Skill Feedback

Venom

2 minutes ago, Norleras said:

I agree with that.  Same with ACC if it hasn't already

Currently the MEs eva pt buff cancels out the MEs Acc pt buff. I say give the acc/ch-acc still 5%. Not like the Acc is that much more helpful when looking at players with 15k eva vs 200% acc. With the ME buffs going to 16k eva and 215% which isn't that big of an advantage.

• Like 1

Just now, Beau said:

Heyyy my suggestion, make ME buff more cleaner 🤣 put eva, ch eva, crit eva to shadow foil and all ch resist and void to c

enchantment foil please 🤣 Im a bit OCD

I take it that you are freaking out over the Shadow strike and void slash having the same debuffs that are equal in value instead of all the Crit-def, Void, and Def debuffs on one and the ch-resist debuffs on the other. Problem with doing all of one type here on one skill is that that one skill can be OP on some characters and not need the other one. Take players who don't rely on Ch-resist vs those who do, we could possibly just get away with using 1 of the skills on 1 person and leave the other skill for another player for another time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

I take it that you are freaking out over the Shadow strike and void slash having the same debuffs that are equal in value instead of all the Crit-def, Void, and Def debuffs on one and the ch-resist debuffs on the other. Problem with doing all of one type here on one skill is that that one skill can be OP on some characters and not need the other one. Take players who don't rely on Ch-resist vs those who do, we could possibly just get away with using 1 of the skills on 1 person and leave the other skill for another player for another time.

Nah.  I think his issue is that the ME skill tree looks like a mess in terms of clutter.  No offense @Daddy

Heck!  CB's tree was messy pre-patch

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

Yes it’s messy but it was the best way overall to help medic and reduce how op some buffs were. 

For me buffs against each lgher

I would rather lower chacc to 15% max and barely increase cheva to 1500 than just increase cheva since it can get pretty high on med if they wanna stack. Also that would be an indirect buff times two for shadow walker which isn’t the best. Acc is close to even with Eva I think. 

Edited by Daddy

42 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Shadow projection doesn't counter Opponents with ME's Acc/Ch-acc buff it barely scratches at them. 500 Ch-eva vs 20% ch-acc just reduces them down 5% and when dealing with numbers between 80~100% it doesn't make that much of a difference if a player has 100% and you take away only 5% of their ch-acc.

ME PTs not only get the Def buffs but the offense buffs too while PTs without MEs have no improved Offense or Defs and are that much weaker in BGs.

I think they should make the ME acc/ch-acc buff only 15% and the eva/Ch-eva 1000 to give a 5% increase to the ME over all. That is if both sides have a ME with both buffs.

not sure if you have checked on Shadow Projection skill on this patch, but maxed Shadow Projection gives 13% ch-eva now

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Yes it’s messy but it was the best way overall to help medic and reduce how op some buffs were. 

For me buffs against each lgher

I would rather lower chacc to 15% max and barely increase cheva to 1500 than just increase cheva since it can get pretty high on med if they wanna stack. Also that would be an indirect buff times two for shadow walker which isn’t the best. Acc is close to even with Eva I think. 

Increase Ch-eva to 1000k I'll be good. Also, Acc is 20% with eva at 2k so it is even. I say reduce eva to 1k and Acc to 15% for better buff. If ME needs more eva add the reduction to self buff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

not sure if you have checked on Shadow Projection skill on this patch, but maxed Shadow Projection gives 13% ch-eva now

No it does not. Only 500 ch-eva, which is 5% not 13, unless what is said on the skill is different than what the buff gives. I am looking at it on a ME right now.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Nah.  I think his issue is that the ME skill tree looks like a mess in terms of clutter.  No offense @Daddy

Well, considering that the atk buffs are at the top and the def buffs are at the bottom is what bugs me about the skill tree. Why not put all the self buffs starting with atk down the second column from the right and the PT buffs on that far right column. That way all PT buffs are grouped together and all self buffs are grouped together and they go side by side to get a smoother look of the buffs and then move the Detection skills down to the very bottom maybe?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

Well, considering that the atk buffs are at the top and the def buffs are at the bottom is what bugs me about the skill tree. Why not put all the self buffs starting with atk down the second column from the right and the PT buffs on that far right column. That way all PT buffs are grouped together and all self buffs are grouped together and they go side by side to get a smoother look of the buffs and then move the Detection skills down to the very bottom maybe?

It's cus the pt buffs are the requirement for the self buffs to encourage people to help party before self. We can move it around, it's honestly in this form because medic skill tree gave me and vivi so much headache even to the very end that I decided to stop touching it when it worked for the version it is now. But I can move it around so detect/cleanse heal/eradicate are below the party/self buffs only issue are the lines that visually connect, I do not think we can edit those.

for the wrong cheva value, thats very weird and I hav no idea how it would have lowered since it was the correct value in test and Idk how i haven't noticed lmao. i'll fix that

for eva, I don't really want to lower it since its so helpful to sw/se/pu and helpful for increasing base stats against those who dont have super high acc for everyone. The value is like 100 less than previous patch tho.

a lot of medics use the self buffs, they are stackable. its intent is kinda of like a passive using both but has skill involved as there is a cooldown duration gap.

whole reason was to make it better for medics but also require a bit of skill in return for the increased stats and so that medic isnt fully buffed forever.

So most discussions are about PU and SW, then i will leave my opinion cuz i have some experience play these classes:

+ PU can counter SW easier now with new skill build and use brain. PU players should learn new way to deal dmg in combat instead of use brainless dps style.

+ SW get stronger in 1vs1 cuz have more dps with dot but harder to play in passive pvp cuz her combo now much longer and EA isnt get buff, idk why ppl complain about sw (maybe they got beaten by sw in 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2) cuz in last NB that i joined with my PU, i saw a bunch of useless sws  just like feeders. I didnt test my sw much on new skill patch cuz not many fks active(about 1-2 fk) in my timezone so maybe my opinion is incorrect but game has no new feature to play then i decided to quit SB

+ Though Class balance still need slight adjust but devs did good on this part.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Recognized said:

Almost 90% sw in game doesnt learn smoke bomb rn, bcs it sucks

It was too strong before.  Killing a fully buffed WH in 1 rotation with it was saying it needed to be nerfed.

I'm managing to get kills with it as it is now.  Not WH or DE, but kills

Edited by Norleras