[Scarlet Blade] Unable to launch, XIGNCODE3 sends out error 0xE191009

Crestfall

• Crestfall changed the title to [Scarlet Blade] Unable to launch, XIGNCODE3 sends out error 0xE191009
  • VGN GM

If xigncode would not run with the VPN running, then the route it's using is blocking the connection xigncode uses to check for updates.

I'd recommend trying different nodes on your VPN and having a look over the settings. Most likely something is flagging it's ip and blocking it somewhere. I don't know Windscribe personally to be able to give a more detailed answer.

23 hours ago, Vivi said:

If xigncode would not run with the VPN running, then the route it's using is blocking the connection xigncode uses to check for updates.

I'd recommend trying different nodes on your VPN and having a look over the settings. Most likely something is flagging it's ip and blocking it somewhere. I don't know Windscribe personally to be able to give a more detailed answer.

Is there a way to whitelist the connections solely made by XIGNCODE3? Is there like a hostname?

• VGN GM
On 1/12/2024 at 9:56 AM, Crestfall said:

Is there a way to whitelist the connections solely made by XIGNCODE3? Is there like a hostname?

I don't believe so. You can try whitelisting the entire VGN folder and it's connections in there and that may help it, but like I said, I don't know this VPN specifically so I don't know what it can/can't do.