Game Feels Unstable.

zindanx

I've been a casual player for quite awhile, years in fact. The last time I played may have been around a year ago when I found the Shadow Walker to be surprisingly fun to play, but that lasted til I hit lvl37 and felt a lack of xp. Never had an issue with the game running, the worst that would happen back then was simply a random disconnect.

Started playing again a few days ago and its been pretty frustrating. At first the game simply wouldn't launch, but with some various tweaks that game is now launching everytime. The new issue now is the client simply crashes to desktop without an error, which just started happening today. Three times now, just poof... client gone.

Not to sound snarky, but is this common now? Prior to today, other than "Mother has disconnected you" the game has been very stable, being able to play for hours and hours. Nothing has changed with my computer at all, no updates, no new drivers, etc., so not sure what is going on.