Skill Feedback

Venom

^ full fade, just 6pts for ghost walk, full passive concealment...  10pts in passive is usually enough for me before the patch but since SE now got additional 8 pts detect so went fuk-it-all and crank it up to full 13points.

That AK fade fail happened at respawn. I cast fade before jumping down. Landed and noticed I ain't invisible even tho the skill is already going cooldown. There wasnt any enemies in the area that time too.

I know the trick how to fully shake off those "persistent" mobs in DG. Ghost walk never fails. It's fade that does... tho very rarely.

5 hours ago, sicat said:

That AK fade fail happened at respawn. I cast fade before jumping down. Landed and noticed I ain't invisible even tho the skill is already going cooldown. There wasnt any enemies in the area that time too

Does that same result happen if you go to fade and jump off a high ledge? Because jumping off that ledge at spawn will kill some of your HP and I wonder if that loss in HP causes you to be kicked out of fade. I normally don't fade and then jump down and fade after jumping down.

• Like 1

After reading some posts of PU...

is it Game For 1v1 or mass pvp!!!!

If PU is made for aoe attacks ...like burst damage....then whybwe think of 1v1 dot or atomic skils..

in mass pvp if cant burst many enemies medics will outheal your damage....so only once geting hitted are the squshy classes while tanks will still stand strong wihout physical dmg which got removed....

either bring back passive physical atk or make it like 54 patch...

Also In VSB many chakra resistances stuff are there so bit for aoe penetration with reduction of chakra so chakra dmg can be worth again...

Dunno but all dont have OP ping in MMORPG to play....so some chode class which dont need much rota but easier to play

PU DoTs have more AoE than ever, though.  If it doesn't say on the in-game descriptions, ignore it.  Read the skill changes spreadsheet.  The descriptions in-game are in the process of being corrected.  Besides, leave the MEs to the SWs if you're willing.

Edited by Norleras

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 1:04 AM, heaven said:

If your PU combo like: stun --> penetration-->mech --> spam skills then yes, dps on this combo is nerfed, but i agree with this change, PU mechanics on last patch was so simple, almost all PU using passive HP and passive ATK, just  tank then deal dmg by mech.New PU combo need insert more skills , arkana mode is more powerful, keep moving and atk, skills are smoother to use in arkana mode made playing PU more interesting, PU now has more chance and more way to win another classes in 1 vs 1. 

A good new for sw's fans, i made a test on fade and fade bug seem disappeared somehow, using pots or buffs in fade mode  now wont trigger skill stone anymore, 😍 Hope system didnt troll me .    

I have to agree with this, watching pu how it was. Was.. sad, stun stun buff buff mech, roll face on keyboard, I win. It's like pu didn't even have to try before, gotta get used to slamming more skills in between stuns, personally my pu arkana rota consists of 6 or 7 skills, depending on which I use (animation durations matter)

PU's fade is useless now, to guarantee that it could not fade in PvP against SWs (on 1 man request) and bike away you took off this class's only surviving possiblity in times of bad moments, now fade is like a bug that happens even in PvE so often that it's almost a useless skill.

SWs can still fade and bike, it does not make it fair that Sw also can bike away in the same way. Not just bike away but also walk away with ch-eva, eva and speed boost. So it's not fair at all this change to PU's fade

It was a good skill to be used when you were on Firing Squad and players attack you, you could atleast fade and wait a bit on CDs and counter attack. Now 

I'm spending 1 skill point on a skill that is ''half bugged' and has nearly no use, hoping to be able to bike away from mobs before anyone of those goes in attack animation.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:57 AM, Norleras said:

PU DoTs have more AoE than ever, though.  If it doesn't say on the in-game descriptions, ignore it.  Read the skill changes spreadsheet.  The descriptions in-game are in the process of being corrected.  Besides, leave the MEs to the SWs if you're willing.

That relations thing does not work, It was never meant to be that way, the original logics/relations between classes were widely differerent to what those've been narrowed to.

35 minutes ago, Recognized said:

If sw using ghost walk n then bike. Our ch eva buff is gone. That ghost walk buffs only remains if u still in invisibility

Point is that you get your chance to bike away or run away with buffs that help you to escape. Only thing PU had was fade to count on to escape which is now broken.

Hmmm maybe i will change my rota. Sometimes i need ghost walk to escape but its on cd hahaha. Idc if they reduce the buffs on ghost walk to make it fair tbh.

I wonder hw u guys use shadow strike to ur enemy that keep walking w.o immoblize them 1st?

Edited by Recognized

i debated removing the manual aims but they are useful for SW detection as you can aim it wherever. I think i removed like 2 tho. its pretty common in atomic tree which is why i kept that one, and since you would need to most likely pic between dot or atomic i left one in both. enfeeble was always a manual aim and i think its better that way.

41 minutes ago, Daddy said:

i debated removing the manual aims but they are useful for SW detection as you can aim it wherever. I think i removed like 2 tho. its pretty common in atomic tree which is why i kept that one, and since you would need to most likely pic between dot or atomic i left one in both. enfeeble was always a manual aim and i think its better that way.

I have never experienced any problem at all using manual pointing, indeed it is a lot helpful to include certain area of ground to be affected to get more targets in it, now removing the manual pointing would act as a nerf to this class as many targets would not be hit by these debuffs.

If for anyone it's a problem playing with manual pointing I simply suggest an evaluation of their skills bar/tab to make it more effective, I presonally can manually point and use those manual skills very effectively withing the range of minimum possible waste of time, humanly speaking. 

I can help out if anyone needs, but do not remove manual pointing lol, also as you said: those are helpful to discover a Sw, so removing would be another nerf.

I suggest more practice rather then changing the manual aim.

6 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I have never experienced any problem at all using manual pointing, indeed it is a lot helpful to include certain area of ground to be affected to get more targets in it, now removing the manual pointing would act as a nerf to this class as many targets would not be hit by these debuffs.

If for anyone it's a problem playing with manual pointing I simply suggest an evaluation of their skills bar/tab to make it more effective, I presonally can manually point and use those manual skills very effectively withing the range of minimum possible waste of time, humanly speaking. 

I can help out if anyone needs, but do not remove manual pointing lol, also as you said: those are helpful to discover a Sw, so removing would be another nerf.

I suggest more practice rather then changing the manual aim.

This also applies to Skyjump. Just practice using it as is.