How PUs feel about thier character

GoddessSand

16 hours ago, SparkOne said:

Move to Banter Section

curious as to why you think that? This is for Scarlet blade players not all of vendetta and more of a joke that people in EE wouldn't understand. Moving to community would seem odd since I'm not selling anything or what not. I don't think they need to move it to banter and besides I don't use the banter section or go there to see what is being posted because I strictly stick with scarlet blade sections.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

I suggest yall who still plays punisher quit the class untill its fixed, in battlegrounds you will end up being dead weight for your team even if u have the best of your intentions there. I joined janus with 3 punishers a few days ago and it was a shitfest

That's how I felt the few times I joined BGs. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, DrakkarUlfsark said:

I suggest yall who still plays punisher quit the class untill its fixed, in battlegrounds you will end up being dead weight for your team even if u have the best of your intentions there. I joined janus with 3 punishers a few days ago and it was a shitfest

PU's that join with a lvl 63 under geared isn't going to last much against a lvl 65 fully geared SW. But a lvl 65 PU I'm not sure what to do about it without them being too OP. There are also WHs that complain about their characters no longer being of use. Not sure what to do to make everybody happy because you boost one you nerf another. Some things they could do but would require them boosting other characters like the SW's def time length.

• Like 1

Punisher now can work just in big battles: behind tank lines we can still  make lot of damage. We have just attack now. When we are more than 15 in bunker, I can kill a lot of people. But the drawback, in few people (9 or less)  punisher can do nothing, she dies in a shot. And I never see more than 10 people in Janus or Siren or Second Ark, so yes, we are totally useless there.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...