Replace unique earrring in Seona Event DG

GoddessSand

I think the server is really full of unique earrings by now. What about replacing them with unique costumes instead and making them sealed so we can trade them. Now that we have a lot of rare costumes floating around I would sure love to have more than my 1 unique costume to graft them onto. I think the unique costumes would be better for the community for that purpose so we can rotate what we wear without sacrificing our old costumes that often are paid with money for a new one while still having the stats of the unique costumes.

• Like 1

Alright, legit question. Not trying to be an ass but, don’t you think that’s a little greedy at this point? These things are dropping like flies for y’all higher levels. It’s nothing but unique spam. The market for them is saturated now, and everyone has enough to gear their alts, give away, and sell. There’s been a ton of gold made from this event for y’all. This isn’t factoring the sweets you get either. But if we did, there’s several thousand more in it for the costumes, and never having to worry about SG’s again. Also you got Ancient Spanners dropping, and the regular 100g costumes.

As a comparison, I’ve got two unique earrings at my cap in about 40-50 runs so far. A million Rare earrings ( needed, thanks Vivi ) and other than collecting candies for SG’s, am getting nothing from the event. Granted, I don’t care that much about them or the gold you guys are making since I just swipe for mine. Further, I’ve heard they’re going to modify the drop rate, as it’s a little more giving than they thought it’d be. 

Already there’s been lots of near buyouts for many things due to the influx of gold. Might not be that good of an idea to introduce more free generally expensive items that have high drop rates to the dungeon.

Edit: Adding some of the buyouts I mentioned.

1. Storage. Only 1 Warehouse and 1 Backpack left.

2. No pets on AH. There was an 8k Norb on there for months; gone. Was also a Coit. Only thing left is a new Halloween Dragon for lol, 29,999g. 

3. Normal Spanners have gone up about to nearly twice their "normal" rate.

4. Only SW Candy Strippers left. There were a good number, including a 20k ME I was thinking about buying. All gone.

5. Blessed Naraks are all gone.

6. Only 1 500g Pet Hack.

• Like 1

"Let's farm some more til wiz earring is worth no more!" Cuz 20K for wiz earring was definitely overpricing.

Yeah, hurrah to the abundance of earrings. Hope ya dun nerf their drop rate so players who gain access to the DG only on the later part of the event would still have nice chance to have their cut. 

If anythin, hope to see those 100g lingerie gone and gold rewards reduced. In return, might add skill reset in DG bosses.

Importance in bold, all others just explaining.

@iProtectTo answer your question about being a bit greedy. I was hoping to have the unique earrings removed, there's way too many, not being greedy there just the unique earrings for me isn't needed and I don't care to collect 15 of each with the lack of storage space. To replace unique earrings with unique costumes wasn't to give them the drop rate of the unique earrings, but that unique costumes would be good for the server and good for the players. So, hear me out as to why. First I have a unique costume, I don't need another for the stats. But making them sealed I could use them as a means for trading for unique grafting tools that one has to spend AP to get. When people buy and spend AP that money goes to support the vendetta services and keep the game and sever alive. With all the rare costumes people can obtain without the unique costumes to graft them onto there's no point in people buying unique grafting tools with AP to turn that rare costume into a unique for them to wear and keep the stats of their previous unique costume. There's also no point in having a rare costume if you can't show it off since you want to use the unique costumes for the stats, if there's a point to having a rare costume more people would want to obtain more rare costumes from mystery box.  Do, I want to make money off these costumes? I don't really care all that much, I got gold enough to spare. But increasing the game with unique costumes would decrease their values and new players can also obtain them. I've asked for unique costumes to drop more in DTO and DS, but after 100's of runs I barely got 1 unique costume. Adding them to Seona DG with a smaller drop rate than unique earrings and removing unique earrings would improve the dungeon better in my opinion. Not going to touch on the other stuff you mentioned because that's off topic.

They should slightly increase the unique drops for lower level dungeons to make them more viable to farm. Though the lower level DGs require less passcards they shouldn't be a 1 in a 100 to get a unique earring. I know you play lower tiers, that's your choice, but higher tiers do have a need for higher level items. Those who play 60+ can't get ancient jewels or spanners as easy as a lvl 59 tier and one would be stuck staying at lvl 59 for months and months without leveling if they wanted to get those ancient items instead of leveling up to pvp with the rest of the players. Putting them so lvl 60+ players can get them was a great move as nobody has been getting ancient jewels and ancient spanners were drops for only a select few people when they dropped.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Beau said:

Too late for that changes now as there alot of earrings floating around atm, adding more stuffs that has high demand and low supply will just upset market prices even more with all these gold inflation going around. 

I wasn't thinking of adding them at the rate of what the unique earrings are. But they should completely remove unique earrings from 55+ dg as a drop regardless of replacing it or not. The other option though could be adding them unsealed so people can't sell them but when you get the item you want you could then graft the rare item onto it that you want. Last Christmas they did introduce some unique costumes into the event DG that people might want to try out on their build with the new skills? I personally care about eva and ch-eva stats, though once my buffs are gone having a bit more protection with ch-resist and void is nice. But Not put them in with the rate we currently get unique earrings or just increase the drop rate of them in DTO and DS for people who run out of Passcards and have Legendary Passcards to blow through. Maybe that would help keep some of the player base high once event is over they see that there's still stuff to obtain.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2019 at 9:26 AM, Filomena said:

Damn now all earrings have lowered, but 34 and 44 were still too rares! I just get one level 34 and nothing in 44. And I saw just 2 alerts about goddess kind in the whole week. So they drop at a really low rate.

Interesting, I've seen more 34/44 unique earrings since last patch. I think people switched to their lower toons now that they are full of ancient spanners and jewels.

• Like 2