Need to say something to GM here now

Annie

23 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Well you only need goddess earring and neck for cheva. Also cheva is low right now on accident for medic. Also they could go ghost for the same cheva but get chacc for additional support as full tank is just bad and medic doesn’t really need more resist overall. Cheva is worst combo against sw tho lol. 

if Annie is using eta that gear is like 1 hit if they hit you they whatever ur eva/cheva is 

Well, previous patch Ch-eva barely worked on a ME against SWs. It allows them to barely have a miss on a stun or disable if the player didn't have enough ch-acc. SWs do tend to attack MEs as if they are built like a tank so the ch-eva would semi work against some SW's attacks. If they think that going ch-eva against me is going to work, they have another thing coming against my anti ch-eva builds. What ME's get in Ch-eva though has nothing against a SW with anything above 260% ch-acc and SEs who build anti SW gears can also easily destroy a Ch-eva medic. Their best bet is to play cat and mouse with SWs by way of disable/stun the SW and run away for the SW to try and catch them. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Annie said:

1575841334x2073513213.png

players' choice won't tell lies

Okay, 

Ngl, even I am guilty this, but everyone is saying

"Well, this faction has more of this class than we do."

"This faction is making more of this class because we did it first."

"This faction just zergs."

Just having people say that the other faction has or is doing something, doesn't mean it's exactly true.

Even if FK have more Shadow Walkers, anyone on FK side can say that RG have more Whippers, but at the end of the day, every class counters another class in someway and you are going to have to figure out what you and your faction has to do to better counter. If FK have so many Shadow Walkers, then you and your faction have to build into something that completely counters the Shadow Walkers. 
You cannot just cry and complain about a faction having SO MANY OF THIS CLASS, but make no effort to even try to make it so you can counter them better.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2019 at 2:42 PM, Annie said:

1575841334x2073513213.png

players' choice won't tell lies

All those SWs makes me want to set a ME skill tree or makes a SE to smack them around. But really most players who play SWs can't really counter my SW even if I give them the first strike and can't do much without support at level 63 and barely do much at 64. The SW isn't even the best class for survival if you know what you are doing. Good luck all you SWs when SEs play against you. 

• Like 1