DECRYPTED TRANSMISSIONS

Daddy

kz5E4L8.jpg

URGENT TRANSMISSION #231 DECRYPTED----------------------------------

ATTENTION COMMANDERS

We have received an urgent update from Mother. The Shadow Army has located the lost Tartarus Temple that was sealed for neo-human protection by the first Arkana. They want to thwart the progress we have made in taking back our planet from the Narak.

We no longer have access to previous mechanical technology and chakra ability utilized to close the Tartarus Temple initially. You are tasked with leading your Arkana to defeat the ancient evils within the depths of the cursed dungeon. This is an urgent and immediate order to eliminate all of the monsters before they infiltrate the surface more than they already have. 

Archons and mutated monsters have escaped the temple and have taken over Amara, slaying long-existing monsters native to the area. Some of these monsters have gone into hiding around the area. We have gotten word there are some nasty threats entering into the Al Kasava faction arena. 

On your journey, you may find ancient materials utilized by the Arkana of old that helped close Tartarus Temple originally. Pick these up along with any other bounty you find within to help our cause to boost your Arkana’s strength to combat the Shadow Army in Amara.

Destroy these Archons before more escape the temple and destroy the neo-humans and Arkana. These new threats are difficult and I urge you to work with one another. Do not get deterred as Mother will be deploying additional support in the coming months to support your battle against this new threat.

You will be receiving additional skillsets for your Arkana to adjust to the upcoming battles.

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Daddy unlocked and locked this topic
  • Vivi pinned this topic
  • Daddy unlocked this topic

zjpMdDR.jpg

Greetings Commanders,

Tartarus Temple continues to leak dark energy into Chromia. Lord Damian is feasting on the fears of each and every one of us. The Archons and monsters in Amara are growing stronger and maybe even more difficult to be than before. Who knows what will happen next. Commanders, it is up to you to defeat the Shadow Army and seal Tartarus Temple. Lord Damian must be defeated in order to restore balance. 

It is unfortunate that one of his worst creations, The Great Archon Typhon, has escaped to Amara. Typhon has already slain Asmodeus and used his chakra energy to help release more Archons: Dracanae, Orenji, and Gorgon.  Lota was able to cast an ultimate form of Ignis Praesidium to dispel Orenji's volcanic atmosphere to allow the Arkana a fighting chance. 

It appears the Shadow Army has been able to get ahold of the treasure they were looking for in Tartarus Temple due to the increase of strength and size of them now. They are currently trying to raid one of our settlements in Barbiron with their new Prime Bot, find and destroy it

Luckily, the Arkana are able to utilize these unique and ancient jewels from Tartarus Temple for their own power. 

The end does not seem to be anywhere near. We hope that this threat does not leak elsewhere into Chromia or we may be doomed.

Be on the lookout for future supplies to both Suer and Dragon Valley in the Macham Islands and in Amara. 

Lastly, This is TOP SECRET for Commanders to know only: Mother is currently working on releasing a new arena specifically designed for the Arkana to train themselves for this new battle ahead.

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 1

• Daddy locked this topic

mwQru40.jpg

- RANK 2 COMMANDER ALERT -

Information for Low Priority Arkana: Rank Seraphim and Lower

Transmission Decrypted

=======================

Greetings Commanders,

Let me reintroduce myself, the name's Laura, and I'm here for your transportation needs. Vera and myself have been relocated to the topside to assist arkana with training at Agoge. The recent battles between our Arkana and the Shadow Army as well as the recent outpour of evil in Amara led mother to reinstate an ancient program, Agoge. 

I am also here to alert you with a few new details and insights.

Congratulations, we have defeated Prime Bot in Barbiron and have been keeping the Shadow Army away from weaker Arkana. Unfortunately, we have a new issue of Smaug escaping Abyssal Temple and terrorizing our base in Barbiron.

Mother has been able to decipher some of the ancient Major Technology and has edited a few skills to along with Arkana skills. Craft technicians Banana and Ananda have worked with Mother to increase the size of these mechs with the new supply of Mechanical Shards. Try these out in the battles to come. Due to commander feedback, all Arkana will be limited to 100k RP a day and we hope this is to your liking. 

Idel has formulated new hyperchips for Mereholt, Barbiron, and Agoge. Make sure you pick them all up to ensure your Arkana can defend all ends of Chromia effectively. High Commander Vivi is now supplying commanders more through the item mall. Look closely for improving your Arkana and their pets.

Arkana have just reached the rank of Ophanim. These high ranking Arkana have located another entrance to Abyssal Temple, test your might in defeating these terrifying monsters. There may be new items hidden inside to give your Arkana the upperhand.

Vera and I will be waiting to assist you further.

=========================================================================

END OF TRANSMISSION

Edited by Daddy

• Daddy unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

W4aWN2p.jpg

Greetings Commanders,

Due to high demand from Commanders, Guernica will be deployed to offer new variations to major cyberskins and mechs. Three versions of cyberskins and 1 mech will be offered by utilizing the research on Narak Skin and Narak Blood previously rediscovered by Scylla Scientists. These changes are vanity only and are supplied via Guernica and the Item Mall. You will need to already have the major item before use.

Stand by for this new feature and other updates coming your way.

• Like 2

EYIgOcc.jpg

MAIL NOTICE
Subject: My Apologies....

Hey Arkana,

Sorry, I am a little late to Amara... I overslept. Don't tell Rose or she will probably have one of our platoon members put me in chains and throw me to the bottom of the oasis. 

Now that I'm here, I am free to help you adjust from Nemesis and Ellis. Feel free to talk to me if you have any concerns about your dog tags and medals not being up to date.

I'm sure you have some questions about Rose. No, I do not know what she looks like. Even if I did know, you think I would risk my life for some random Arkana? Just use her services and keep your mouth shut or you will face the consequences. Besides, the less damage your beautiful skin takes the better.

pPVM8vk.jpg

Greetings Arkana,

Just because your fighting doesn't mean you have to look ugly and can't have any fun.

I've been good friends with Rose for a while now but was still a bit shocked when she asked me to come to Amara. I've always been a dancer, but maybe this is just a piece of her disguise to sell more stolen goods. Or maybe I'm here to uplift some spirits. 

Anyways, I am now selling a nice array of items you may have been asking to have more accessible in Amara. Don't be fooled by my good looks, I am fully trained in combat and a high ranking member in Rose's black market sales system, so think twice before you try any funny business. Let me know if you want any other shipments sold here.

Dance with me sometime? 

Greetings Arkana, 

We are pining a few reports in cased you missed them before! Read up before a new release that will change the battlefield.

===========================================================================================

6sOFNby.jpg

Vending Machine shipments are currently being looted along the Chromian supply chain. Gloria has crafted these connections over the past few years for Arkana and Commanders and they are now being taken over. These supplies consisted of new equipment created to assist you in your battles in Amara and Tartatus Temple. If you are aware of any information in regards to the situation please inform me but keep an eye out for your safety.

===========================================================================================

VAvg8RE.jpg

Defenders have identified the thief as Rose, an Arkana posing as a rank point and medal vendor. She has been stealing shipments from Gloria over the past few weeks that contain all the materials and information on running the new shop providing combat resources to Arkana and Commanders. Her goals are to obtain the Seraphim rank before anyone else by acquiring Rank Points in exchange for stolen goods and services to achieve glory and high status. She will try and convince you otherwise. She is currently hiding out in canisters in both of the Amara faction bases and is working with other suppliers and services for her safety. Do not expose her position or you may be killed in the process by double agents. Take note of her entire network of supporters and report your findings so that Gloria can take action.

hCwe1Us.jpg

Shhhhhhhhh, Arkana!

I will only share this information with you once. Be aware that our security protocol states that our garrison will feed you to Typhon if you release any information to Gloria.

I've been authorized to inform you I will be converting your Amara dog tags and Team Medals into Battalion Medals. Once crafted, you can work with our salesperson, Rose, to purchase necessary items for your battle in Amara.

Between you and me, she is a bit mean, so don't be frightened by your first encounter. For security reasons, you will not be able to identify her in person so lookout for a canister wiggling around. 

Our Team Medal Conversion Officer is also available if you need any assistance rolling over PVP items from Ellis.

ARXDaV6.jpg

While hunting for new mechanical materials in Abyssal Temple, a group of Leviathan Ranked Arkana discovered this ancient artwork in a massive concealed room containing well preserved Narak Blood and Narak Skin.

New knowledge might be unlocked if a commander could guess this pieces name...

Mother is requesting your assistance in this matter as she believes a historical operation may be hidden in code. Scylla Researchers have stated that the painting predates our arkana world and the narak invasion.

Wn3gF0X.jpg

Edited by Daddy

0gUxRLg.jpg

Well, well, well. It appears we finally meet, Arkana.

I'm sure you've heard enough about me at this point so I'll get to the point. Any Arkana who double-crosses me will be eliminated, permanently. 

I will be offering contraband if you can offer me a counterfeit currency, Battalion Medals, alongside Rank Points and Gold. Due to the system overlays we had to set in place, you will notice my user interface will request Silver Medals. Ignore this request.

Battalion Medals, or the dog tags to make them, can be located across Amara and Battlegrounds.

If you have any item requests please let my team know so that we can add it to the store. 

See you in the field, Arkana. Although you probably won't recognize me outside of this container.

- R.O.S.E

Battalion Medal Rewards

wFkTZl6.png

Commander! 

There isn't much time left. Have you been able to defeat the Lich? I hope the contamination hasn't spread anywhere...

The Arkana have been very effective against the Horde and the Flesh Mounds. Please make sure your Arkana wears a hazmat suit when they enter Erebus' lair! They may become corrupted like the others without precautionary measures.

Sinclair and I are thankful for all your help. We are working on providing you an update for some issues you may be facing with your mission. In the mean time, make sure you are able to collect as much material as you can and eat some candy along the way.

Don't forget to talk to Marvin for any necessities.  Stay alert for any other updates.

- Maximillian

• 1 month later...

oxD7N27.png

C---...mander! 

Can y-..- h...r me? We h----e rep.....rts of dan-.......-----us monsters in Me---h----lt. My theory --...... - ....--Lich's un--...ngs-...--- h..----- come out to ----........

We ne----.... to fini--............ ---.... once and for --...... Kill any in--.......ctd being on sight and b---...rn the c--..pse. I a...---gize, our conne--......on to the ..-----r seems to be str--......g, there is a p---....bility that the L-...'s mi.--....s are messing with our fr---....ncy.

M-...t me -... Mereholt -..n.

- Sinclair

Edited by Daddy

• Daddy featured this topic

elf.png

Arkana!

I am so confused!! Where did all of our Christmas Trees go?? Do you think Sinclair might know? 

They must be around here somewhere..... Gosh, I really hope nothing bad has happened to them. Santa will be real mad at me. I even told him Mereholt will be a great and safe place to grow new Evergreen! I think I'm going to get fired!!!

Please Help!

- Sally

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 1

• Vivi unpinned this topic