New Donation/AP Method?

Variations

For those who may not of know already, Pixel Game Card stopped using Super Rewards as a payment platform to buy Pixel Game Cards. From what It sounds is that quite a few of the Donators actually  used SuperRewards method as the other one doesn't have good or many payment options so I guess this will be more a question for Vivi could look for new donation methods for us to use?

Meh, Pixel Game Card responded with "Use Payment Wall." even after I had explained in the ORIGINAL ticket that it did not work for everyone. :D

(Alipay is either in Chinese or translated to a barely readable Pidgin English or cajun "French," Mint does NOT work in certain countries at the moment, both CVS options and Dollar General require me to go to a physical store that does not exist where I live. WeChat just keeps coming up as system error.) 

Then they suggested I do their job for them and contact Payment Wall. So, I did and asked PW to add Paypal or how about a freaking option to use a Bank-issued Credit Card, like an adult and not some tween with a 5 Euro gift card or whatever from Dollar General or CVS, whatever those are. How about this: I'll mail Vivi 10 Euros and maybe she can put some warehouses and backpacks in my AP List? Just need more of those. The 30 Day Ones have a bad habit of expiring every 30 days. :D

• Like 1

• VGN GM
23 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Meh, Pixel Game Card responded with "Use Payment Wall." even after I had explained in the ORIGINAL ticket that it did not work for everyone. :D

(Alipay is either in Chinese or translated to a barely readable Pidgin English or cajun "French," Mint does NOT work in certain countries at the moment, both CVS options and Dollar General require me to go to a physical store that does not exist where I live. WeChat just keeps coming up as system error.) 

I'm sure they're well aware that what is available now isn't ideal. They're losing money from this as well rememeber.

They even say on their main page: " We're currently working with Paymentwall to offer new Payment Options and hopefully bring back ones we have had removed recently. We kindly ask for everyone's patience whilst we are in the process of doing so. "

So it doesn't seem like its just a snap of the fingers and its all there.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:54 AM, MichelleZhivago said:

Then they suggested I do their job for them and contact Payment Wall. So, I did and asked PW to add Paypal or how about a freaking option to use a Bank-issued Credit Card, like an adult and not some tween with a 5 Euro gift card or whatever from Dollar General or CVS, whatever those are. How about this: I'll mail Vivi 10 Euros and maybe she can put some warehouses and backpacks in my AP List? Just need more of those. The 30 Day Ones have a bad habit of expiring every 30 days. :D

I tried Mint as well at first and when I went to their site they said they didn't have any available for my region (USD).

So I did more digging and found offgamers.com a site that lets you purchase mint gift cards.

So I signed up quick and then found a 30$ USD Global Mint card there and purchased it.

After they verified my purchase I went to my order tab on that website and the mint code pin was on there. I copied it and went to Pixel Game site.

Signed in, clicked paymentwall mint option.

Made sure the dropdown was on USD (use whatever currency your using/bought for Giftcard)

clicked 30$ and the mint paymentwall asks for a pin. so i pasted it and clicked enter and was done. They gave me a pixel code and I punched it in on here and got my VGN. 

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

I tried Mint as well at first and when I went to their site they said they didn't have any available for my region (USD).

So I did more digging and found offgamers.com a site that lets you purchase mint gift cards.

So I signed up quick and then found a 30$ USD Global Mint card there and purchased it.

After they verified my purchase I went to my order tab on that website and the mint code pin was on there. I copied it and went to Pixel Game site.

Signed in, clicked paymentwall mint option.

Made sure the dropdown was on USD (use whatever currency your using/bought for Giftcard)

clicked 30$ and the mint paymentwall asks for a pin. so i pasted it and clicked enter and was done. They gave me a pixel code and I punched it in on here and got my VGN. 

I can also confirm this process works. Just pay attention to make sure that the currency matches. It may be a bit of a complicated process but if you really want the AP, this method works.