Issues with my Medic

meghan

I have two issues that I cannot seem to get addressed. First after the reset my Medic now has negative 14 million xp. Not sure how I can get this addressed but it's a little disheartening to think I need 26 million xp for level 34. Espcially when I thought I was much closer.

Second Medic is supposed to be ranged attacks but the power Atom Blast now has no range which is pretty bad for a slow/snare power.

The exp actually isn’t that much it’s just to help it so you don’t out level your quests. That exp can be received pretty quickly. It seems like it’s a lot but it’s not. If you are struggling still there’s there’s the Dungeons or a big level can kill like one big mob for you lol in a glitch. 

Edited by Daddy

@Daddy for you it may not be a lot for me at level 33 needing 26 million xp to get to level 34 it is pretty disheartening. I do all the quests because I am a "completist" so I don't need to be forced to do them. Again, it's a pretty big hole for me especially with one of my main attacks being completely unusable until the next patch.

3 minutes ago, meghan said:

@Daddy for you it may not be a lot for me at level 33 needing 26 million xp to get to level 34 it is pretty disheartening. I do all the quests because I am a "completist" so I don't need to be forced to do them. Again, it's a pretty big hole for me especially with one of my main attacks being completely unusable until the next patch.

I'll see if we can do some type of fix since we didn't forsee it doing a exp kickback not sure what Vivi will do.
I'm trying to do some skill edits really quick for everyone.