Good class to have at 30-39?

NippleFeet

It's never been the class, it goes like this -- Don't try to be a mighty warrior, be a warrior and be mighty.

• Pick 1 class you find interesting except ME -- because you need a toon that can grind dungeons, note every class has its own role.
  • Try to max that character out -- +12 gears, LV40 pet, complete set of LV2 pet chips, r2 jewels, good random stats, unique costume.
  • Once you got a stable gold source, try to save as much as you can. -- creating more useless toon is not smart.
  • Learn how to PVP, even people with weaksauce hands can be good at SB, pressing 1,2,3... Isn't really that hard but knowing when and how to use your skills matters, If you have an IQ lower than 50, sorry you're beyond salvation.
  • Be active, you'll never go far by thinking things to happen.

I suggest you stay at LV59 cap for a while, that way you can farm RP, Grind important dungeon and can participate high level PVP from time to time while maxing a toon. I know recreating toon is VERY tempting but what you're trying to do is plain stupid, It's a waste of time, resources and energy, you better play skyrim if you love recreating toons.

1 hour ago, Beau said:

Pick 1 class you find interesting except ME

Medics also can farm DG since patch, its just if u want to take it, coz it still more time to offer farming then a DPS class :)

1 hour ago, Beau said:

If you have an IQ lower than 50, sorry you're beyond salvation.

Not appropriate to say something like that lol.

anyways, you have Option open to try all classes out to finde one u "like" to play, I liked to play SE/ WH at 39 Cap.  :)

3 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Medics also can farm DG since patch, its just if u want to take it, coz it still more time to offer farming then a DPS class

i tried making medic but for someone isnt able to make loads of money the medic is too expensive to take care of right now so i sold all her gear and decided to stop using her

For level thirty nine? 
I would say for farming... Punisher or Shadow Walker, just due to their stealth abilities and you can lose aggro of mobs along with having buffs that can keep you alive during farming.

You just need to have high HP, which you can do easily with pet chip and high level pet.

Stack HP or EVA as a Punisher and stack EVA as a Shadow Walker if it's solely for PvE to avoid physical damage from bosses or Ch-EVA if it's for both PvP and PvE.

They are both decent for PvP at thirty nine, but my medic back in ASB had most problems with Shadow Walkers more than Punishers.

(Coming from a forever thirty nine player in ASB.)

1 hour ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

For level thirty nine? 
I would say for farming... Punisher or Shadow Walker, just due to their stealth abilities and you can lose aggro of mobs along with having buffs that can keep you alive during farming.

You just need to have high HP, which you can do easily with pet chip and high level pet.

Stack HP or EVA as a Punisher and stack EVA as a Shadow Walker if it's solely for PvE to avoid physical damage from bosses or Ch-EVA if it's for both PvP and PvE.

They are both decent for PvP at thirty nine, but my medic back in ASB had most problems with Shadow Walkers more than Punishers.

(Coming from a forever thirty nine player in ASB.)

The only thing I disagree with is the usage of the HP chip. I recall that the HP amount on that chip is not used for the HP multipliers.

I gave you the best non sugar coated, non political, zero bullshit and most offensive advice I can give you, the only way you can do this without someone helping you is get legendary passcard and grind painfully and slowly dmhm somehow manage to win BG , join NB and Amara too, if you are FK youre more likely to get SG since most of the time FK has like 10+ players, by the way, are you SoftArmpit

On 12/9/2019 at 7:45 PM, Beau said:

I gave you the best non sugar coated, non political, zero bullshit and most offensive advice I can give you, the only way you can do this without someone helping you is get legendary passcard and grind painfully and slowly dmhm somehow manage to win BG , join NB and Amara too, if you are FK youre more likely to get SG since most of the time FK has like 10+ players, by the way, are you SoftArmpit

no im not SoftArmpit my main is Eurynomos(59 CB) and Hollow(29 SW)