Knockback

sicat

How bout giving PU some knockback attacks? I mean the ability to push enemies away. Similar to WH's pull but the exact opposite effect. Maybe Mighty Impact for a ranged single target and Wildfire for proximity AOE knockbacks.

Haruhi-chan_Knockback_Slide_2_3081.png

Just wondering why such type of gap widening ability is missing in this game. 

I noticed that there was gap in my combo right after Flare. Didn't realize it's from a minor knockback. All the more reason to not invest in Flare.

17 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

If it pushes people back, can we get it to do the opposite? That would be great.

would be really awesome but I think there's already more than enough annoying pulls from WH and CB.

I noticed that there was gap in my combo right after Flare. Didn't realize it's from a minor knockback. All the more reason to not invest in Flare.

17 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

If it pushes people back, can we get it to do the opposite? That would be great.

would be really awesome but I think there's already more than enough annoying pulls from WH and CB.

20 minutes ago, sicat said:

If you are going to invest in Poison smoke, flare and secret charge can help keep a player inside. Otherwise you are mainly relying on Secret charge and mech to keep them in place. But flare has some other benefits like preventing players from running away so the WH could AOE attack the group. It also helps keep certain players from attacking you mid rotation when they come too close. But your game is your game and if what you do works for you it might not work for others.

• Like 1