Skill Feedback

Venom

You didnt answer my question and yes, a hypothesis you started and contradicted by yourself. I read, hear, and talk about Ita how bad PU have become and Im sad seeing him not his usual jolly self when playing BG with me. I agree to his sentiments to some degree, every changes was tested by a team, changes are not based on hersay, and PU 2 shotting people is plausable because prepatch they can reach 9k -10k damage and almost 30k crit atk not even tank can mitigate damage that high, hard to admit but its the truth, I agree the GS team went overboard with the nerf but everyone makes mistake and they are tweaking it now as we speak dont go frantic and start pointing and comparing other classes.

5 hours ago, Beau said:

You didnt answer my question and yes, a hypothesis you started and contradicted by yourself. I read, hear, and talk about Ita how bad PU have become and Im sad seeing him not his usual jolly self when playing BG with me. I agree to his sentiments to some degree, every changes was tested by a team, changes are not based on hersay, and PU 2 shotting people is plausable because prepatch they can reach 9k -10k damage and almost 30k crit atk not even tank can mitigate damage that high, hard to admit but its the truth, I agree the GS team went overboard with the nerf but everyone makes mistake and they are tweaking it now as we speak dont go frantic and start pointing and comparing other classes.

LET'S CONCLUDE THIS PU FIGHT HERE:

Everyone knows already about all the issues regarding this class, right now we people are just trying to untangle the agglomerated nebula of PU under every aspect, a thing that would just keep causing more discussion and fight for no reason as everything that had to be said is already done so going any further is time wasting, now let's rather focus on getting the things finalized and hopefully a fixing patch is coming before 15 December 2019 because a pigeon told me that @Norleras @Daddy @Bikini @saphira92 @NoRunNoGun @Vivi are working super hard to make it reality, right right? 'cause otherwise let's cook that fakamada of piggeh

Meanwhile let's do something more interesting: