumes too many skill points. PU is not a hit and run class, it has the lowest speed between all classes and has no speed boost which is on all other classes! It's slow indeed, and now along with it's 0 survivng chances to any class it also has it's skills rage set to 20m. Other classes are way for flexible than PU, this class is a lot more rigid therefore, you reasoned it wrongly.

Going Plasma: it sucks in principal, the idea was a bullshit, you forced half of classes to go DoT, not just PU. Killed all the fun: in game about even surviving or having a chance to survive making it even more unplayable as game, Wh, Sw, Pu all same (DoT based - Could almost add medic). How was this an improvement? all I feel is that you guys sat all this time making us to wait for the patch and did not really even consider the majority of issues you were going to cause. Seems like you guys took all the comfort and waited till the last moment and then brought up a draft of an unfinished idea to present.

This column also consumes too many skill points.

I see no logic in anything that has been done on PU beside changes suggested by me, nothing makes sense. You guys worked with feet

All you did was to completely change this class to some other non-existent with hopes that it will work.

Only good things are: removal of casting times, increasing stun time on Overkill, change of Enfeeble animation and adding of acc and ch-acc. And all these things were suggested by me.

In all game there were mostly 3 players playing Punisher for PvP always: italy2, BumpetyBoo, Drakkar. Rest use to PvP once a month and ditching it in less than 20 minutes. All of the 3 mentioned Players play this class since ever, and are complaining about it. @DrakkarUlfsark has quit PU already, I'm using it till event is over and then retiring it. @BumpetyBoo has no other option as he only has medic class other than PU, and ME is not fun for a DPS class player but soon he too will end the pain ditching the PU.

(Why Medic AoEs has a diameters of up to 50m? Why can those heal up to 10 players? Why noe Cleansing and other aoe skills cal affect 6 players at lv 1?)

Edit: Added in green more infos, edited for a better explanation in green as making a new post was going to take longer.

4 hours ago, heaven said:

I'm not a fan of mech so i'm ok with this current build, but i think the might impact was nerfed so hard, this skill should have more than 20 range, i use dot build because physic skills has so short range

I also enjoy to play a PU in Arkana mode, but since last patch until now there's not much option left, now it's in some ways even worse because the number of skills required to max some skills and theirs CDs haven't been looked at all.

Technically the numbers of 'skill points/skill points required' for some skills (atomic - plasma) and the CDs on some skills still make you choose the first column despite it's not a prerequisite for Overkill anymore.

13 hours ago, BumpetyBoo said:

im not undertand why all saying pu now makes more dps than before?  

we loost cocoon dps firing dps dps mastery all physical dmg  / they nerfed crit atk pu a lot 

i only can burst medic down when collapse works , my stuns most time not worked high ch eva / eva selfbuffed medic 

in def set i dying faster than before . in nb or mass fights pvp now most time useless cause every focus u and cc and dying like in 1-2 sec   , sw can burst u down with 3-4 skills in def set ,   when u not going dmg mastery u dont have dps for tank classes 

thats why i most time now playing medic ...pu is now only good for pve-..... maybee pu its good again when mech lv 60 coming out

Supposing it will solve the issues with some dps, that does not solve at all the issues with it's arkana attack skills gaps, cds, skill points requirement and especially any survivng. you are 2-4 hits for all classes also without stunning, u from distance.

1 hour ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

Overkill's animation and cocoon area/cooldown: something that has been changed without necessity.

The issue with defensive cocoon is that if the buff it too big PU becomes decent but everyone else who shares that buff becomes freaking op. if the buff is too weak everyone else gets a decent buff but PU becomes too weak.

one possible solution:

change back to the original duration/cooldown/area of lvl 54 and 59 cap.

make the cocoon give 2 diferent buffs: one that boosts a small amount of eva (like 900) and void and affects 6 players, and another one that has some extra eva and void, plus some amount of defense, ch-resist and DoT reduction, but this one only affects one player (which should be the owner of the cocoon as long as he stays on it by priority).

one thing that could help is to remove the visual aura on Firing Squad, its huge and using it is like putting a target on yourself so everyone sees and aim for you. also whats the point of the imobilize debuff if whippers can pull punishers in firing squad? we are the only class who uses a buff and gets rooted to the ground, then in mass pvp whippers come and force pull punishers 25m away from where they were, and they cannot run back because of the imobilization debuff wont allow them. being pulled while firing squad is on is instant death.

now some issues going on with other classes: DE's reflect is too long and too strong, I'd say make it 20 sec and 50% reflection.

shadow walker's smoke screen DoT is way too strong. its at least 25k damage with a single skill, and its AoE.

Did not test Overkill that much so far, but last animation used to cause a dead time making it buggy sometimes during PvP especially against classes that can fade, so Sw and Pu, it would not let you use other skills while you successfully stunned via Overkill your enemy causing stun waste.

About reflect: If really there has to be a solution for it and any less than 60% is useless, maybe there could be created sort of a reflect void added to classes gears or passive/defensive skills. 

1 hour ago, BesTweaveR said:

Supposing it will solve the issues with some dps, that does not solve at all the issues with it's arkana attack skills gaps, cds, skill points requirement and especially any survivng. you are 2-4 hits for all classes also without stunning, u from distance.

I don't know why people are complaining about a lot of gap, when even prior to these changes Pu has always just naturally had a lot of gap cause thats how it was based around and we've always just had naturally long CDS on everything, even our Mech when used in pvp leaves a big gap, We're not suppose to SE's with fast CD skills. And I can say there is ways to do skill rotations if you take functioning builds. Ive had lots of time practicing on Bosses and people in the past to get things down right, watching animation, doing animation cancelling just overall studying the character and what it can do. again as I wrote earlier ,specifically more toward the Plasma tree atm, its why the high ranks give better DoT rewards, as a bonus for investing it in. Dot opens up a different play style for PU, cause again as DoT even stands for Damage over time, where as if you're playing buff build you're lookin more towards the old mech burst build. DoT wasn't suppose to be a plus on top of buffs, was suppose to be more as an alternative to buffs, and looking at Beau skill simulator I see why ppl are there are complaints about gaps. If those are the kinds of builds people are trying to run with dots on top of buffs, no wonder you have gaps. And that's prob the mistake from moving Overkill over free of the first tree line as prior you would need points in all those for overkill, and then actually have skills to use for gaps. 
Been toying around on the simulator with functional less gappy builds possible for PU and most seem to be functional though I keep getting a magical number of 3 skill points short especially when doing builds involving cacoons.

58 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

Did not test Overkill that much so far, but last animation used to cause a dead time making it buggy sometimes during PvP especially against classes that can fade, so Sw and Pu, it would not let you use other skills while you successfully stunned via Overkill your enemy causing stun waste.. 

That's just due to lag, but also now Overkill uses Penetration's animation

I dont mind removing reflect,  I reseted back to my old build because reflect doesnt add anything good in team fights, Im more of a team player. The only thing I appreciate this patch for DE was the rescaling of voltage tree 😭 whoever thought of that deserves a medal. I have a mixed feeling about thr stun in armageddon but it makes the transition from arkana form to mech more smooth for me. If anything else I'd like to add a bit utility to the DE Mech so It does something rather than walk around hoping nobs will focus fire you, add a 5 sec Immobilize on Whirlwind(same as WH Mech skill) and add range and stun duration into Bladerunner making it a 20m dash with atleast 2 sec stun also adding a 4 sec immobilize on gash makes it alot better rather than that slow.

3 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I meant the new Overkill animation. And no it wasn't because of lag.

i am not a fan of pu mech and mouse skill because most of time the miss click and not a fan of pvp since its only for elites not for common's like me yeah pu lose so much damge for example i kill a simple mob in 3 hit before patch not it take me more then 5-7 hit ti kill a simple mob gear is same like before patch pu fast framing class that is was after de i lvl it up so i can clear dung quickly but now i think pu have same damge like de so kind a useless but i still hope u can atleast give pu her old damge back because without it pu is more useless in pve also dont know about pvp sorry hope u guys do something about good luck

For de i think reflect should be change to some small atk buff for example 60% atk and 40% ch-atk without any debuff with small small duration like 10-15sec can nerf frezy to 200% atk with same debuff or if not atk buff change it to op def buff like 70%void 50% crit-void and 400-700 def with 0 move speed and also remove purge skill give same effect to de healing chark with small duration 20sec de mech need one or 2 more aoe been thinking more if i get more idea i will tell u hope u dont mind what i say later

If your PU combo like: stun --> penetration-->mech --> spam skills then yes, dps on this combo is nerfed, but i agree with this change, PU mechanics on last patch was so simple, almost all PU using passive HP and passive ATK, just  tank then deal dmg by mech.New PU combo need insert more skills , arkana mode is more powerful, keep moving and atk, skills are smoother to use in arkana mode made playing PU more interesting, PU now has more chance and more way to win another classes in 1 vs 1. 

A good new for sw's fans, i made a test on fade and fade bug seem disappeared somehow, using pots or buffs in fade mode  now wont trigger skill stone anymore, 😍 Hope system didnt troll me .    

Fade bug usually appear when u use buffs. For example fade > miss missery > precision > ur fade gone. For some ppl using precision have a higher chance to make ur fade disappeared. Maybe its just a luck, but hopefully it fixed hahaha. Or maybe bcs the server have some new bugs right now, it fixed by itself suddenly?

4 hours ago, heaven said:

probably u were geting dot dmg, it clear fade if u dont clease it before fade

This is more probable as I haven't had fade bug, even during this patch, without skill stones.  DoTs seem to be becoming more of a thing now, which is more reason to suspect it's a DoT matter.

I see. DOT can be the cause of the first instance. The second one, most likely no. Happens fresh from my revival. I'm aware that some dot last long even after revival but I'm pretty sure I got no dot that time. I'm full stealth build (probably the only one around going full stealth), therefore it's surely not about having low fade.

Didnt happen just in AK btw. It also did in NB, farming event dg, and not just in one toon but as well with my alts.

dis bug isnt a big deal for me tho 😐

It's hard to tell what is going on in Sicat's case with fade failing. In AK there's the DoT and the fact that often there are area attacks at random locations in the map that hit people, not hard, but enough to knock out their fade. In NB, I would need to know if they were using it at the spawn or after a ME revives them, because DoTs maintain their effect after a re-spawn. In the event DG there's several questions I have about when it happens. For instance are you using ghost walk trying to escape mobs that are tagged the same as a boss that won't just disperse because you used it? Did you try fading while near a mob that saw you before you faded and attacked you after you faded? For the GS's are there mobs that have perimeter sensitivity regardless of fade like the guards in Amara near spawns can sense a faded Arkana? I also wonder about the use of shadow strike while faded as it seems to kick us out of fade when I thought it wouldn't do that since void slash isn't supposed to kick us out of fade.

I would like to see DoTs clear out once dead and not linger on after when re-spawning as I used to die several times at spawn because of stuck DoTs. I haven't had that issue as of late, but in the past there used to be people who got stuck in an infinite DoT loop of constantly dying from DoTs that didn't clear out. This happened a lot back with battles with Ankelos.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sicat said:

I see. DOT can be the cause of the first instance. The second one, most likely no. Happens fresh from my revival. I'm aware that some dot last long even after revival but I'm pretty sure I got no dot that time. I'm full stealth build (probably the only one around going full stealth), therefore it's surely not about having low fade.

Didnt happen just in AK btw. It also did in NB, farming event dg, and not just in one toon but as well with my alts.

dis bug isnt a big deal for me tho 😐

Going around full stealth as in with passive concealment or just maxing out fade and ghost walk skills?

• Like 1