Event ideas people Secretly want ;)

Beau

Event ideas people Secretly want ;)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Interested?

This month is just getting started and we've been blessed to grind stuffs like this like crazy, I've been thinking it would be a waste to let all the stuffs we hoard sit in our warehouse to rot and all the gears we max out if we will have no use for it, so I came up with an idea! After Halloween and Christmas Events maybe it is a good time, since almost everyone will have maxed out toons, to have a PVP event.

Yes! a PVP event :) Rules are simple! First, we will be having an open qualifier that allows everyone to join, it has a lower and an upper bracket so people will have more chance to be qualified, after filtering out the qualifiers, normally we will be needing at least 24 people for the Tournament, Best of the Best! 1 v 1 and 6 v 6 tournament!

It will have 2 separate branches A and B that will end up branching out together every win you move 1 stage up, 3 loss will kick you out of the tournament. After the qualifiers, the tournament will be planned out ahead and selectively to pit in players together that might be a great match up in both branches, A would be upper bracket and B will be the lower bracket.

Special rules 1 v 1:

• If a match is SW vs SW both will be given detection buffs for obvious reasons
  • You will be encouraged to bring skill reset codes so you can switch builds in between your battles, the match up will be announced ahead of time and each player will be given 10 mins to prepare.
  • In case of a tank vs tank where no one is dying, we will give them a time limit and the player that has the highest HP percentage wins

Special rules 6 v 6:

• People are not allowed to have more than 1 of each class, cant have 2 ME, 2 WH, 2 SW or any 2 of the same class
  • You can pick out your team mate and you will need to submit your line up ahead of time so people cant switch out.
  • In case 1 of the members wont make it teams will face 2 choices: Forfeit or Fight with less members.
  • You are also encouraged to bring reset skill codes.

Prizes:

There are no prizes! but only to be herald as the best 1 v 1 player or the best 6 players in the game! but it would be nice if we can have titles that they can wear so everyone will know and remember, the best player that ever existed in VSB! If successful it might be a good tradition to held this yearly so no person can hold such prestigious title for himself, champions are automatically be seeded to the finals and wont be needing to compete.

PVP Event will be announced 1 or 2 months so people can prepare and have time to hone their skills!

Other event ideas!

• Class Guide creating contest with a fixed format so it will be easy to read! Availability: ASAP - Only the winner entry will be posted for each class winners will have pet skin preferably world bosses: Titan, DVK, Phyton, Giant etc.
  • Spy Quest that drops keys, keys can be used to enter a dungeon that drops Jewel SG and Jewel boxes! Availability: Dec 1 - 20
  • Christmas gift! An NPC(Santa) that sells unique costumes weapon and armor and unique mechs at mereholt for 10k gold - this will help normalize the gold inflation and at the same time give people stuffs they want to buy, a little Christmas gift from Vivi to the players - Availability: Dec 20 - 31
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Beau said:

This month is just getting started and we've been blessed to grind stuffs like this like crazy, I've been thinking it would be a waste to let all the stuffs we hoard sit in our warehouse to rot and all the gears we max out if we will have no use for it, so I came up with an idea! After Halloween and Christmas Events maybe it is a good time, since almost everyone will have maxed out toons, to have a...

... gift-giving event in the spirit of chritmas where we giveaway to the newbies all the excess stuff we hoard and dont need.

^ I'm too naive to kindda expect that.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:24 PM, Beau said:

This month is just getting started and we've been blessed to grind stuffs like this like crazy, I've been thinking it would be a waste to let all the stuffs we hoard sit in our warehouse to rot and all the gears we max out if we will have no use for it, so I came up with an idea! After Halloween and Christmas Events maybe it is a good time, since almost everyone will have maxed out toons, to have a PVP event.

Yes! a PVP event :) Rules are simple! First, we will be having an open qualifier that allows everyone to join, it has a lower and an upper bracket so people will have more chance to be qualified, after filtering out the qualifiers, normally we will be needing at least 24 people for the Tournament, Best of the Best! 1 v 1 and 6 v 6 tournament!

It will have 2 separate branches A and B that will end up branching out together every win you move 1 stage up, 3 loss will kick you out of the tournament. After the qualifiers, the tournament will be planned out ahead and selectively to pit in players together that might be a great match up in both branches, A would be upper bracket and B will be the lower bracket.

Special rules 1 v 1:

• If a match is SW vs SW both will be given detection buffs for obvious reasons
  • You will be encouraged to bring skill reset codes so you can switch builds in between your battles, the match up will be announced ahead of time and each player will be given 10 mins to prepare.
  • In case of a tank vs tank where no one is dying, we will give them a time limit and the player that has the highest HP percentage wins

Special rules 6 v 6:

• People are not allowed to have more than 1 of each class, cant have 2 ME, 2 WH, 2 SW or any 2 of the same class
  • You can pick out your team mate and you will need to submit your line up ahead of time so people cant switch out.
  • In case 1 of the members wont make it teams will face 2 choices: Forfeit or Fight with less members.
  • You are also encouraged to bring reset skill codes.

Prizes:

There are no prizes! but only to be herald as the best 1 v 1 player or the best 6 players in the game! but it would be nice if we can have titles that they can wear so everyone will know and remember, the best player that ever existed in VSB! If successful it might be a good tradition to held this yearly so no person can hold such prestigious title for himself, champions are automatically be seeded to the finals and wont be needing to compete.

PVP Event will be announced 1 or 2 months so people can prepare and have time to hone their skills!

Other event ideas!

• Class Guide creating contest with a fixed format so it will be easy to read! Availability: ASAP - Only the winner entry will be posted for each class winners will have pet skin preferably world bosses: Titan, DVK, Phyton, Giant etc.
  • Spy Quest that drops keys, keys can be used to enter a dungeon that drops Jewel SG and Jewel boxes! Availability: Dec 1 - 20
  • Christmas gift! An NPC(Santa) that sells unique costumes weapon and armor and unique mechs at mereholt for 10k gold - this will help normalize the gold inflation and at the same time give people stuffs they want to buy, a little Christmas gift from Vivi to the players - Availability: Dec 20 - 31

I think its a nice idea but i think only elite pvper can do good here and class difference is very much undergeared ppl can do well but i still say yes but i think my vote dont matter but nice event idea good luck

Pvp event without fks ? After halloween event all pve players will quit again 

Bring back monday monwterspawn so pve gamers will still playing 😅

Or perma event dg dropping more stuff like event dg ...maybee fk will stay

When enochia dg drops low chance anc spanners and ancnient cubes

The most of players have now full ancient set from halloween so u can change drop table in 60+ dg

• Haha 1