kyuzki

This lag suddenly starter after the maintenance. I have no issues with others save Eden Eternal specifically. When I play CSGO I get around 60 and below ping but here my attacks are so delayed that the enjoyment is pretty much gone.

I have a fiber connection rated for up to 25mbps up and down. I live in the PH but like I said the lag problems started after the maintenance

• VGN GM

Maintenance should have no effect on your connection as we have not moved the server nore have we added anything that would create such issues.

What I will say is I personally know someone who plays from the Philippines and since Covid-19 lockdown they have not been able to play international games at all on their home line (Which is a 100mbps fiber line). They can however playing using mobile load so it might be worth trying just try using your mobile data to see if that solves the problem.

It must also be stated that our servers are hosted far from the Philippines where as CSGO is more likely to be local to the Philippines as Steam will connect you to servers in your local area rather than worldwide as the game is big enough for this. So you cannot really compare CSGO with Eden Eternal.

that's what I was curious about. I guess this is isp related since you mentioned that the maintenance has no effect whatsoever with my lag issue. I mention CSGO as this is a ping reliant game but got your point of this having a local server. FFXIV however is on the JP data center and I also have no problems with that game so I guess I'll just check on the game from time to time to see if the lag is gone. Thanks for the quick response ^_^

• VGN GM

Yeh Japan is still semi close so I can see it being slightly better for you that ours would atleast. My advice for anyone during these times however is to just play at none peek times.

If you're going to game it seems to be more effective to play at night since there would be less strain on your ISP. Thats what I do these days since my internet is almost un-usable in the middle of the day. So I just work all night and sleep in during the day to make sure I can work without disconnecting all the time.

maybe the way the vendetta website loads slowly as well is connected to my lag problems ..I've been experiencing the lag the whole day though so I'm not sure what to do with the peak hours thingy 😅 I really hope this resolves soon, I haven't even unlocked Sage yet as the quest have yet to show itself despite my character already at 71

• VGN GM

You might have missed it as the quest first appears at level 69. Check the unaquired quests that should be locked somewhere towards the right side of the screen as a yellow (!).
Make sure to uncheck the level requirement at the top of the window if you don't see it.

As for peek hours, thats usually between 1~3pm ish till around 8~10pm ish.

yea I tried searching for it it's really not there sadly. I read somewhere that there might be like a requirement like I need to finish a certain portion of the main story around that same level before the quest appears. Heck I can't even finish the lvl 70 temple knight quest solo lol. 

I'll take note of those hours and time my gaming accordingly :) thanks