Skill Feedback

Venom

pu just need to tank like they did back in 59 cap like add def/void buff in hp passive and an extra disable cc and maybe add acc/ch-acc buff in offense cocoon 

this should give them a 50/50 chance to kill sws or any class instead of 0 and not get melted in mass pvp /1v1s ez

but they great for countering whs in buffs and melting medics in this patch 

• Confused 1

-nobs, pu players not even mentioning that our main debuff also has a - 2900 void Debuff on it aswell, do you even play the class?
-Overkill is only 3 sec longer CD now than what it was on ASB, it's 18 secs, used to be 15.
-Option of moving with FS suggestion would take a wholllle lot of rebalancing and messes with the core design of Pu. you want a character that plays like an SE, then play an SE.
-Was a comment mentioned class match ups, while Pu does have one of the lowest acc/ch acc's in the game, Plasma tree is a build to work around Eva not so much Ch-eva though sadly. But plasma is a build to counter Eva much as how other classes have builds to Counter other classes.
-Thing about Concealer on Pu mech though is unlike Kali buff and what not, it literally will only AoE to ppl if you are partied with them, so idk if removing the AoE on it is really necessary?
-Again the crying of loss of damage/lack of damage is just from not practicing skill rotas and utilizing Arkana form skill. I was personally out pvping last night and near the end did some duels and was killing 30k hp SE's while being 2 levels down without buff Skills on myself, which means, my Overkill is 1.5s, Swingers 2.5 and Mech stun 3 sec, so I have reduced stun times to cram in as much damage as i can and Im not having too much problem, atleast not vs non tank or dps built tanks so whats yours.
The attack passive was dropped in regards as to change well prior pu was just full buff and 2-3 shot ppl, there was a small Ch buff on the passive as a a small compensation and place holder in regards to see how strong buffing plasma tree as much as was done would take to account pu's damage aswell. As it sounds some of that will be coming back hopefully not to much as personally I still agree with Heaven, Pu's combo for a long time have been too simple a brain dead, but that's up to the GS's on how much of that they feel they need to give back.
 On a flip side I did see a mention of how there's not really many Pu skills with added benefits, and well, that's true and false at the same time, we have a whole atomic tree with speed debuffs, plasma with DoT and 2 skills with addition crit, though I do agree seeing those at a maxed out point is like never  gonna happen, not sure if maybe those 2 skills could be something to maybe look over on Pu? or Maybe as going on what Luna was saying adding another debuff stat to Penetration? was personally thinking adding a Crit Eva debuff to it 

In mass PVP its totally different...I agree in 1v1 u can win duels....super slow and DOT.....but is it in mass pvp I just hit some tanks only in front line?

Once u FS they just need 1 whipper to pull u ...currently am under 13k eva still get pulled too easy....

Can play behind with just skill whole day on arkana form ////

Increased plasma resist gave crit eva buff added more plasma resist to medic buff n changed mech skils of PU from gravity to plasma

Also Some PU posting here donot play regularly but give suggestion like shit....

Can Rename SB to 1v1 Duel PVE game

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Recognized said:

Even u have 100k eva but ur ch eva is only 500. U still get pull effect ^.^

Pull, no.  Stun, yes.  I can see rather taking the stun and not getting pulled than getting pulled out of cocoons and receiving no stun.

Edited by Norleras

3 hours ago, SparkOne said:

In mass PVP its totally different...I agree in 1v1 u can win duels....super slow and DOT.....but is it in mass pvp I just hit some tanks only in front line?

Once u FS they just need 1 whipper to pull u ...currently am under 13k eva still get pulled too easy....

Can play behind with just skill whole day on arkana form ////

Increased plasma resist gave crit eva buff added more plasma resist to medic buff n changed mech skils of PU from gravity to plasma

Also Some PU posting here donot play regularly but give suggestion like shit....

Can Rename SB to 1v1 Duel PVE game

I honestly take your comments with a grain of salt, all you do is sub par flame me every time I post, and whine. So conservative, and yet want changes of your own but changes that absurdly dumb, as I've already seen a few of your posta get shot down directly by the GS's
Already whining already right here, boohoo whipper, basic game mechanic I don't know what to tell you, personally I've never thought as Pu as a EVA based class, the fact the GS's even tried to make that viable, grati. But if you wanna whine about not stacking Enough Eva then go play an EVA based class, I.e Sw, SE.
/done not gonna turn this into a flame war thread

4 hours ago, Variations said:

I honestly take your comments with a grain of salt, all you do is sub par flame me every time I post, and whine. So conservative, and yet want changes of your own but changes that absurdly dumb, as I've already seen a few of your posta get shot down directly by the GS's
Already whining already right here, boohoo whipper, basic game mechanic I don't know what to tell you, personally I've never thought as Pu as a EVA based class, the fact the GS's even tried to make that viable, grati. But if you wanna whine about not stacking Enough Eva then go play an EVA based class, I.e Sw, SE.
/done not gonna turn this into a flame war thread

Yeah Same added salt sometimes improve brain functionality....which u need much :)

Also u never consider anything that u dont like thats it 

14 hours ago, Variations said:

-nobs, pu players not even mentioning that our main debuff also has a - 2900 void Debuff on it aswell, do you even play the class?

PU is the class with the lowest resist debuffs atm, however no one ever complained, surely they were used as comaprison give a wider PoV to GSes about those being low, and it was only GS initiative to add some new debuff to it. If you read all the way back the posts in this thread until now you will find no PU player suggested this.
-Overkill is only 3 sec longer CD now than what it was on ASB, it's 18 secs, used to be 15.

Yet is fine. Originally also in ASB it was 18sec then reduced to 18sec with a quick patch, however now the circumstances are difference, all classes have a weak moment on disables/stuns so I'd agree that current 18sec are fair enough.
-Option of moving with FS suggestion would take a whole lot of rebalancing and messes with the core design of Pu. you want a character that plays like an SE, then play an SE.

That Idea was coming originally from some SW and DE players, no PU has ever suggested if you go to read back all the posts, also no PU ever has ever confirmed to want it, it was instead brought as an example to show to Pros and Cons of the current PU in comparison with other classes.
-Was a comment mentioned class match ups, while Pu does have one of the lowest acc/ch acc's in the game, Plasma tree is a build to work around Eva not so much Ch-eva though sadly. But plasma is a build to counter Eva much as how other classes have builds to Counter other classes.

This phrase is confusing, I'm not sure if I interpreted it correctly so I'll try to answer based on what I understood: PU has never been an eva based class, it's eva through cocoon has always been just as a support for other classes and to render PvE easier for PU as it's a massive AoE class so hitting multiple targets = more damage takes in same instance.

Current circumstances post last patch have forced the PU to increase it's Eva to survive PvE and in PvP against some classes (Enfeeble's helpful here - However, as a fact no use against SW) But despite more eva stacked now while void reduced makes you feel you take much more damage than before (You can test it yourself at DV mobs that you kill to power level people using guild hall).

True: plasma works better against a non ch-eva based class, however with currently SW, CB, ME continuously able to cleanse the debuffs it seems like a huge joke to even rely on such special skills in PvP for PU against these classes as no matter DoTs or Slow they just cleanse them and PUFF.

-Thing about Concealer on Pu mech though is unlike Kali buff and what not, it literally will only AoE to ppl if you are partied with them, so idk if removing the AoE on it is really necessary?

IMO it's a stupid thing to remove the AoE from concealer, with already removed the AoE buff from SE's Eagle-Eye it takes much longer to kill the bosses that it makes you feel like eternally long already, with PU's removed doing bosses with just be more annoying and time wasting, and that is fun killing, this is a game, not a real life achievement where I have to struggle very hard to obtain something, it's played for amusement and relaxation, let it be so. Boredom and time taking things kill the fun and interest.
-Again the crying of loss of damage/lack of damage is just from not practicing skill rotas and utilizing Arkana form skill. I was personally out pvping last night and near the end did some duels and was killing 30k hp SE's while being 2 levels down without buff Skills on myself, which means, my Overkill is 1.5s, Swingers 2.5 and Mech stun 3 sec, so I have reduced stun times to cram in as much damage as i can and Im not having too much problem, atleast not vs non tank or dps built tanks so whats yours.

Anyone can kill a 30k<= SE in 1v1 as long as they have enough acc,  DoTs and Slow, but mass PvP is totally different, And to my knowledge you never PvP as I've never haven't seen you going in BGs besides rare occasions, so I;d rather say this PoV of yours is totally isolated to 1 view. Also same faction showdowns differ from real PvP as CS makes difference.

Let me lay down a quick tiny example for you: you used MoB - 2min CD, how are you planning to take down your next target because the game is filled with SE and SW, not to mention whoever tries to play PU is going more n more Eva, unless you use acc jewels or ME acc buffs. How many times can you have the ME there in PvP for you, etc etc...but again coming back to my point is I've nearly never seen you in PvP besides 2-3 times from August 2019 onwards.

PU's skill are good by origin and have different effects on them such as Slow and DoTs, that's always been taken as a + , thus why finally now someone has tried to fix the skill points to make them usable, for example via isolating Overkill @Norleras. The rotations are there if done well, the criticism is coming 

The attack passive was dropped in regards as to change well prior pu was just full buff and 2-3 shot ppl

That is hilarious to me and makes me laugh, I totally wonder who you've ever 2-3 hit. Can you give an example on this 2-3 hit killing that you did? 

To my experience pre-patch considering enough accuracy for ME it required PU's almost  1 full rotation, against CB 1.5 rotations, against WH 1-2 rotations, against DE 1-2 rotations, against SE 1 full rotation, against Sw 0.5 rotations: all this considering all those classes not buffed. If you think of these classes fully buffed than PU's lack in acc and ch-acc killed no Se, Wh, De, Sw, Cb is those roations. Only ME could be still killed 1v1. Pre-patch PU was doing ok in mass PvP in terms of survivability, now it just sucks, whenever you'll decide to go PvP you can feel the WH, SE, SW, DE, CB. Try to kill them with equal numbers PvP.

there was a small Ch buff on the passive as a a small compensation and place holder in regards to see how strong buffing plasma tree as much as was done would take to account pu's damage aswell. As it sounds some of that will be coming back hopefully not to much as personally I still agree with Heaven, Pu's combo for a long time have been too simple a brain dead, but that's up to the GS's on how much of that they feel they need to give back.

PU's combo was sad in past, now it's better, but it's gotta get fixed to make PU as it has many issues, if you are curious enough to know which, you can read all the posts back so I do not feel writing over and over again the same things.
 On a flip side I did see a mention of how there's not really many Pu skills with added benefits, and well, that's true and false at the same time, we have a whole atomic tree with speed debuffs, plasma with DoT and 2 skills with addition crit, though I do agree seeing those at a maxed out point is like never  gonna happen, not sure if maybe those 2 skills could be something to maybe look over on Pu? or Maybe as going on what Luna was saying adding another debuff stat to Penetration? was personally thinking adding a Crit Eva debuff to it 

Compared to other classes, PU surely has no disables, which are not required either. Other than that all classes have a speed boost which PU lacks badly and that makes it suffer in PvP a bit. Also to give you another example just at info level: if you played ASB you might know that PU's crit rate is exactly the same since cap 54. while for other classes it's been increased. What I need is PU to have atleast a slight chance to be able to affront the SW, as so far againt a SW the PU is just pork meat, SW slices PU is 3 hits without even going in mech. SWs' advantage on PU is just too HUGE.

Answers in red

• Like 1