MY gmail was hacked

banluysrul

my character in game is zumi (name : ban_srul) purple color wear heavy domonic armor but not waken yet . im really need change the old gmail that relate with my old game account . the hacker just remove my phone number from my gmail. and he also spend some my money on paypal . i was delect all app that connect with the old gmai. the hacker not invole with game . wanna use new gmail easy connect with bank account to pay on game . 

Hello,

We already talked about this before, please create a ticket so a GM can help you out. They're the ones who can assist with account issues.

Go to the support tab on the vendetta page to create your ticket. Make sure to write it in fluent English, so they can verify your account.

www.vendettagn.com/support.vgn

https://imgur.com/a/YmtvluV

Adding screenshots can help a lot. I suggest using the website imgur.com when you want to add more info.

Lastly, but not least, just share the relevant stuff so they can handle your case as soon as possible.

Best Regards!