Any guides for Luminary from 0 to max?

Douglitoss

I couldn't find any guides here since the nerf Luminary received in 2017.

So, I played level 0 to 30 with a fun character that I was not taking serious at all. Its a rat that has a big name and tanks a lot. 4Fun. But it got me into the game, and forums. And now I want to tryhard the best build I can put my hands on for my favorite class: the Luminary.

A guide for everything: What is the best Heroic Trait, and Race for Luminary? Why? When and where should I started spending my KP? Is there more than one viable playstyle/builds? I don't know that much about the game so does Luminary starts Luminary and ends Luminary or does it evolve into other classes? If so, I may need some guide for them LUL

And I'm a new player, so talking about gear on 90+ will not make any sense to me since I never passed level 30 but if you want to, feel free, I don't mind learning and it will sure come in hand later. But I'm more worried about simple stuff like: Why is my inventory full all the time? What is crap and what is not, what can I sell and what should I be keeping that it's usefull? Should I be worring about money? Why are all the colours for costumization random when they are not supposed to be random? And why my f***** scarf is now pink? Ugh

Is it a class that is better in PvE, PvP or Guild War or Dungeons or ... ? 

Are my worries silly? Should I be thinking about other stuff and not this? What? LET ME KNOW! HELP ME! 

Have a great day, I love you, thanks for reading and even more for replaying if so, in advance :)