Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

Patch 57 Feedback Thread

Patch looks very dlido but the last part of Daylight Forest, it is kind of annoying to have to run all the way around again to reach last boss, the bridge is blocked.

Everything else seems fine so far, have to acquire some of the new stuff to do some in depth testing for bugs, which will take time. Thx for the patch ~

My EE is lagging(huge fps drop in dungeon) since the patch 

Everything was fine before

Trying to reinstall rn

Edit : Reinstall did fix it

Edit 2 : ok I lied, its not fixed

Also, buff magic classes

Hello!

Is it possible to make it where people cannot enter the new Daylight Forest dungeon without a party? It seems as though there are quite a few people who have entered without a party and have no choice but to leave the dungeon crystal-less (ESPECIALLY since its only 1 run per day!) .

I do know that this may seem like something miniscule, however, people can't enter 4 Trials of Dimensions without a party as well. Despite saying this, I am aware that this newer dungeon is more like Sky Tower / Dreadlore Laboratory-- but more violent (however you can enter these two dungeons with/without a party) I just feel as though this dungeon should force someone to have a party to enter with its notably higher difficulty level!

Thank you!

Anecdotal experience but i have been experiencing heavy delay after the patch. Mob doesn't spawn, and when they do, using attack/skill on them take at least 1-2s delay before the damage go off.

A small suggestion: a way to check your ping to the server.

5 hours ago, Naska said:

Anecdotal experience but i have been experiencing heavy delay after the patch. Mob doesn't spawn, and when they do, using attack/skill on them take at least 1-2s delay before the damage go off.

A small suggestion: a way to check your ping to the server.

I'm pretty sure the website of EE VGN is on the Server as well, so ping ee.vendettagn.com should let you know your ping.

I liked most of the new content but i dont see much reasson in giving such low status and bad proc on cloth healer set, i know its not a pvp patch but those sets gonna be used for a long time just like the lvl 95 awaken ones, specially when you gave the heavy and light sets really good procs such as --23% dmg taken and +25% m crit rate all the time.

Also not sure why the big LA nerf when it wasnt really a broken class like GK atm, yes it would be really strong with the new set giving a lot of p atk and stuff but the nerf was too rough on it.

Besides it everything seems good!

On 12/7/2019 at 12:33 AM, Menthe said:

Not really sure what the patch would have to do  with that but maybe might be a setting change you made after reinstalling. Try changing some of the settings up and down and see if it resolves the issue.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:56 AM, Psion's Booper said:

At some point if I remember I could do this.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:23 PM, COmetkun99 said:

Wow Jordan Good Job!

Thank you!

18 hours ago, infecttado said:

Nice job, after sometime crying about rates i understand it was necessary.

Thank you this patch made me remember 70 cap doing awaken sets.

Thank you, Rates are similar but slightly increased on the quest items front. On the boss drops they're also similar except i removed the bullshit of where stuff like Silin M-ATK ring had less drop chance than the other two drops. Now everythings equal to the highest chance item.

16 hours ago, Naska said:

Not sure how the patch would effect this unless the Player Count jumps up a significant amount. But the amount we're talking about hasn't occured yet so it's likely unrelated to the patch. Could try playing a less popular channel if its related to the player count jump and see if the difference is resolved if not then might be worth checking your connection.

10 hours ago, Deathoniak said:

I'm pretty sure the website of EE VGN is on the Server as well, so ping ee.vendettagn.com should let you know your ping.

Doesn't work like that, not even the same country. You can however get a rough estimate of your ping in Resource Monitor. However, it's not 100% accurate so I would take the information with a grain of salt.

11 hours ago, MooMoo said:

The gigantic tree in Aven covers Koss and the Eden gem NPC.

Happens every year, just have to move the camera to see them inside the tree.

5 hours ago, Yukani said:

IDK, I asked a healer main their opinion on the set effect and they liked it, its different but personally I find its not that bad. 30% DMG reduction at the start of the fight is nice. Also all stats followed a pattern between all sets so the stats should be no lower than any of the other sets.

LA is good without its DoT's. Ever since the recent buffs a couple of patches ago the class has been very successful. I felt that the DoT's are not very fun to play against so I lowered them to keep the focus of the class on its damage and abillities rather than just stacking P-ATK and DoTing someone to death. I've also told you GK will have its own nerfs / mini rework as its a much bigger job than number tweaking to make the class healthier.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Jordan I am literally in love with the new Patch! I'd just like to ask you to give us some more daylight forest runs/day. The way it is now, to get an awakened armor is just based on pure luck

• Like 1

Good job at patch for real, there its a small suggestions:
Be more usefull our effort for these guys who run the Dragon Sanctuary thing and these badges be a chance to trade by Dragon trial coins Like 1 badge for 2 coins or so (Up to you) smvoZLg.jpg

Another most important for these tryhard farmers PvE 

Add this a box like the Dark - Flaming stone please!
ymX9KbZ.jpg

I know there some players who likes to focused on Wis builds, but idk if h can build a new gem than mades G-heal ones instead Wis or divide this ones 50%/50% of regular bonus or so will glad for this.
1H Gem: Aceso's Rescue :
 Your attacks and casts have a 1% chance to increase WIS +512 pts and All Resistance +5 pts for 10 seconds.
2H Gem: Protector : Your attacks and casts have a 1 % chance to increase WIS +385 pts and Cast SPD +459 pts for 10 seconds. Add in here Mov spd 10% ^^
Others i will check later if i got another feedback
Thanks again for the excelent patch.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

IDK, I asked a healer main their opinion on the set effect and they liked it, its different but personally I find its not that bad. 30% DMG reduction at the start of the fight is nice. Also all stats followed a pattern between all sets so the stats should be no lower than any of the other sets.

LA is good without its DoT's. Ever since the recent buffs a couple of patches ago the class has been very successful. I felt that the DoT's are not very fun to play against so I lowered them to keep the focus of the class on its damage and abillities rather than just stacking P-ATK and DoTing someone to death. I've also told you GK will have its own nerfs / mini rework as its a much bigger job than number tweaking to make the class healthier.

Seems like this main healer didint like much all healers then, fixed the only problem that gk had which was m crit rate, i think the cloth set would be ways better if the buff last 10 seconds with 20-25 seconds cd or it gives the whole pt -5/10% dmg received for a certain amount of time.

Yes LA is good with the dots but whitout them its just a weaker CA, yes its annoying to play against dot but most of LA dot were single target so it never been a huge problem besides in duels.

I also think most of awaken dmg sets are a bit overpowered compared to agi ones, at least some like the Drake set that gives 2% double hit, 8% dmg dealt and 25% m atk proc, meanwhile Evil Dragon set is just 1% triple hit, elemental dmg, 5% m atk and 3% dmg dealt, it would be fine if you removed the dmg dealt or triple hit from the agi set and kept the ''Elemental'' blind'' of the 95 awakened sets, even without agi set basically every class can cap evasion if you get buffs so without the -acc i dont see any of those sets been really usefull at least in pvp.

Roaring thunder set also should always reduces the status, not 5% chance, i dont think having a chance just to reduce 200 acc, 1k def and 5% move speed for only 5 seconds is usefull, it should be a 100% chance to it be good.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Yukani said:

Seems like this main healer didint like much all healers then, fixed the only problem that gk had which was m crit rate, i think the cloth set would be ways better if the buff last 10 seconds with 20-25 seconds cd or it gives the whole pt -5/10% dmg received for a certain amount of time.

Also the LA healer set for HS is a bit strong no? -23% dmg reduction + 15% dmg reduction from aura. This healer will need nerfs too at this rate.

3 hours ago, Yukani said:

Why don't you worry about actually testing the sets before putting forward your suggestions on whats wrong about them shall we? Because quite frankly you are just reading numbers and saying yes this is good and yes this is bad which may or may not be true but without actually trying how you you know? You said the heavy armor one solves GK's problems of low M-CRIT Rate but does it actually? 25% isn't just a flat 25%, it's 25% of your total so if your total is low then your +25% will also be low. Where as a comparrison the healer one is somewhat like a mana infuse buff that has a similar effect and from what I can tell most healers on the main server use. So unless its duration is too short or the number needs tweaking how can you judge how "bad" it is without even seeing it in use yet. Not even getting into having the base -DMG and other high bonus stats and the general HP boost you get for using a higher level set.

If you don't like the LA changes then play CA instead then? Clearly the more P-ATK content and the more gear that comes out the more OP that class gets which when I'm already getting flooded with people complaining on my Discord or Ticket system about how anoying the class is I'm quite happy with the change right now so there's no real reason to continue discussing this matter first. Some changes you will agree with some you wont. This one your stuck with unless something else comes to light and I buff it, it certainly wont be getting the DoT %'s back though thats for sure.

Althought I'd have to agree to a degree on maybe the Light armor cast speed could be quite underwhelming looking back at it. If you just look at all the other sets you'd see they just have different aspects to them and are more opinion based than anything else.

Status removal on the cloth set, used by classes that are very prevalent in AOE damage would be able to make use of it a fair bit along with the Double Hit effect which stacked with other Multi-Hit elements can be strong. Then on Heavy armor I cannot even see an arguement to how the CDMG set is better than the ASPD one at all. They're completely build dependant, Triple Hit's on basic attacks and skills vs -5 resistance and +5% DMG. I think thats a pretty fair comparrison if you ask me.

As for the ASPD light armor I can agree that maybe the chance could be higher and maybe some number tweaks but for gods sake atleast if your guna complain about the numbers atleast notice the defense is much closers to 2k than 1k -_-

Overall I'm not going to continue discussions on this topic until the sets have been in use for enough time and have been properly tested. Just because they're not as "op" as the 95 set effects or one set seems better than the other doesn't make it the end of the world. Theres a reason they're not as "op" as the 95 sets as they where one of the biggest issues I've had to deal with for balancing since releasing them. Now the HP difference is killing them off it's giving much more freedom to balance around less opressive armor sets and more about the classes own power. Feel free to keep discussing how the sets need changing but I will not be responding anymore until I feel there has been enough time passed to give a proper judgement on them.

13 hours ago, Yǒngyuǎn said:

Jordan I am literally in love with the new Patch! I'd just like to ask you to give us some more daylight forest runs/day. The way it is now, to get an awakened armor is just based on pure luck

It would require me to lower the rewards as the runs and rewards where designed around the dreadlore / skytower / 4 Trials reward quantity and rates. Thank you for the kind words. 😁

12 hours ago, Mark20 said:

We can add something for Dragon Sanc Coins but I don't think it would be for Trial Medals. I'd have to look into things first though.

Yeh I can do the Monster Energy Fossils into a box I only added the other ones in the box as the testers found it would be easier to get the Dark/Flaming stones to 3/3 than the Monster Energy Fossil 15/15.

Maybe next time I make gems. These ones are kinda boxed off now and I'd prefer not to change them since now they're released and people may have spent time and money on them. Adding more gems isn't really a good idea either as it could lead to too much stats atm.

Thank you for the positive comments 😁

• Like 3

I really appreciate the patch that you gave us Jordan but I also would like to see 0/2 in Daylight Forest instead of 0/1. I'm sure people would be ok with less reward but a better chance to get a certain boss for their quest.Hope you will be able to keep up the good work and thanks again Jordan for the patch!

Suggestion: Maybe make it that certain bosses spawn on certain days seeing how many there are actually in Daylight Forest. Or maybe bosses spawn depending on if there is a person who needs a boss drop. (Not sure how much work that would be to program in but that's just a suggestion from my side)

Have a nice day.

• Like 4

On 12/8/2019 at 7:10 AM, Jordan said:

Not really sure what the patch would have to do  with that but maybe might be a setting change you made after reinstalling. Try changing some of the settings up and down and see if it resolves the issue.

Tried all settings possible

Reinstalled W10 and EE, the game runned smoohtly for 2-3 dungeons, started to freeze again after for no reason

My GC isn't dead, I can run triple A games in Ultra with no problem

If anyone can help me ;c 

1 hour ago, Menthe said:

Clearly then it's an issue with something otherwise it would freeze from the get go and not just start randomly afterwards. Also nobody said anything about your Graphics Card or how many games you can run in Ultra. We're talking about a game thats designed to be run on computer systems made in 2009 and Windows 10 support for this game only got a small patch just after it's release because it was causing half the players to have unplayable graphics issues and even Blue Screens in my case. Not every game works the same on the varying amounts of hardware and operating systems, welcome to the world of PC gaming. Try reinstall the game and don't change anything and see if its fine for 2-3 dungeons again or more, then you can maybe narrow down the problem.

20 hours ago, Steven said:

It's design is to be in a similar format to Sky Tower but without the constant need for loading screens.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but in daylight forest the third boss spawned (Sheldon) but then seemed to die by itself (?). I saw its HP go down by like 60% without attacking it -- its special boss effect/buff seemed to be something which deducted a percentage of HP to enemies (but I don't remember it exactly since it died so quickly).

Another time I went to daylight, the ROBO-115 boss spawned (at least on the map), but seemed to be gone by the time we got there which might be caused by the same issue?

Although the boss seemingly died by itself both times, none of the party members got any drops or mailed rewards.

Also, +1 on making daylight have more entries.

Entering daylight forest and finding the same boss you dont need 3 days in a row is such fun, so +1 on more entries or fix days for bosses.

I really like all the new stuff, but i cant understand how you thought its a good idea that some people finish their awa sets and some dont, solely because rng doesnt go their way. People already sell df bosses for 15-25k, because its such a nuisance to get your boss and even if you buy those you dont have your drop safely or it staying on the map. The way it is now is beyond frustrating and i dont get the reasoning behind it - there seem to be better ways to have players invest time doing awa quests and to make them grind df.

Nice update overall, but thumbs down for df boss/entrance mechanics.

• Sad 1