Sign in to follow this  
Menthe

Menthe's changes

Hello;

here are some smalls QoL suggestions 

Arch Elementalist Removing the 1sec cooldown/animation when changing stances so we dont lose too much time for combo-ing which is the purpose of the class

Moving a bit of Resistances reducing from Arcane Shield [-2 stackable 5 times] or [-5 stackable 2 times] to

Stances, each hit will reduce matching element [-2 stackable 5 times]

_______

Gravity Manipulator : 

Changing the useless and annoying jump animation [Air Dance] to a 3sec (Air dance duration) buff/stance which will only allow to use Feather of Light/Dark

They're also really hard to target in PvP 

________

I also wanted to know if it's a bug or a feature 

Crisis Spirit Ring and Devil's Beard Ring (-10 Fire Res) proc both overwrite each other and doesn't stack

On official we could proc both 

_________

Changing the default XY Pos of Greed/Need rolls and/or reducing them

Annoying to have these popup when you try to aoe (Especially when healing)

Same with the Backpack/Bank, when they're huge they always get cut underscreen

Making Lv20-100 scrolls sellable 

Bypass selling confirmation by hodling Shift+click 

__

Reduce Aven luminosity on day time, this sh- is so bright 

Demon Summoner :

Split Demon Summon into 3 direct skill so the HP bug can be fixed(?) and we can directly resummon it when it dies.

Demon Blood Change When attacked, you will be granted blablabla to When you attack

Thank you 

The animation thing for Arch isn't possible. I've tried this with the original design for it but the problem is if you remove the animation the game will automatically pick one by default. Also I don't really think its a great idea to change it to less stacks at the moment as the class is pretty fine how it is at the moment.

As for the GM change. I'm not sure about this cause I personally would find it's better that they jump so you can click them and focus them down to get rid of the burst damagers in PvP. So it might be something thats votable on since I think it's a preferance.

The rings are a feature and where changed around patch 21 or 23 along with many of the other accessories. At the time there was a large issue with parties stacking different resistance / defence proc's as back then PvP was very organised. So to help with balance this was a change that was made.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, Jordan said:

The animation thing for Arch isn't possible. I've tried this with the original design for it but the problem is if you remove the animation the game will automatically pick one by default.

Does it mean it will just apply one stance but you can still change/remove it ? 

If you can still change stance, it doesn't really mind and will improve the gameplay much 

Also I don't really think its a great idea to change it to less stacks at the moment as the class is pretty fine how it is at the moment.

Too bad, I really like this idea

On 12/1/2019 at 1:27 PM, Jordan said:

As for the GM change. I'm not sure about this cause I personally would find it's better that they jump so you can click them and focus them down to get rid of the burst damagers in PvP. So it might be something thats votable on since I think it's a preferance.

Even if you can see them easier, it's still hard to click on them/judge their hitbox while they're in the air

But yeah if you could make a poll that's would be great 

__

Thank you

The animation thing for Arch isn't possible. I've tried this with the original design for it but the problem is if you remove the animation the game will automatically pick one by default.

Does it mean it will just apply one stance but you can still change it ? 

If you can still change stance, it doesn't really mind and will improve the gameplay much 

______

Up on this

What if you change the delay to 0.1sec 

Will it still choose one stance by default ? 

Idk what your talking about but what I meant by my statement is you asked for me to remove the animation that occurs. That's not possible because the game will automatically pick the animation. So the only way you can speed it up is by animation canceling it.

I'm talking about the one sec delay after using a skill

Even with animation cancel you can't go faster than this

Removing, or minimizing, it (on stances only) will allow Arch Elem to do faster combo, smoother gameplay 

If you're talking about the global cooldown then no that cannot be removed. It's part of the entire skill engine and also helps with your client and server agreeing on things in regards to your skill casting. There was (I don't remember if I removed it or not) but a skill on Demon Taimer that somewhat bypassed this before and double casted. 9/10 casts on the double cast would error out or cause the next skill to error out. But this wasn't to some factor of like "Skill ID XYZ have no global cooldown" but the system forcing a double cast that isn't possible with the stance skills. Sadly these are game limitations put in place by X-Legend to create a fair server. This is why hacking and stuff isn't really possible with Eden because of how well the Client and Server work together.

I see your point

I wish the class gameplay could be improved, I really like it

Some others QoL

Changing the default XY Pos of Greed/Need rolls and/or reducing them

Same with the Backpack/Bank, when they're huge they always get cut underscreen

Making Lv20-100 scrolls sellable 

Bypass selling confirmation by hodling Shift+click 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:57 PM, Menthe said:

Changing the default XY Pos of Greed/Need rolls and/or reducing them

Same with the Backpack/Bank, when they're huge they always get cut underscreen

Making Lv20-100 scrolls sellable 

Bypass selling confirmation by hodling Shift+click 

Up^ 

Demon Summoner :

Split Demon Summon into 3 direct skill so the HP bug can be fixed(?) and we can directly resummon it when it dies.

Demon Blood Change When attacked, you will be granted blablabla to When you attack

3 hours ago, Menthe said:

Up^ 

Demon Summoner :

You cant just split up skills without removing other ones otherwise people with the class already unlocked wont be able to get it.