Skill Feedback

Venom

1 hour ago, Beau said:

Corrections and answers in red:

Thats the highest damage so far, taking 60% out of my HP, downside is you dont have any means to protect yourself, other DPS literally deals non existent damage, Im not event using iron skin on SW, SE or CB just mech HP potions out heal all the damage they deal. you can ask celia, adam, kini, gunner and peeping how does their damage feels againts DE. The only people that can literally deal damage on me is sparky and you but then again PU has no means to protect themselves after their initial rota is done.

Some of my tests against ur DE were done using Enfeeble on you while in cocoon, yes it seems like this PU debuff had sort or no effect on you the burst was so high. So the necessity to defend comes when I am actually trying to protect myself self without going all our on you, but seems not working well enough.

Frenzy turns you into a chewy meatballs, you need timing and patience before you can use it on mass pvp, most of the time you wont find any, Firing squad + offense cocoon on the other hand gives you more damage output and the fact that most skills reach 20m+ getting rooted wont be a problem in mass PVP where PU is at the farthest spot and can shoot people while ME supports them.

With last patch most of PU's skills range has been set to 20m, excluding Atomic column which is escalating by number or skills you put in. DoT columns set to 2x 20m and 1x escalating.

Same build wiz/ ghost and Iota weapon

My PU on full buffs can reach 10k crit rate, 19.9k crit attack, 148ish acc and 200ish ch acc

That much crit atk is given by full ghost set while PU is max buffs with those acc and ch-acc, correct.

Void stats = 6k close to 7k , ch resist = 5300ish close to 6k, damage 5.6k -7 7k min/max, ch atk 4.5k - 6kish min max

Your void statement is wrong, in the set you mentioned PU's void is around 5.9k (if u add unique cap +300 but not recommended due to PU going Eva now lol), still that is close to 6k not 7k. 

5.3k ch-resists are 5.3k not 6k cuz to 6k it misses +700 which are non-existent.

My DE on full buffs can reach 10k crit rate, 18k crit atk, 148.1 acc, 201.1 ch acc,

Full ghost PU gets 9.7k crit rare considering 3x crit rate randoms.

Full crit PU gets around 10.1k crit rate considering 3x crit rate randoms.

void, 2.1k void, 2.5k ch resist, 5.3k -7k min max atk, 4k -5.425k ch atk

I'm not sure whether these are basic stats of your DE (I doubt that void) - can you to give a better clarification on that? then I can work on it.

This stats is abit higher than DE without any repercussion aside from root, you have a 20m range + manual target.

Only Mech has 2 AoEs skills that surpass the 20m limit with current patch, while in Arkana mode only Enfeeble, 2x Atmoic and  2x DoT skills barely surpass 20m, however, as mentioned already various times these skill colums have their issues to be addressed to make them really useful, until that it's a no-no because the only people who enjoy kidding around with these skills are who just do not play PU as their main class so they do it for a temporary fun outcome during mass PvP knowing they are supported by zerg. Try them in a BG and you'll get what I mean, considering same geared players. Enfeeble is a neutral skill that does not apply any damage since new patch. So i believe there's not much of choice over 20m as this seems to have become the new border line for a distant attacking PU class as well, despite it's mobility sacrifice and pro vulnerability 'cause of that. Setting range 20m means WH will pull you. I suggest playing a PU to understand the game play better during PvP/BG. 

1 missclick on DE can make your team lose, there's so much more to it on tanking aside from popping buff and running to enemy army. DE dont have the disable a WH has, my CC and hard hitting skills CD is too high 20s cd to 30 not to mention most of it is single target. Only time DE shines is when noob people focus fire me 🤣

Not sure what you mean by DE not having disables. Anyway Atomic and DoTs columns of PU skill trees also have long CDs going up to 40sec max. 

Current DE is amazing IMO, it has lots of different skills, different buffs and debuffs to adapt herself according to the situation you are put it in front, indeed the new DE greatly promotes a player to be skilled, so it's not just stun/debuff/kill. And that is the ideal situation I had imagined coming through class balancing for all classes.

Void slash doesnt break invis and it doesnt take a second to chain those two debuffs 🤣 splitting those and reducing skill points, making precision a damage buff while still keeping the insane acc buff 🤣 you guys sleeping? Nothing is changed in SW rota.

@BesTweaveR Thats the stats my DE has when I pop frenzy.

Read the disable part again, I didnt say DE doesnt have disables 🤣 I said DE doesnt have disable a WH has, where WH can actually tank and hold people. The only thing a DE can do is chain CC 1 ME who can get cleansed by another ME 😅

Try to find another DE to test stuffs if you can find any 🤣 and see if result are the same, maybe all the calculation are all based on my stats and playstyle, although its true most of my stats are ceiling level and only missing a few unique jewels and perfect enchants might make the best test subject you can find.

22 minutes ago, Beau said:

@BesTweaveR Thats the stats my DE has when I pop frenzy.

Read the disable part again, I didnt say DE doesnt have disables 🤣 I said DE doesnt have disable a WH has, where WH can actually tank and hold people. The only thing a DE can do is chain CC 1 ME who can get cleansed by another ME 😅

Try to find another DE to test stuffs if you can find any 🤣 and see if result are the same, maybe all the calculation are all based on my stats and playstyle, although its true most of my stats are ceiling level and only missing a few unique jewels and perfect enchants might make the best test subject you can find.

About WH and DE disables, they same, WH surely holds enemy better cause of Mech immobilize debuff and stuns while DE can't immobilize them that long which obviously has it's repercussions as class.

You are good enough as taken sample, you play DE class as main, and are fully geared at lv 65. Also hard so far to find worked-active DEs, I see some players running DE alts who ditched other classes like Drakkar @DrakkarUlfsark now because DE is good and fun.

WH has 5 aoe  disables 1 of which is 3 person pull, it has a single target pull on arkana and mech form, DE got hurricane 🤣 and 3 single target stun, its nothing alike 🤣 I always ask @Daddy If we can ditch reflect and add an immobilize on mech aoe instead so we can atleast keep people at bay instead of standing there like an immortal statue 🤣

He was able to tank 1 full rotation using a tank set, he did but was barely alive about 2kish health left. But then again in real battle you wont anticipate who's coming for you and might get you off gaurd so I dont know if thats actually good or not, but hey he did survive 🤣

Hello, my feedback won't be as smart as most people posting here but this is regarding about PU and their FS.

Basically I've been thinking why not allow PU to move while on FS? As downside to that, their movement speed is reduced and they cannot bike while the buff is on just like carrying the flag in AK.

It's been bothering me that most classes has their own offensive / defensive buffs and can freely move but why does PU needs to be pinned on the ground, knowing that they aren't even that tanky, unless inside the cocoon but that's another factor that's restricting their freedom because of how limited the range of the cocoons is.

Unlike DE or CB that can use their defensive buffs first and use their offensive buff when convenient for them depending on the situation. Then on a mass PVP, PU's literally try to use FS on a safe spot than getting close for full potential damage, but then using FS is also like a suicidal note for PU's due to how they can also be hooked and spotted easily by attackers as well as they don't get the chance to realign themselves once they use FS and enemies are not in range, thus they'll just disable FS then move and wait for the next CD to use it again.

Another thing to compare is PU and SE. For me, SE is even more of a "ranged destroyer" than a PU. They have crit, crit-atk, detection, acc and movespeed buffs, they have ranged stun, slow & debuffs and they can move really fast. Plus that OP trap that they can put anywhere (It's literally like them planting an overpowered PU that's invisible).

Lastly, I'm only basing most of this to what happened on PU at this patch, but the general idea is there. :D

• Like 1

I like the idea since either way if PU get hooked they die they dont have good eva to avoid hook nor have good void to survive when targete,  so why not give them the freedom to move a bit, It also allows them to reposition their toon depending on the flow of battle. As for the dps it would be up for debate need to calibrate PU damage to the point that it doesnt do so much damage and not low enough that it isnt considered a threat.

in regards to animation for overkill, i was told by multiple PUs even most of you that post online that you wanted it chagne for a multitude of reasons even as I played with it, its probably the most annoying animation out of all the classes (mech issues, getting stuck, ect). I can revert it but it's just annoying a change that was wanted now is going to be reverted lol

Edited by Daddy

yea PU is truly dead class,they are only doing 20k dmg on overkill now,and they can immobilize a wh/de  down to a cb/se using thier max max speed buff, until their defense buffs are out or nearly over.noticed no difference in pu tankieness aswel.( forget to mention they can slow u while keeping u out of thier range)

SE : the ch acc an acc is nice on the speed buff but requires much sacrifice on points,i am  down to a single debuff vs 2 before an auto atk as my only dmg skill in arkana mode besides stuns an trap.a full mech dependant class,even if losing 1 passive to get more arkana skills they do very minimal dmg.

14 hours ago, Bikini said:

What if PU keeps their current DPS but are allowed to move in firing squad? Would they still suck or would it save PU?

I dun even feel like replying to it, PU is totally useless with current range, in mass PvP totally a dead meat running around to give free kills and RP to enemies.  DPS sucks. [WRK [05I 

But all these questions and guessings about PU by GSes again just gives me the idea you guys literally have none PU players to discuss with regarding this class, so I  wonder who was taken in as PU player to be part of balancing team, because whoever it was or did it's balance had less than half the clue about PU. And if I evaluate the outcome regarding this class so far in this thread, I feel like it's just not going to get fixed but ''SF EOJGFIEJOE D4S48W7EWD6 W4FS4'':

public class MyClass {
  static void PU() {
    System.out.println("I just got executed!");
  }

public static void main(String[] args) {
    PU();
  }
}

The issued about this class are not being taken seriously, because none of you play PU. Daddy's got an alt which he plays once every 9 months.

Little update on the situation so far: 

damage taken away

survivality reduced

atk range made universal as all other classes so no advantage gives for it's nerfed "tankiness"

it's skills make no damage without FS since ever

most classes count on more crit eva now so critting is also difficult now and no crit buff increase

cannot go full crit atk build cause no acc no ch-acc to help

cannot go full chk set cause cannot kill any class with it

cannot atk from far because 90% of skills are set to 20m

cannot run cause FS if try to be hero it ends dead

And etc etc etc dfmljFKEFEIFJEIJ

Having no real PU player to work on balancing this class is like asking batman to do an MBBS level surgery. 

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

in regards to animation for overkill, i was told by multiple PUs even most of you that post online that you wanted it chagne for a multitude of reasons even as I played with it, its probably the most annoying animation out of all the classes (mech issues, getting stuck, ect). I can revert it but it's just annoying a change that was wanted now is going to be reverted lol

Reverting Overkill's animation to the original will make you cap again into same dead lock problems which occurs often enough against a faded player or like in case you overkill and go mech your mech stun animation will trigger up to 3 times without working. Unless you got a better animation I'd say this at least is working so I'd rather keep this working rather than 1 not working. 

PUs dun like this one much because it's greedy animation occults around 60-70% of screen with it's smoke, but again I'd suggest PU players to think better over it, this one causes no locks.

3 hours ago, Venom said:

yea PU is truly dead class,they are only doing 20k dmg on overkill now,and they can immobilize a wh/de  down to a cb/se using thier max max speed buff, until their defense buffs are out or nearly over.noticed no difference in pu tankieness aswel.( forget to mention they can slow u while keeping u out of thier range)

SE : the ch acc an acc is nice on the speed buff but requires much sacrifice on points,i am  down to a single debuff vs 2 before an auto atk as my only dmg skill in arkana mode besides stuns an trap.a full mech dependant class,even if losing 1 passive to get more arkana skills they do very minimal dmg.

Bro, this tells me you did not read past posts about PU in this thread. Please back up your words with substantial facts

4 hours ago, Bikini said:

PU is one of the most simple classes in the game only reason it's hard to balance is cause all this contradiction in the feedback. 

from PU players POV, ye.

Just an example to give you about why: acc buff skill: 

Se Lightspeed: 33sec cd with 17sec buff

Pu MoB: 2 min cd over with 46sec buff, only PU acc buff skill gives self debuffs while no other classes's acc buff does.

Sw MissM: 40sec cd with 25sec buff

De FasterPSKillKill: 19sec buff with 40sec cd

Can I really count in mass PvP on that MoB? how often compared to all other classes? 

only reason it's hard to balance is cause all this contradiction in the feedback. 

Pu is simple ye but you cannot tell us PUs that just because the balance has already been done, in a certain way, is correct and we have to accept it that way. There's reason for contradictions to exist in feedback,

15 hours ago, Bikini said:

What if PU keeps their current DPS but are allowed to move in firing squad? Would they still suck or would it save PU?

I didn't really suggested that to "save" them but to give them the over all general convenience in a mass PVP because regardless even if they can move while on FS but gets a considerable amount of movespeed reduction, they still need to get close anyway. And a PU getting close to an army is at the same time a suicide mission.

Another ironic thing about them is FS restricts their mobility. . . and their mech stun is melee? So they can only get to stun someone while on FS + mech when someone is close to them or they're close to the enemy. Or unless the PU went near them but if they wanna do that and move to realign themselves, as i said on my previous post, they need to disable their gOdLy buff. Thus removing their damage.

But anyway, can we just do some trial & error?

1 hour ago, BesTweaveR said:

Reverting Overkill's animation to the original will make you cap again into same dead lock problems which occurs often enough against a faded player or like in case you overkill and go mech your mech stun animation will trigger up to 3 times without working. Unless you got a better animation I'd say this at least is working so I'd rather keep this working rather than 1 not working. 

PUs dun like this one much because it's greedy animation occults around 60-70% of screen with it's smoke, but again I'd suggest PU players to think better over it, this one causes no locks.

Yeah Lol. But thanks for clarifying why it’s an issue right now rather than just demanding a switch lol. I’ll try and see another animation. I’m trying to find the ones that are similar animation cast times as overkill as to not give an unfair advantage of increased stun time versus animation length. 

9 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Having no real PU player to work on balancing this class is like asking batman to do an MBBS level surgery. 

Batman can do anything with his Scientific approach..

Also What I feel u boosted some class to save them from PUs doing 2-3shot...

It was just a vastly spreaded thing that PU doing so lethal dmgs….Even without asking what PVP PUs think...

Ok u reduce PU dmg ...But why increase others tankiness n survival capability increasing crit eva means in mass PVP PU are just hitting for nothing n run when whippr comes close by only just to feed NB score ...

• Like 1

I played a while pu in asb too

pu was good in 59 cap , in 59er cap he can survival an sw with cocoons without defset in hp build 

now u dying vs sw in few seconds , other classes too  . 

overkill was good in oldtimes with old animation with 2.5 sec ....make cd shorter (  old asb ) 

with slow build u can survive se ( when u running ) and waiting bubble is over ^^ when not se kill u easy cause u have no acc ^^

crit build now useless without passive atk ( i played like asb thise build now i makes no dmg , u can now play more builds but burst dmg is exit :(  pu is no moire glas cannon...makes no dmg and dying in few second in mass pvp usless whil zerg ervertime focus pu when wh zerg pulling ^^   played mostime Medic ( its good balanced now ) 

>> Venom   << u can hit 20k when se have no bubble when collapse works than u can with lucky hit 20k dmg but not with overkill maybee on blueberry

other classes more pushed and pu nerfed too much, thats why most reroll too other classes