QoL idea for demon summoner

hiersen

Hello

As I'm sure you already know, unlike other pet related classes, the demon summoner is the only one that have only one skill used to summon either of the 3 class pets (rage kage isn't taken into account because it's a different skill).

While it shouldn't be a problem theorically, the way it works makes it feeling off :

When using the Demon summon skill, a new skill bar appear , which allows you to select which class pet you want to summon, and once you select it, there is a delay between the skill bar disappearing, which I personnally feel unpleasant. One easy way to fix that would be to separate the summon of each demons on individual skills , for exemple : "Demon Summon : Vin Riddick" , "Demon Summon : Gass Kyle" and "Demon Summon : Howie Jobin"

For the rest, as cast time or not, duration and stuff, i don't really mind, I just hope the delay on your skills that is currently in place would disappear

I'm open to any constructive opinion about my suggestion

Have a nice day everyone o/