"Wanted registration item"-related question

cadeoperto

8 hours ago, cadeoperto said:

Why would you report this method? is this prohibited act of violation? if so please tell me where the rules at because I want to read all of them.

Killing a wanted character is on achievement list. So people would abuse the killing their own faction over and over again just to complete this. So if it happens from duel it's fine but if they do it in purpose of doing it over and over again then they can get report for it. 

16 hours ago, NoRunNoGun said:

Killing a wanted character is on achievement list. So people would abuse the killing their own faction over and over again just to complete this. So if it happens from duel it's fine but if they do it in purpose of doing it over and over again then they can get report for it. 

noted. thanks

I hope I didn't get false reports because I unconsciously violated other unwritten rules.

Thanks again

The only way to take the Wanted bounty from a player from your own faction is using a destruction skill stone in your weapon and repeatedly duel untill the stone triggers. so if you see a system message saying "PlayerA has killed the Wanted character PlayerB" and both players are in the same faction, you can assume they are doing it on purpose, because no one ever uses destruction stones in their builds and the chance for it to trigger with a perfect timing in a duel to kill someone is very low.

3 hours ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

The only way to take the Wanted bounty from a player from your own faction is using a destruction skill stone in your weapon and repeatedly duel untill the stone triggers. so if you see a system message saying "PlayerA has killed the Wanted character PlayerB" and both players are in the same faction, you can assume they are doing it on purpose, because no one ever uses destruction stones in their builds and the chance for it to trigger with a perfect timing in a duel to kill someone is very low.

Some classes have dot skills aswell