Skill Feedback

Venom

Well cooldown is being lowered ALOT but it is very useful also for the chacc debuff. It’s a very good utility skill that can still give you kills and it’s an aoe debuff. 

dots arent technically plasma. While it’s connected to it as a debuff overall it doesn’t do plasma damage unless it’s attached to a plasma chakra skill. Poison smoke is not an actually damage skill it just has the debuffs and the dot. 

Edited by Daddy

as some 1 who play pu since i started playing this game i think pu are quite uselss now, why?? because 4-6 skill from sw pu die... even with full uniq cv set rank 2 /tank erring +hero accories/ u say pu dps not bad ?? then which pu can kill buffed tanks, pu cant even kill buffed cb nowday,i mean if cb on guardian shout no pu can kill it.. so u saying pu still ok ?? same as buffed wh pu cant 1 v 1 buffed wh anymore so u saying pu ok on pvp ?? my point is pu die really fast.. and the only thing good about pu was it has good dps, but now pu are nothing more then a PVE toon people keep saying pu dps are not bad which part of it not bad.. im sure few pu have same thing on mind but they just dont say this. in another word pu are sucks... de have same dps as pu in clearing dungen/ PVE so tell me what are pu good for ?buffing people and puuting down cacon for that thats all what pu can do in pvp other then that 0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Recognized It's either you dont understand how the game works or have no clue what to do with your toon. Theres no need to change skill's attribute better keep the game original as much as possible. Hard to make a suggestion nowadays, as long as each class has specific roles and is functional for their role then it's fine.

You clearly need more people on your test server, I can see neccesary skill revisions and clean ups for every class.

pu can kill sw when gu going detection skillbuild with chakra set ! but when u using chakra set u have no chance vs tanks !

only with crit set u can beat the most of tanks classes or medics,  cause the most classes have tons of ch eva 

so when u playing chakra set / crit ste  u can switiching for both tank class and  se & sw class  but u dieing very fast without tank set ! in mass pvp is most time pu now useless ...cocoon area to small for helping teamfights, only good for pve asmo 

when u use mind over bode, for ch acc buff , ur debuffs to much so u dieing faster... but when u invest points 6-8 points u dont have hp or dps 

for tanky classes  . i can kill cb de wh still when collapse works , when not working im dead 

se is now more sw counter class...

de can kill me with frenze with 3-4 skillz in  def set :D 

3 hours ago, Recognized said:

@Norleras how about if u guys change the poison smoke into debuff like hex? Single target debuff that reduce umm.... maybe only -ch acc i guess. Thats much better bcs like i said, using full ch acc set alr make u have guarantee hit. Maybe with this debuff can help sw slightly.

Where is the skill in this?

Recommendation after explanation as to why.

ME's for a second.

Often times players are forced to use skill points in a skill they would ignore if they could, like SWs needing 6 pts for 2 skills leading up to use resurgent sting or the 2 points in contortionist before other skills.

So, I get that people have the notion that the ME should be more focused on the party rather than themselves and skill tree that requires Party buffs before self buffs do just that. Having a ME and not ever set her skills yet in considering what skills to use since she doesn't have the endless supply of skill resets I have come to a conclusion. Those self atk buffs I would never use as a support ME. It is really easy to just ignore all those self atk buffs when your main focus is on the PT and well, you don't need them as a ME if you use all your skills into support because you aren't going to attack jack squat anyway. Also, having said that, it's really easy now to build a ME that can support a PT with atks and Def buffs, while before it was harder to fully do both. I suggest making it a bit more challenging to create a full support ME by requiring self buffs before the PT, particularly in the atk and acc/ch-acc area. As a ME I would max out both PT and self def buffs just because I would need to live as long as I can, but the atks having to use skill points to self buff before party buffs would really force me to choose which of the two buffs I am going to max out or what skills I would reduce in points to max out the atks of the party. It's those party atk buffs that can really break any class into being able to kill more people than normal and make them OP.

Recommendation

Veil of Offense should require level 3 Offense mastery

Veil of Accuracy should require level 2 Accuracy mastery.

Other options would be requiring the ME to use points into certain atk skills like those with stuns or disables before they are allowed to buff the party with atks and acc/ch-acc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Recognized said:

@Norleras poison smoke. Currently it reduce 12% ch acc. Maybe u can change a bit, into only reduce ch acc 20% to a single target? Idk it will make it fair or not.

Poison smoke is an AOE ground atk, the reduction of ch-acc in my opinion really doesn't help the SW except from players who step inside the AOE, the player who would most likely step inside willingly are the DEs because they don't have skills that can be used constantly from the outside. The SE and PU can shoot from outside unless they are forced into the circle by the SW. The WH and CB can pull players from the outside to attack them at close range so they don't have to step in as well and would have to be forced into it by the SW. MEs don't need to step into it at all let alone attack anybody if they are a support ME, that most MEs are, and can heal or buff from the outside and again would have to be forced into it. So, the ch-acc reduction really only works if players are forced into it. 12% is pretty high and 20% I think is too much.

23 hours ago, Beau said:

It will always depends on the player hitting you, and the player you hitting, never generalize 😎. If I hit you and you die doesnt mean DE is OP, I am OP 😎

That stands for all tho ….Some PU can be tanky doesn't mean all PU are 

Many things depend on how they create toon ….SB is currently like don't think copy paste other gears u OP...

In General PU -Burst dmg like mages low mobility cant escape easy SE are fast range attacks like Archers...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SparkOne said:

That stands for all tho ….Some PU can be tanky doesn't mean all PU are 

Many things depend on how they create toon ….SB is currently like don't think copy paste other gears u OP...

In General PU -Burst dmg like mages low mobility cant escape easy SE are fast range attacks like Archers...

Mages tend to be squishy too, if I may add

6 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Poison smoke is an AOE ground atk, the reduction of ch-acc in my opinion really doesn't help the SW except from players who step inside the AOE, the player who would most likely step inside willingly are the DEs because they don't have skills that can be used constantly from the outside. The SE and PU can shoot from outside unless they are forced into the circle by the SW. The WH and CB can pull players from the outside to attack them at close range so they don't have to step in as well and would have to be forced into it by the SW. MEs don't need to step into it at all let alone attack anybody if they are a support ME, that most MEs are, and can heal or buff from the outside and again would have to be forced into it. So, the ch-acc reduction really only works if players are forced into it. 12% is pretty high and 20% I think is too much.

Or if you deploy it underneath the intended targets.

Comparing a PU to a Mage is silly. A PU is pretty much a stereotype of Sniper type classes/skill sets across many MMO’s. They have long CD’s on strong, single target skills, have low mobility, and have ways of being able to burst down their target through buffs that have balanced drawbacks ( being Paralyzed, and having to stay in a small-ish circle ). They also have a limited form of stealth. This is the class. Straying from the core of what it is cripples it. 

Edit: And not going to lie. If ME’s party buffs required the super shitty self buffs, I’m out. I know that’s selfish, as I don’t play at cap. But holy crap.

Edit 2: I have no idea on why PU has a large defensive cocoon. It’s not in line with what the class does or is about. 

Edit 3: Since I don't want to be one of those types of people who just complains but offers no suggestions, here's one people can pick apart.

People complain that PU doesn't have an ACC/CH-ACC buff, and ME's have one they can keep up permanently; remove ME's ACC/CH-ACC buff, remove VOID/EVA on Cocoon, slap it on the Defensive Cocoon, and rename it. Now PU's have ACC/CH-ACC buff with the drawbacks of it being a Cocoon, can no longer be off tanks, and removes perma-ACC from ME. 

That leaves a skill open to ME's to fill in. So for that, you could take off the EVA's on Shadow Projection, put them in Accuracy's old spot, rename it. ME's don't have a flat DEF buff, to compensate revamping Shadow Foil, throw a scaleable flat DEF buff in there to work in tandem with VOID and Resists. Keep in mind that DEF is much more valuable where I'm at. So please don't let us CG Medics turn EVERYONE into Whippers. No more than a 100 DEF at 6 pts for 29 cap, please. It can scale to higher levels after that to offer something to ya'll.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Recommendation after explanation as to why.

ME's for a second.

Often times players are forced to use skill points in a skill they would ignore if they could, like SWs needing 6 pts for 2 skills leading up to use resurgent sting or the 2 points in contortionist before other skills.

So, I get that people have the notion that the ME should be more focused on the party rather than themselves and skill tree that requires Party buffs before self buffs do just that. Having a ME and not ever set her skills yet in considering what skills to use since she doesn't have the endless supply of skill resets I have come to a conclusion. Those self atk buffs I would never use as a support ME. It is really easy to just ignore all those self atk buffs when your main focus is on the PT and well, you don't need them as a ME if you use all your skills into support because you aren't going to attack jack squat anyway. Also, having said that, it's really easy now to build a ME that can support a PT with atks and Def buffs, while before it was harder to fully do both. I suggest making it a bit more challenging to create a full support ME by requiring self buffs before the PT, particularly in the atk and acc/ch-acc area. As a ME I would max out both PT and self def buffs just because I would need to live as long as I can, but the atks having to use skill points to self buff before party buffs would really force me to choose which of the two buffs I am going to max out or what skills I would reduce in points to max out the atks of the party. It's those party atk buffs that can really break any class into being able to kill more people than normal and make them OP.

Recommendation

Veil of Offense should require level 3 Offense mastery

Veil of Accuracy should require level 2 Accuracy mastery.

Other options would be requiring the ME to use points into certain atk skills like those with stuns or disables before they are allowed to buff the party with atks and acc/ch-acc.

Well that actually depends on the medic, not every medic is a support medic. There has been some medics that actually DPS or DPS, or they focus on something else entirely. 

Though I do support the self atk buffs being a waste of time for me personally, but I can’t speak for everyone else as I said before. There are medics who have put points into it because they themselves dps. 

What I don't get, is you saying that having atk and def buffs were harder than before. Medics could have 2 buffs fully,without sacrificing their hp.

In 59 cap, and this cap. I could have 3 buffs easily but I would have to sacrifice hp, something that a medic absolutely needs or else we wouldn't even survive a wh. So i’d say getting both attack and defence buffs are harder.

I dont know about having the requirement of getting shockjock to able to buff my team, seems kinda unfair if we're going back to being pure support and having to put points into getting that while wasting skill points into other things.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well, there is some logic in having contortionist as a pre-req for skills like secret charge and ghost walk. Can't have a skill that involves accelerating to higher than normal running velocities without a pre-required skill to support it. That's a reason why Sprint became a pre-req for Spiral Kick. I not yet see any sense in tying an attack skill to ME buffs.

Edited by Norleras

@SparkOne that's exactly my point, its funny to see posts like "SW 2 shot me", "DE 3 to 4 hits me on frenzy" it has always been like that before, what do people expect? 🤣 no matter how much you build a tank set on PU it will always be soft, if you will say, "bUt nO i Can sUrvIve sOmE Sw uSing TaNk sEt" , Again that always depends on who is hitting you, it doesnt mean you have tank set as PU, you automatically be able to tank.