Skill Feedback

Venom

3 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

I totally wonder who you've ever 2-3 hit

This was widely spread rumor ....

its only under special conditions where sw is unbuffed n medic buff with SE crit and kali then may b i can hit unbuffed SE ...in 2-3hits prepatch

for now its takes 4 so nothing changed unless u stand naked or fully debuffed in mass pvp to let urself suicide in mass PVP

There was huge reduction in dmage part and increased defense on other class which makes it double negative for PU classes

While DE on frenzy can smack anyone now ..rest assured BGs gona die with 1v1 ppl joining there

My med had been 1-3 hit by almost every pu lol. My de used to melt to a few specific pus as well. Definitely saw it happening a lot. It was honestly one of the major reasons we lost all medics including myself at the beginning of 65 cap. 

2 hours ago, Beau said:

Everyone using DE as part of their argument to make it sound legit 🤣 why? 

I warned Vivi about not putting ancient stuffs in event, now that Im fully spanned with unique vois pierce, who's stopping me now? 🤔

Probably because of the Frenzy and Firing Squad comparison

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

My med had been 1-3 hit by almost every pu lol. My de used to melt to a few specific pus as well. Definitely saw it happening a lot. It was honestly one of the major reasons we lost all medics including myself at the beginning of 65 cap. 

Ur medic never had that build to tank it...I cant 1-3 hit hellsa or Emily or Viva Tankiest medics Prepatch...just have to go whole full rota with Collapse to procure and kill them n yes if crit miss cant do anything...

Depends u didn't have fully geared medic As I said if u make ur toon naked anyone will 1-3shot u

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

Answers in red

PU is the class with the lowest resist debuffs atm, however no one ever complained, surely they were used as comaprison give a wider PoV to GSes about those being low, and it was only GS initiative to add some new debuff to it. If you read all the way back the posts in this thread until now you will find no PU player suggested this.

Penetration was being talked about in general and the Negative Void stat was left untold, Pu player or not, any of the other pu players in the thread didn't correct it to say that it also reduces void by 2900 too. One thing I can say is I'm not sure when it was done on this server the void reduction has be icreased on the debuffed compared to when it was on ASB, at maxed points it only used to be like 1200 Void. though another funny thing about it aswell was during 49 cap Penetration was actually able to cap out at 3000 Resists reduction, and then after that it was always 2900. But that does bring up actually a good discussion point of maybe seeing a buff on Penetration vs an overall damage increase.

-Option of moving with FS suggestion would take a whole lot of rebalancing and messes with the core design of Pu. you want a character that plays like an SE, then play an SE.

That Idea was coming originally from some SW and DE players, no PU has ever suggested if you go to read back all the posts, also no PU ever has ever confirmed to want it, it was instead brought as an example to show to Pros and Cons of the current PU in comparison with other classes.

Can't say I know everyone on the forums in game and what class they play, but either way the statement still stands, Even Bikini asked about it too on Page 8.

-Was a comment mentioned class match ups, while Pu does have one of the lowest acc/ch acc's in the game, Plasma tree is a build to work around Eva not so much Ch-eva though sadly. But plasma is a build to counter Eva much as how other classes have builds to Counter other classes.

This phrase is confusing, I'm not sure if I interpreted it correctly

What I meant is that Plasma is a build option to fight vs Eva, I.E vs Se most ideally, they have high eva naturally and more so while buffed, and with Pu's low acc, Plasma can be an alternate damage option to fight vs them and somewhat of SW too though not very well cause of their CH eva.

-Concealer, I don't feel like Concealer should be touched just cause of how it functions.

That is hilarious to me and makes me laugh, I totally wonder who you've ever 2-3 hit. Can you give an example on this 2-3 hit killing that you did? 

Haven't done it myself as I haven't hit max level yet, but I've seen it done and, 2 GS confirms on Page 13.

Compared to other classes, PU surely has no disables, which are not required either. Other than that all classes have a speed boost which PU lacks badly and that makes it suffer in PvP a bit. Also to give you another example just at info level: if you played ASB you might know that PU's crit rate is exactly the same since cap 54. while for other classes it's been increased. What I need is PU to have atleast a slight chance to be able to affront the SW, as so far againt a SW the PU is just pork meat, SW slices PU is 3 hits without even going in mech. SWs' advantage on PU is just too HUGE.

That's just the overall character deisgn and slow immobile hard hitting glass cannon, generally is that nature of Glass cannons or 'mages' style of play. As for being a slow class, is whyfor the longest time even before the pretty nice buff they did toAtomic bullet, I always invested in it, it helps.
And Im not sure where you're getting that Pu's crit rate is the same since 54 cap, unless you're referring to self buffs that got alterations? but purely just off the Pu gear set itself with Gloves and weapon, our crit rate went up about 650, give and take what version of gloves and weapon you use.

4 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Increasing the effectiveness of PU Debuffs like Penetration or adding additional debuffs I recall suggesting.  I don't recall the discussion getting very far.  At least here.

No you shot the idea out and it was ignored pretty well, except I forgoet who but someone shortly after did mention that most other classes did get debuff alterations that added in some of the newer stats like crid void, crit eva, def and void pierce.

So honestly, throwing it on the table, possibility to look at a slight buff on penetration? I do admit.. our penetration debuff hasn't changed much or at all since 49 cap the only change it had was some point on this server during 59 cap or early 65 before I came here the Void debuff was doubled.. so maybe a boost to change Resist debuffs to 3500 and adding a crit eva reduction stat to it ?

Ahhh penetration is one of the high tier debuff prepatch why buff it even more? 2900 void, 2900 ch resist prepatch. now they split SW debuff into two seperate skills making Penetration the best single skill debuff. 

I have a screenshot of a max level PU not optimized for PVP, It has a better damage stats than my DE, better debuff too. I dont know how you guys not damaging with that kind of damage. There's nothing to discuss here aside from a few tweaks and minor calibration in damage mastery, asking for more is plainly being greedy and stupid, they already adjusted the skill tree for the PU making it have more skill points to spend than prepatch, the acc problem isn't an issue before, due to the changes of ME skills all EVA based toon is actually too good now. Even making PU Eva type viable in PVP, which shouldnt be the case. Giving more void to cocoons will also add bulk to other player making it hard to adjust.

35 minutes ago, Variations said:

No you shot the idea out and it was ignored pretty well, except I forgoet who but someone shortly after did mention that most other classes did get debuff alterations that added in some of the newer stats like crid void, crit eva, def and void pierce.

Think it was Drakkar that said something along those lines.

1 hour ago, Beau said:

Ahhh penetration is one of the high tier debuff prepatch why buff it even more? 2900 void, 2900 ch resist prepatch. now they split SW debuff into two seperate skills making Penetration the best single skill debuff. 

I have a screenshot of a max level PU not optimized for PVP, It has a better damage stats than my DE, better debuff too. I dont know how you guys not damaging with that kind of damage. There's nothing to discuss here aside from a few tweaks and minor calibration in damage mastery, asking for more is plainly being greedy and stupid, they already adjusted the skill tree for the PU making it have more skill points to spend than prepatch, the acc problem isn't an issue before, due to the changes of ME skills all EVA based toon is actually too good now. Even making PU Eva type viable in PVP, which shouldnt be the case. Giving more void to cocoons will also add bulk to other player making it hard to adjust.

None said we aint damaging we dmging well in 1v1 and PVE Mass PVP is different while DE tankiness and scale of damage is totally off balance ...While under PU cocoon n medic buff n with tankset PU dies so fast to Tank classes

PU are not even tanky to begin with, any class that has burst can kill PU no matter how tanky you are, yet again you are contradicting yourself by stating things in 1 v 1 perspective, you want to be more tanky and want to deal more damage, this not something you need, its starting to sound more what you want.

58 minutes ago, SparkOne said:

DE tankiness and scale of damage is totally off balance 

This was an issue with PU pre-patch for some.  Now DE is in that boat according to some players.  But lets not do anything rash and assume changes are final.  Another adjustment will naturally occur.

Creating more usefull class in PVP, OP frenzy debuff lowered, Reflect on Purge & Mother's Aura and increasing purge CD for being OP with low cd and cleanses, adding another short stun to the low stun count for DE, decreasing cost of debuff tree, Debuffs reworked to make more sense for DE, lowering crit rate/crit atk and phys/chakra, added SP to HP. reducing cost of voltage tree. changed gash to a debuff. Lowered skill point cost for particle/aggro tree. added dot reduction

Yeah nothing changed for Defender prepatch

• Rescaling voltage tree because it cost too much than the utility it provides.
  • Reduction of ch resist because before we hit -4000 ch resist when in frenzy to the point its not usable.
  • No one uses reflect because it sucks, it sucks even more because they nerf it.
  • No one uses the gash tree, optional and cost alot. 
  • Every class sp and hp passive merged
  • Particle tree still 3 - 3 - 8
  • 1st column skill point allocation remains the same, debuff remains the same
  • Frenzy damage remains the same 
  • Every skill damage remains the same pre patch

Those changes are neccessary to make DE playable, the class has been left out in the dark for too long. Few post ago you openly stated you tanked my full rotation, now you been whinning alot. Im sorry if I've been thrasing out your faction lately, ask drakkar how he does with his DE or any other DE you know. I've been playing the same DE prior the patch. You are clearly getting frustrated even though stat wise full buffed PU has more damage than full buffed DE, PU has better defense stats when DE is in frenzy and PU debuff is alot better than DE due to ch resist reduction, stop over exaggerating things, do some reading before ranting here, you sounding more and more desperate as time goes by.

Really Thrashing your faction came from no where I did say I tanked you rota not always ….1v1 is completely different from Mass pvp with added buffs ..

Many know what the patch actually did ….Drakkar left playing PU coz DE was improved n PU useless :D

Its not am having my personal build u take into skill consideration its just for over all PU ...Game doesn't mean you have fixed gears fixed rota ….Its just how u build your character Not all PU surive ur full rota or nor those SE who get 2 shooted 😮

Fixing FS is really dangerous when u have long CD for it n cancel to move ...

Now your saying it all depends on the player skill build, gears and stuffs, If you clearly understand all this stuffs, why are you so adamant on saying things about DE, few post ago youre  talking about. "rumors" about PU 2-3 shotting people, it is pretty logical and applicable in DE's case. For SW and SE, as long as you hit and crit they will die because they are inherently squishy outside evasion, you dont need calculus to figure that out. Also still do some reading before jumping to random conclusions and spreading wrong stuffs.

Also watch this, so you can have more insight on my PoV how DE play, you can also see in that vid drakkar's DE cant even burst people like I do.

Am just saying same thing as u said ....not all PU can burst 2-3 shot ....i never spread wrong stuffs ....its just u are unable to get the point....Read back Italy Red text post...

Also i have been using ancient void since one year....cant take that if u use those and burst ppl down is totally lame...

And those who get 2-3 shota are unbuffed or fully debuffed ones who lack Defnse stat...

Not saying making PU godly like b4 but atleast give some decent dmg ...

Not all PU dmg like hell....so stop doing comparison with @DrakkarUlfsark with your DE

Anyways Patch will decide it....