SB can't be installed correctly

Shuechan

Hello everyone,

After the fix of the xingcode, which was announce by Vivi today, I wanted to start the game. Unfortunately the game didn't start nor was I able to verify it.
I flushed my DNS, the game worked finely yesterday.

Today my friend, who also wanted to play Scarlet Blade, told me he couldn't start the game aswell. We both have the "Version error" message in our launchers. So we tried to reinstall the game, maybe this could have fixed the problem.

But after I've downloaded the client from the VSB site i found myself trapped in never ending line of problems. The game extracted without problems, but the installation process was kind of "short". It was way too fast. (Done after 3 seconds) and I checked the folder(:C as default) and there were only four files (SBLauncher, uninstall.dat, uninstall, uninstall). I reinstalled it multiple times and redownloaded the client file from the Scarlet Blade Site. The folder is still empty with only four files. I guess all other files are missing.

You can't patch the game. You can't start the game, you can't even verify it. It just says "Version check error!"

I told my friend to reinstall it aswell, but he had the exact same problems. His folder also only contained four files (whole folder is only 8,6 GB big!)

Hopefully this can be fixed, because new and old players won't be able to install the game properly!

Is there a fix?

Thanks for reading :)

• VGN GM

There wasn't a maintenance, but we did run a fix on the cdns for the xigncode error. If you attempt to connect to one of the previously down cdns, you'll most likely get this error. If you do, run a flush dns and it should sort itself out. Make sure to restart your pc after doing this as well.

Instructions on how to do this can be found here: https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/how-do-i-flush-my-windows-dns-cache/

Edit: We'll also be checking for any other possible issues that may be happening as well.