Need to say something to GM here now

Annie

1.)classes balance really suck now

SW can kill ME so easy now even when i use all uniq r2 jewels and sw use blue ones.

as SW can hide they has First hand advantage.they should has less atk and more hp

but what now? SW can hide.SW has stun and disable skills. SW even has op aoe disable skills now.SW has debuff. SW has high atk.

if sw atk me i can do nothing but wait to die.i even have no chance to use any skill.

2.)What unfair next is that :the ancient jewels.why all ancient jewels are only for attack?why there are no ancient jewels for def?not def piercing jewels.ME can only use ancient healing jewels.but it don't work at all since they can stun/disable us. we have no chance to heal.

3.)GM must only count the total numeber of players on each side.but GM didn't count the number daily online.then GM only let rgs fc to fk side.

now u can see does it really balance  or broke the balance? 

PS:i don't welcome sexgXXXes anwer my topic. keep away from my topic.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1) SW's have always had a debuff, now that 1 debuff is just split into 2 debuffs that are each half of the original. That means that we have to use an extra skill to get 2 debuffs off to equal the amount of the original debuff.

SW's can only use blue jewels in lingerie only, they have to use red and green just like the rest of the players. ME's can also use blue jewels and they aren't kept from them. The ME, if you want to be harder to kill can use the blue Crit void or HP. I'm not going to tell you anything on how to survive a SW because you can learn that on your own.

From patch notes, the SW's AOE stuns/disable skills weren't touched. The fact that you are calling them OP is only due to players putting more points in them now. Many SW's actually can't be as OP as they were before because they were running around with a Kali attack glitch all the time. They also lost the support atk buffs from SE's and I believe PU's.

2) you answered you own topic when you said that there are HP regen ancient jewels. If you know how to build a ME you would know how to handle SWs, I can explain it but you really don't want me answering you. 

3) As for the faction balance, the pendulum just keeps swinging from one side to the other. Even the GMs will admit that FC doesn't really balance the game out. If players really cared about balance, they would make a character on each faction and then play the side with the least number of people till both sides are as evenly matched as possible. They don't, but it's not the GM's fault really for the game being unbalanced. Just look at the track record of how long the RGs had a winning streak in AK and NB over FK. I've tried to balance the game lately by playing the RG side more since FK highly outnumbers the RG and if it continues too long RG's will be left with 1 or 2 people in AK on their side because people don't care about fair even play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norleras said:

This is the internet and a forum. You can't really stop anyone from posting their opinions

but i don't welcome him. i just told u.

and what i said blue jewels mean the rare jewels with name color blue.he just def for himself as his main is a SW

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

SW's can only use blue jewels in lingerie only, they have to use red and green just like the rest of the players. ME's can also use blue jewels and they aren't kept from them. The ME, if you want to be harder to kill can use the blue Crit void or HP. I'm not going to tell you anything on how to survive a SW because you can learn that on your own.

All ling jewels are blue.  You need to be more clear when you decide to label by color vs grade

@GoddessSand SW can still make use of PU cocoon and there is Veil of Offense.  

Edited by Norleras

if GM don't balance classes many ppl will quit this game. actually many ppl already quit.

my advice is making 1 class op for several days or 1 week. then next week other class op and so on.then it's more fair.

this can be realized by giving special buff to special class or changing skill data

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Annie said:

if GM don't balance classes many ppl will quit this game. actually many ppl already quit.

my advice is making 1 class op for several days or 1 week. then next week other class op and so on.then it's more fair.

this can be realized by giving special buff to special class or changing skill data

First you are rude and I will post regardless of your desires to not have me do so. It's this attitude of yours that needs to be changed.

PPL quit and come back all the time. Just look at the surge of players that popped up out of no where during the Halloween event and now where are they? They'll be back for Christmas and leave after that, happens all the time.

Making 1 class OP over all others isn't what they want to do, they want to make each class challenging in their own way so that 1 person can't just easily take on everybody without changing their gears or skill tree.

Yes, the SW can kill a ME, some SW's will struggle still if they don't know what they are doing, but the ME shouldn't be unkillable. There are skills that the ME can use to survive a SW, but many aren't really investing points in them. I could point out an Anti SW build, but again you don't want my help. I could also make a ME harder to kill against other classes too. The point though about a ME is that it isn't solo player and others should be mindful of their ME to protect it. Though the one fix, not sure if it got fixed yet, is that the ch-eva the ME is supposed to give isn't as high as it was stated that it should be. Meaning that it currently only gives 500ch-eva instead of 1300, which is only 5% off the ch-acc instead of 13% off and that makes a huge difference.

PvP isn't a 1 vs all others, it's a group effort. Learning how to play in as a team makes the group more powerful. You can have the greatest gears, skill trees, and solo players in the world, but if you can't play as a team you're nothing but a group of under skilled players.

edit: PS - the ME has a detect skill that prevents the SW from hiding from the ME and it is currently broken as it gives it to other players too when it's not supposed too. There's also a skill that the ME has that reduces the SW's concealment. So, while the concealment can be an advantage against people, that detect removes that advantage.

• Like 1

funny to see u indulge in sophistry to def for SW

if GM have time he can count the data

how many times can a ME survive if a SW attack ME

then GM will see whether it's fair

maybe sw atk me 10times ME can survie 1 times?for sw wrong click for 1 time

at least GM should give ME more chance to survive rather than let this unfair continue

• Haha 2

That's enough.  Unless we start seeing proposals that are useful such as adjust skill A's stats from x to y, adjust skill requirements from c to d, change skill effects from h to i, etc. along with good justification such as spreadsheet data with narrative, I'm going to close this thread.

I'm mostly seeing whining with vague/useless feedback.

Edited by Norleras
Added detail

3 hours ago, Annie said:

can u fuking get away? i said i don't need ur answer.u are always poking your nose into others' business

You posted in a public forum, meaning anyone can comment, hun.

To add on, Shadow Walkers are supposed to be able to kill medics, That is the medic's counter. 
In a lot of MMOs and even MOBAs, a Melee Assassin is supposed to do A LOT of damage, but be squishy as heck. Yes, a Shadow Walker has a buff that makes it resistant to stuns, so that is why you invest in Ch-acc buff and jewels and even get a detection buff, but even when their buffs are off, they are literally like a three-shot class.

However, you should be able to time when a Shadow Walker is coming backline and have restoration available to your convenience. 

A lot of players quit, but they always come back. You know you can report issues to GS's and give suggestions and you know a lot of the suggestions may be declined, but a lot could be accepted. 
No one would want to listen to someone who is telling other players to get away and not take other's opinions into consideration. I used to be disrespectful years ago in these forums and to be honest, that got me no where. 
Trust me, I do really get your frustrations with medic, but as of now, try to build into where your team has better access into protecting you. Detection x Ch-Acc/Acc buff x max restoration.

tenor.gif?itemid=10313080

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@KawaiiNyanNyan  my restoration skill is max too.but do u have chance to use it?when sw atk u? some SW's skills sequence is too op.u have no chance to use it.u will be stun and disable till u die.before halloween all class's skills changed i can survive.but now i can't.i mean 1v1.why 1v1 ME must be killed?this is not fair

medic is really gud right now unless ur using hp which is dum since HP has always been meh on medic. I can tank a certain way which is what goddessand is probably talkin about (altho thats getting nerfd cus it feels 2 op), also SW has almost always been good against medic except like 44 cap. 

ghost medic also has the highest CHACC out of every class rn or close so you could even go an atomic/plasma route to just kill them urself lol.

i really doubt u tanked beforehand because I couldn't tank anyone with max gear and u seem to have less gear than most medics.

3 minutes ago, Daddy said:

medic is really gud right now unless ur using hp which is dum since HP has always been meh on medic. I can tank a certain way which is what goddessand is probably talkin about (altho thats getting nerfd cus it feels 2 op), also SW has almost always been good against medic except like 44 cap. 

ghost medic also has the highest CHACC out of every class rn or close so you could even go an atomic/plasma route to just kill them urself lol.

i really doubt u tanked beforehand because I couldn't tank anyone with max gear and u seem to have less gear than most medics.

And 59 Cap SW struggled if at all successful in killing ME if I may add.  Dunno about 49 and 54 as I wasn't PvP Active at the time.

59 cap was so bad for SW that a single SE was able to single-handedly take down 2 SWs.

Edited by Norleras
  • Like 1

SW has indicators they are using skills, you have multiple skills to prepare you for that action that will happen once you hear it go off. We also have teh ability to cleanse a disable off if you time it right and a sw does something wrong. I think you just need more time dueling againts sws to learn your survivability and how to counter. Also show your skill build and maybe even your gear so I can see where you are coming from.

1 hour ago, Annie said:

@KawaiiNyanNyan  my restoration skill is max too.but do u have chance to use it?when sw atk u? some SW's skills sequence is too op.u have no chance to use it.u will be stun and disable till u die.before halloween all class's skills changed i can survive.but now i can't.i mean 1v1.why 1v1 ME must be killed?this is not fair

That is why you gotta time things and keep watch on the SW before the stealth up. 
Do you have Acc buff and/or detection? Acc is a must buff, but detection is situational. If possible, if you are having a hard time timing when the Shadow Walker will jump on you, get detection so you have a better chance at seeing them, so you can use Restoration. 

7 minutes ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

That is why you gotta time things and keep watch on the SW before the stealth up. 
Do you have Acc buff and/or detection? Acc is a must buff, but detection is situational. If possible, if you are having time time when the Shadow Walker will jump on you, get detection so you have a better chance at seeing them, so you can use Restoration. 

Or if you hear their Miss Misery or Precision Buffs, then use Restoration or detect skills.  As an SW main, I know better to NOT attack a ME with Restoration active.  If I do, I'll abort the attack.

Edited by Norleras
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Annie from what I recall is more squishy than a lot of Medics.  I would target her on that basis at times.

@Daddy If you're saying HP was always meh, that's also saying something as the MEs I wasn't able to kill were HP MEs in 59 cap.

that was like the most op medic cap lol. i had 3 buffs maxed build and a dps build as well that i could beat every class in a 1v1

Well you only need goddess earring and neck for cheva. Also cheva is low right now on accident for medic. Also they could go ghost for the same cheva but get chacc for additional support as full tank is just bad and medic doesn’t really need more resist overall. Cheva is worst combo against sw tho lol. 

if Annie is using eta that gear is like 1 hit if they hit you they whatever ur eva/cheva is 

Edited by Daddy